Luo Yi as Bai Xiaolin
Lu Yu Peng as Ma Qianli
Wang Yi Zhou as Li Yanliang
Zhang Zhi Lu as Ji Yuan
Yao Qing Ren as Chen Pingeng
Zhao Hui Nan as Wu Zheng
Liu Chao

Synopsis:

After Huo Yan graduated from the Civil Defence Academy, he becomes the vice captain of the Fire Rescue Team. During an incident where he had to rescue a pregnant woman from a delivery car, he met Yan Lan, an doctor working in the Emergency Department. Their meeting started out on the wrong foot, plagued with misunderstandings. Huo Yan has always been cold and level-headed, having a firm grip on all situations. However, the appearance of "sunshine" Yan Lan becomes the only uncertain element in his life. Huo Yan and Yan Lan meet again in an earthquake relieve mission. During their mission, they are constantly faced with extreme conditions, witnessing countless parting caused by life and death; causing their relationship to take a stronger turn. After returning back to the city, news of a highly infectious virus broke out. Yan Lan and her colleagues immediately devote their efforts, joining the battle to combat the disease. Huo Yan and the people who received their aid are constantly worried about Yan Lan's safety, and tries all means to silently support Yan Lan behind her back.

On the other hand, Jiang Tong, the deputy instructor of the Fire Rescue Team falls in love with Wang Dayin, her fellow colleague who seems timid and withdrawn. Faced with Wang Dayin' constant avoidance and her family's opposition, Jiang Tong is determined to find out the story behind Wang Dayin. In the process, Wang Dayin also gradually mature to become a man with with a sense of mission and responsibility.

(Source: DramaWiki)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse @SC2019

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/9/2021 at 6:41 PM, ElleSor said:

I'm interested in this.

me too, all for Simon Gong! Bring it on Youku, though this will prolly mean I have to suffer raw without english subs for sometime. sigh.

• Like 2

On 7/6/2021 at 9:50 AM, SC2019 said:

me too, all for Simon Gong! Bring it on Youku, though this will prolly mean I have to suffer raw without english subs for sometime. sigh.

There are subs already! Just watched the 1st episode earlier!

tenor.gif

GJ is so dashing! 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Flaming Heart 你好火焰蓝

This drama is being subbed at Youku Youtube Channel.  Multiple languages, including English, available. Click on Settings icon, select Subtitles, and select your language. Then Click on CC icon to activate subs. Drama is region restricted so you will need to go to the site to see if it is available in your country. (All links working USA)

Youku Youtube Channel Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLATwx1z00HseAoW7iJL141nbbi6KmxHEq

Drama is also available with English subtitles at Youku English Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIPiKkS-FpK_iYlXaN2vXQEpans6OikNN

• Like 1

I started this series...stopped at ep 12 for now as I'm just going to wait until the series is done so I can binge.

I'm not sure how I feel about the FL.  She seem kinda young to play this role and to be able to selected to be stationed as the doctor at the Fire Dept.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2021 at 1:26 AM, NYXbaby said:

I started this series...stopped at ep 12 for now as I'm just going to wait until the series is done so I can binge.

I'm not sure how I feel about the FL.  She seem kinda young to play this role and to be able to selected to be stationed as the doctor at the Fire Dept.

I'm on EP19 since I have VIP pass. But still have to wait till coming Thursday to have the remaining episodes released. 

Guess some people don't look their age especially if they have baby face? This reflects in real life as well. For her character, she seems to be the brightest among them. Don't think that was an issue. 

And I'm fairly impressed with the chemistry terms used. In EP19 they were talking about chirality of carbon atoms. Apart from this, I saw some other comments that medical jargons are also correct.

Only thing not so accurate is that they are supposed to be very busy working in a hospital and won't have much time to chat. Like in the earlier episodes, where Yan Lan waited 30min for Huo Yan outside of the gents washroom. This is really impossible. 

• Like 1