[Drama 2021] Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha ☀️ 갯마을 차차차

Maetawinz

3 hours ago, anastasia7 said:

Hi everyone. I'm so new here. Been silent reader since the past 2 weeks. Yup, i discovered HomeCha only  after eps 6. My first on going drama. 

After watching the scene at the cafe, I think they nearly get caught again and had to pretend bickering . That's why the patrolling villagers had to separate them.

Poor Dusik. Oh and maybe HJ went to Dusik's house to apologize for slapping him earlier. And..

Hello !

Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your stay here at this thread.

Arent they cute, the Dimple couple... DS & HY

:love:

Preview ep 12 is up 

I wonder who is this mysterious guy 

And KSH was a presenter for the Fact Music Awards tonight. His so spunky wearing a 3/4 length  suit. I hope we get a wedding scene with our dimple couple :fullofhearts:

Spoiler

FAsugSKUUAE8DEI?format=jpg&name=large

YAY! BTS and KSH together. My wish granted and now off to watch ep 11 on Netflix. Wohoo! :fullofhearts:

One more of KSH talking about his well loved character Chief Hong and hopes his character will make people happy

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I’ve been waiting for episode 11 to come out and it’s finally here :bawling: The wait has been too long guys, TOO LONG!

so it looks like Hye Jin and Du Sik go somewhere in the preview for episode 12 (I was thinking Seoul) and a guy actually recognizes him and said he was worried because Du Sik suddenly disappeared.. Definitely related to his past I bet! I knew that the drama would bring this up in some way with Du Sik to reveal to not only us viewers about what happened to Du Sik in the past but also have Hye Jin figure out what happened to him. I hope episode 12 is when we’ll finally figure out what happened in those 5 years!!

• Like 9

The lovebirds are so sweet tonite doing couple things and Dusik suffering fm “domestic violence” fm slap master Hyejin because of their secret love...sobsss:lol:

lol its an open secret in the village.

Spoiler

Edited by bearcreek
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4

Ohmygosh today’s episode was just filled with sweet and lovey dovey moments from our couple. They are sooo in the honeymoon stage and filled with sweetness. I died inside watching all the romantic moments with our couple. They couldn’t stay apart for a minute!

Poor Du Sik though, getting beat up left and right by Hye Jin because HJ wants to keep their relationship a secret :loolz: He gets SLAPPED, KICKED and even HEADBUTTED. I knew the moment Du Sik lost his phone, SOMEONE would find out about their relationship. That was hilarious though that Hwa Jeong, Nam Sook, Bora’s parents and Oh Chun Jae already knew that Hye Jin and Du Sik were dating.

I actually really liked the last scene where Du Sik said Hye Jin’s name especially since hes always calling her “Dentist”.. When he said “Yoon Hye Jin, what’s your deal? What have you done to me?”:bashful: it’s something unfamiliar like Hye Jin said.. It also kind of breaks down Du Sik’s walls when you hear him call Hye Jin, Hye Jin, rather than “Dentist”. PS he also said “너” here hehe….Also I love how the whole village saw Hye Jin and Du Sik and admitted that they knew about their relationship. I just think the whole scene was heartwarming and they are all supportive of the relationship. I knew they would find out like the next day Hye Jin and Du Sik started dating LOL! It’s like du Sik said, it’ll be impossible to keep it a secret because they are bound to find out.

Despite our couple dating this episode, I really like how the drama was consistent in our two leads personality and character. They still joke around, same personality, habits, words they used and etc despite confessing their feelings for each other, so that was nice to see too.

Other things about the episode, Hwa Jeong and Yeong Guk’s divorce.. i hope we’ll find out the reason behind it soon. I have a feeling it has to do something with his attitude while they were married or maybe neglecting Hwa Jeong? I’m not too sure… Also I hope we’ll see Eun Cheol and Mi Seon get together soon too! So adorable how Eun Cheol went in to tell Mi Seon that he wants to get to know her more and it’s not that he doesn’t like her. He’s just new to all this so he doesn’t know what to say or how to express it. I’m sure he didn’t mean to reject Mi Seon haha, but looks like we see progress in their relationship next episode based on the preview!!

Finally, as I mentioned before, it looks like episode 12 will touch upon Du Sik’s  past since someone recognized him. I’m thinking that they went on a trip somewhere or went to Seoul, which is why someone recognizes Du Sik? I’m excited for episode 12!

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

24 minutes ago, ferily said:

Finally, as I mentioned before, it looks like episode 12 will touch upon Du Sik’s  past since someone recognized him. I’m thinking that they went on a trip somewhere or went to Seoul, which is why someone recognizes Du Sik? I’m excited for episode 12!

anything about his past I hope it does not lead the couple to fight or breakup. I hope HJ finds out and helps him heal.

I want them to be this sweet to each other forever. end of the episode I am feeling so happy and worried at the same time.

• Like 11

Episode 11 brings back all the first love feels :rolleyes::wub:

Esp w HJ my goodness soo giddy and sooo in love. :dorashakes:

I cant stop laughing to all the "domestic violence," scenes :lol:

But tonight I appreciate PD's character... very practical and agree that timing is not at all good to him. Development with other couples stories are also nice.;)

Btw, I held my breath earlier when HJ is looking on books and I'm like screaming abt the picture so nice that grandmas are there to interrupt, coz tonight's episode shld be all abt lovey dovey :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):scenes.

Episode 12 can be the start that will finally get some info on the missing 5yrs. With that new guy and DS looking disturbed, I mean HJ doesnt want secrets and lying between them so :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, nyk said:

anything about his past I hope it does not lead the couple to fight or breakup. I hope HJ finds out and helps him heal.

I want them to be this sweet to each other forever. end of the episode I am feeling so happy and worried at the same time.

I hope so too but I have a feeling and wont be surprised if Du Sik tries to breakup with Hye Jin because of his past.. I really want to see Du Sik overcome his past and trauma but also see Hye Jin help him heal from his past too. hopefully the drama will do something like that.

I forgot to mention in my post that my heart broke for Seong Hyun today because of his college days with Hye Jin. It seems like Seong Hyun was a light in Hye Jin’s life during those times and he helped her overcome her tough life, trying to pay for her tuition with her part-time jobs. It’s a pity that the two of them didn’t have courage to confess to each other back in college days and it was just bad timing with the two of them. Seong Hyun is definitely a great guy and I would totally ship him with Hye Jin if there wasn’t Du Sik :lol: I also appreciate that he is understanding of Hye Jin and told Du Sik to take good care of her. I like how this isn’t one of those normal love triangle where the guys are constantly trying to fight over the girl and it ruins the relationship. Although we got to see jealous Du Sik today~~ Seems like we might see some jealous Du Sik tomorrow too.. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

EP 11.

Ahhhh If I dont see last 5 episodes , this is such a  HEA feels episode.

HJ went overboard hitting DS left right center, she was maybe taking the anger out at places too lmao.

Such a cutesy feel, the Star princess met the Sea Prince again at the same beach ,...wahhhh can only happen in a Kdrama lol.

The Community being every so supportive and dramatic is what makes HTCCC so damn special.

SH I feel for him but I think he needs someone like DS female version to enlighten him more. I feel everyone needs a DS in one form or other , he is written in such a manner.

They are stretching the DS trauma troupe too much and same with the Seafood restaurant owner and her EX husband....but again what will you do without a streamline story...lets hope it does not ruin the happy pills we get every weekend.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Hello !

Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your stay here at this thread.

Arent they cute, the Dimple couple... DS & HY

:love:

Surely enjoying the sea breeze :fullofhearts:

Just finished ep 11. Funny DS trying to reason about them hugging in the last part. The villagers are supportive of the relationship and that shows how they care for each other.

How cute our SikHye Couple, with all those huggings, and missing each other. Not able to meet is one thing, but not able to even text sure is torture. Now am curious for the bts :tounge_wink:

9 minutes ago, ferily said:

The way Du Sik laughs and looks at Hye Jin :wub:

“Hye Jin ah”

“Yoon Hye Jin” :please:

Super love the projection. Somehow can really feel DS emotions . How not to fall for KSH :fullofhearts:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Hey guys, I'm back!!

As much as I loved today's episode for our couple I couldn't help but feel heartbroken about Seung Hyun. Ever since the start I defended him and seeing him today being the big man and accepting the rejection gracefully like a man made me fall in love with him. There's a nice saying that goes "The male lead is for the female lead, but the second male lead is for the fans". And just like how I felt about it in "Start Up", I feel it here too. Du Shik is for Hye Jin, but Seung Hyun is for us.

Today's episode was focused on love and for some reason I feel like tomorrow's episode will focus on loss. I'm dreading tomorrow's episode, even if we get to see them be openly romantic tomorrow, I have a feeling that the storm is just around the corner. And I, for one, am dreading it.

• Like 7

I just finished watching the episode and wow was it good. Much credit goes to the writers and PD for delivering such meaningful, healing rom com. I think Ji PD's filming team pretty much sums up - Hometown Cha Cha's own writing "It'll evoke viewer's curiosity and offer a twist at the end".  I'm definitely curious and surprised at every twist in each episode and today was no different. Ep 10, who would've have guessed that DS would return HJ love and kiss. Plus in today's episode, the Gongjin villagers out smarting our lovebirds and consequently DS suffered a slap (two slaps), kick, head butt and an arm twist for nothing. :lol:

DS twist with the reveal of his  "eccentric" licence of many things even teaching etiquette. Now I know why his so understanding and considerate of others. His kind heart and smile makes anyone who meets him literally fall for him.  I loved how he insisted in replying to HJ brave love confession and whole heartily confessed his love to her.  Furthermore he was surprised that she have yet to reply back to Ji PD's confession.  Kudos to the reference of  a baseball game. "If someone serves the ball, you hit it back, not dodge.  To call it in or out, you need to give him a straight answer."  You healed many second leads hearts lol! 

Thankfully no complicated love triangles. Ji PD cant help it but fall for DS just as much as HJ. My heart broke for him when he became ill and heart broken. But I'm glad they both got their closure and will always be grateful to each other's friendship

Childhood twist- both DS and HJ finally remembered that they met as a child, a teen and now as adults. It's certainly fate bringing them back together and to top it off HJ story of her sea prince is so cute. I hope she shares that to DS

spacer.png

I love this gif - I seriously thought HJ would mark the start of their relationship lol!

HJ twist- I didnt expect her to be as clingy - messaging and missing DS so much. Yet it understandably so since their relationship has only just begun lol!  I'm curious about her personality, that even though she knows that both herself and DS are total opposites how much of this can she tolerate. She wants a relationship with no secrets, no lies,  things just black and white - no greys and most importantly for DS to answer her messages or calls. We know DS has a huge secret and one that will challenge her heart. I'm reminding myself that this drama is a healing one. The title of the drama Hometown cha cha cha... speaks of healing that like a Cha Cha dance its one step at a time with 2 people following each other's steps  in going forward and back.  

Looking forward to our dimple couple fulfilling their couple bucket list tomorrow and curious to to know what other twist will Hometown Cha Cha writers and PD throw at us. :fullofhearts:

spacer.png

cr. https://twitter.com/gksemB

• Like 8
  • Love 3