[Drama 2021-2022] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다

twtwb

Song Hye Kyo And Jang Ki Yong Start Taking Baby Steps Towards Each Other In “Now We Are Breaking Up”

Song Hye Kyo And Jang Ki Yong Start Taking Baby Steps Towards Each Other In “Now We Are Breaking Up”

SBS’s “Now We Are Breaking Up” has released new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

“Now We Are Breaking Up” is a romance drama about love and breakups set against the backdrop of the fashion industry. Song Hye Kyo stars as Ha Young Eun, a fashion designer with a firmly realistic outlook on life, and Jang Ki Yong stars as Yoon Jae Guk, an intelligent freelance photographer who changes her mind about love.

Spoilers

Previously, Yoon Jae Guk revealed to Ha Young Eun that his older brother, Yoon Soo Wan (Shin Dong Wook), died 10 years ago. For 10 years, Ha Young Eun had suffered over his absence without knowing that he had died, but now Yoon Jae Guk finds himself falling for her instead. However, Ha Young Eun pushed Yoon Jae Guk away and tried to avoid him unless they had to meet for work.

Newly released stills depict an interesting development between the two characters. Ha Young Eun and Yoon Jae Guk meet at a very ordinary place, and their encounter isn’t as tense and serious as before. They even look at each other with comfortable smiles, making them look like a normal couple on a date.

now-we-are-breaking-up13.jpg

jang-ki-yong-4.jpg

Spoiler

song-hye-kyo-32.jpg

Spoiler

jang-ki-yong-1.jpg

Spoiler

song-hye-kyo-22.jpg

The drama’s production team commented, “In episode 5 of ‘Now We Are Breaking Up,’ Yoon Jae Guk tries to get closer to Ha Young Eun. In addition, there will be a huge turning point in their relationship. Please pay attention to what choices they will make and what direction their emotions will flow.”

Episode 5 of “Now We Are Breaking Up” will air on November 26 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1500558wpp/song-hye-kyo-and-jang-ki-yong-start-taking-baby-steps-towards-each-other-in-now-we-are-breaking-up

• Like 1

Ep 6 synopsis

Observe everything in life. If you can't find it, you didn't look right. - Paul Smith
Young-eun (Song Hye-kyo)'s design leaked out and Sono's preparations for the new season hit a wall. 
At a time when everything is bleak, Jae-guk (Jang Ki-yong) talks to Young-eun about how
 to fly with broken wings,
Young-eun comes up with a groundbreaking project that defies everyone's expectations.
At that time, when Youngeun's plan gave Sono a splendid flight of wings,
A text message arrives from Young-eun... .
  • Like 1

Waahh this episode there's a lot crackling moments,hahaha..its enjoyable..

I think its become pattern that's in friday it will go down a bit but tomorrow will up again for sure.. nevermind,I'm happy with this epi..

I won't go on detail about today epi,like it loveable moment between YE n JG n of course our CH who much better sibling than her sister I guess..he always on YE side ofc..then I laughed hard when I think CS misunderstood DH about his sexual preference?n then they made me cry in last scene,ah really JG u are a real namja..

But there is question,so when SW went to Paris,he already engaged with SJ?so he cheated on her?wow SW,if thats really happen, u r so d*** b******

Misook-ah wuaaahhh your husband really :Fist1:

• Like 2

I did not like 

- HYE's mom, she is really is so annoying, Both mother are useless.

- It smells fichy with Jae Guk's noona. She going to be bad to HYE. Seems she wants to make Young Eun look bad and make her as a bad person, because of her relationship with Soo Wan, while she know nothing she is just making assumption. She will be on eof the reason Young Jae Guk and Ha Young Eun will break up later in the drama.

- HYE's young team mate is such a b..., hope she will get ride of her. She is stupid

- Chi Sook is really annoying. I cannot anymore. I cannot even with SDH. They are just boring.. I whish CHS would get less screentime.

I like 

-Sehun and HYE. Sehun is a lot smarter than his big sister. Seems he has a crush on Young Eun. 

-YJG and HYE, their scenes are the best. I wished it would be all about them without supporting character lol

-Mi Sook and HYE. I love their friendship. It is clear Chi Sook is not a friend with Young Eun. I wish PHJ would got more screen time, especially takes it from CHS, her character is not interesting. 

- HYE and her dad was fun too watch. Hope they get more screen time together. I still enjoy Young Eun and CEO Hwang, I like their relationship. I wish he would do a bit more for her and see his daughter how she really is.

So from what Jae Guk said, his mother is not is biological mother, it is his mother in law. You do not say "My current mother" about you biological mother. Seems he wanted to tell more about his family to Young Eun, who seems lost. So. Jae Guk and Soo Wan are not biological brother, because Soo Wan's faher's name was different on the Tombsone and the wedding invitation.

Seems Jae Guk will reveal everything but slowly. Today was about the picture. Soon should be about Sono, his family.

Mi Sook has a pancreatic canver, I wonder if she will die by the end, because it seems serious. I was hoping for the scene where Young Eun find her in the bathroom in ep 6, but seems it will be more next week. I wonder how Young Eun will find out Mi Sook has a problem and run to her place.

• Like 5

I don't think she is her mother in law..she is literally her mom but not biological mom..we have discussed this,that SW n JG dad have a history of cheated from SW mom,so its logical if JG came from other woman if this cheated theory is really true..

CS n DH its like reliefer for me..they r funny in their own way..so it still acceptable..

Work place really is scary place,we could see a realistic way how they portrait people to do whatever it takes to take down your own co worker

• Like 3

@redbeanbuns

Jae Guk is man not a woman so it is "His mom" not "Her mom" lol lol lol.

Mother in law is not just mom of your husband or wife. It can be the woman who rase you. It is not his real mother. He said himself it is current mom, we call it a mother in law.

Soo Wan and Jae Guk does not have the same father and same mother he never lived with her but in Paris since he was young.

Chi sook is useless and takes too much screentime. Her stupidity is annoying. I do not even care ablut her relationship with do Hun who deserves better than her. I do not even find it funny anymore.

Ha Young Eun needs to leave The One for her own sake and hapiness. Even if it might be sad for Ceo Hwang who likes her like a daughter.

• Like 1

@Pitchoum I totally agree. Honestly I got bored waiting for HYE and YJG, too much supporting character screentime tbh.

I dont like CHS at all, she is so messed up, and of course HYE's mom. Seriously? HYE is in the middle of working but her mom bothering her eventhough her mom is not busy at all and doing her hair done in the salon. She scream at HYE because of her husband and want HYE to clean it up??!! Does she even understand that her husband doing so much sht because of her, because she always want a luxury life, when obviously he can't afford it. I still remember how can she felt jealous of her own daugther when HYE in busan while HYE was far of having fun there, she was working her a$ off and busy to clean up CHS mess.

The only supporting character that worth to watch is the CEO's son and thats all. 

I love HYE but I'm disappointed that she let her teammate go again, its already her 2nd time! HYE already gave her teammate second chance, she shouldnt give another. . 

Edited by Skysky
  • Like 1

@SkyskyI do not mind to wait for HYE and YJG especially because later they will break up as a couple. And they will a couple by next week if we are refering to the end of the trailer for today and from the trailer highlight  where they showed us they were happy togthere. The should have put the first 8 episodes in it.

My baby sexy Sehun and HYE, yes, i want a kiss between them ( i dream , yes lol)

Mi Sook, poor girl, i really wanted that she was pregnant, my heart broke for her, this type of cancer seems serious

Contrary to some comments here, I don't think the lead couple will break up later, I just think Jae Guk won't let her go after all that has happened and all he's been through

i want Sehun as rival love interest just for a couple of episodes lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pitchoum said:

@SkyskyI do not mind to wait for HYE and JKY especially because later they will break up as a couple. And they will a couple by next week if we are refering to the end of the trailer for today and from the trailer highlight  where they showed us they were happy togthere. The should have put the first 8 episodes in it.

Sorry what I mean that waiting for their screentime lol. Because the supporting character take too much. . They only got screentime in the opening (but mostly only throwback scene from the last ep) a lil bit in the middle and toward the end. I honestly feel disconnected to CHS and misook too, both of their story aren't interesting to me thats why I am so bored while waiting for HYE and YJG screentime

• Like 1

@Pitchoum oh yes,I mean 'his'..hahaha..the consequences when u already sleepy but u want to text something..so that's what u meant about mother in law,I think we just have different perception n meaning about that than..

Hmmm, although the main story about the love of JG n YE,but the side story that revolves around them, I still enjoy it in certain degree..n I think SHK(?) said before,that its not only love story bout JG n YE but also story about friendship of three woman n their life..

CS with her journey to find love n appear dumb for the sake of man,Misook with her journey of married life n parenthood (still sad to see,when misook got home n doesn't have emotional support that she needed the most) I wanna know if Misook died,what kind of turmoil will happen in YE n CS life then..

There is, that kind of parents like HYE mom somewhere out there..don't u think? parents that sometimes relying to their children even for simplest thing n not in suitable time :sweat_smile:

Sometimes what bother me is,the 'full throttle' pace that they gave us from the very beginning,don't get me wrong,I like fast pace story but somehow there is some kind of missing 'link' in the story that I felt not very engaged for some scene,,ugh I don't know how to describe it,it just that what I felt sometimes (hope u understand my poor explanation):partyblob:

My 2 cent for the ending of CS n Misook : CS out from the one n live for the life she want to,Misook I think I would see her died in the end

Oh n I wanna see,how YE will react when she knows later,SW that she love dearly for 2months,already has soon become wife before they met..will JG told her that,at the time, his bro already engaged when they were in Paris?cz its impossible if JG doesn't know about his bro marriage arrangement,but its not made any sense if he knew,why he suggested his bro about YE to choose come with him or break everything up?

• Like 2

However, despite ceding its place at the top of its time slot, “Now We Are Breaking Up” still stayed strong with an average nationwide rating of 7.0 percent for its latest episode.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/the-red-sleeve-surpassed-now-we-are-breaking-up-as-it-soars-to-new-all-time-ratings-high/#ixzz7DNs6Gv7K

• Like 2