[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest sweet_treats1812

hey guys!!! im jst smiling at the posts before me...

seriously, them get married?! :lol: i think it wud be cool, but honestly, i dont think it's that likely... :( it wud be good to see them in another project together though~ just to make us all sigh and daydream, u know? :rolleyes:

but for now~ il jst content myself with FH :):):)

Guest mercuria

thanks everyone who provided the link to the downloads. i always enjoy watching these after shows NG, interviews etc....can get to see alot of things...and it also serves as after the show enjoyment and it kind of like quenching the thirst for the obsession....

does anyone knows if the house is still around now? are they putting it up for sale? i hope Rain buys it and stay with you know who there.... :lol:

Guest pinklily

Thanks Full Hous-ers for the warm reception! :) I wish I had more to contribute to the thread but I enjoy reading everyone's post. Thanks for all the links. :)

hi everyone!

i just watched full house again.. i was feeling depressed because of my thesis..watching full house made me feel good. it takes all the sadness and pain. really nice seeing them together. i really hope they'll make a cf or much better another drama!

good luck on your thesis and don't worry too much. just do your best and everything will come out ok.

take care.... AJA, AJA...!

it's same with me. FH is also my antidote for depression. whenever i feel the pressure or when i'm weary i just watch some episodes of FH and i feel refreshed....that's why i can't let go of FH and this thread.

lol..this is weird..i'm working on my thesis too right now sheivar..actually i'm up to my neck deep in my thesis..gosh i can get so depressed sometimes..luckily there's Full House and all things FH-related as my release valve.when i start banging my head on the desktop, i know its time for my FH fix.lol.

shinebi...its beautiful! i love it. sigh...if only there is such credit card...

hmm, this is another possible CF scenario...

Maybe we all should take matter into our own hands, pool our savings and build a company and hire these two

maybe we should get that particular fund started..you know, to build that company for all Full Housers.and then we make sure that there must be at least 3 version of the cf - dreamy romantic , ultra sexiness, cute and funny.how abt that?any more ideas?hahaha.

pinklily What a great way to start an obsession

I have just finished watching the series...my 1st ever k-drama...i am pretty much satisfied...the drama is so fun and lighthearted...the chemistry between these two is awesome...the best scene ever is the final skating scene...it was ohhhh so magical.

Just like first love, we will always remember the first k-drama that we've ever watched and liked. Among all the k-dramas in recent years, Full House truly stands out as a beacon of joy, romance and happiness to all those who watched it.

word.lucky are the people who experienced Full House as their first K-drama.talk about a great way to fall in love for the first time. :)

has the best on-screen korean couple. But there is only 1 shortcoming which is the last kiss between the 2 main leads.

I'm pretty sure some pple have read the interview with Bi in USA (I think it's pretty recent) where he mentions about his acting techniques. He puts to rest to all critics who put down his FH acting as to just one of those roles that fit his persona in life. He has convinced me (and I think anyone who's willing to be more receptive) beyond a doubt that he has put in a lot of effort into thinking how to better a scene, to bring out the nuances of the gestures, the moods etc.

yes..that amazing interview by Bi. i am so proud to be a fan.he really is getting more amazing at his craft.and dont even get me started on the last kiss.when i watched the NG for it, it seemed like there could've been another version of the outcome of the kiss scene.it did seem like(Well,for me at least) that YJ leaned in and kiss JE,and they parted and both were a little shy,and YJ put his hand around JE and sorta pull her close to his body,and maybe they'd kiss again?and (maybe)that one was the one that lasted like.. a lifetime?i dunno..tell me what u guys think abt this.becuz from the NG,after Bi kissed SHK and he was doing the "pull SHK close" bit,you see that he looked at SHK (at a very close proximity,of cuz lol)and Bi began giggling.and SHK laughed to and she kinda give him a playful slap at the back? and Bi just had that silly grin plastered on his face.i thought that maybe it could've been that YJ and JE kissed,parted,YJ holds her closer to him,and then they kiss again,instead of the lean in and kiss and just be frozen together.at least thats what i think when i watch the NG.

FinalEpNG6.jpg

i just had a FH marathon with my friends yesterday and today. they saw the drama for the first time

leix thx for the pic! its nice "converting" others into a Full Houser isnt it?haha..i've been doing it for some time now.

I so want to see them together again in a new project, but I think from what I noticed in Korean entertainment circle, it may be a while before they work together again

naoise i agree! but i have a feeling that they will someday work together again.chemistry that strong is impossible to ignore and i dont think producers are just gonna sit there and do nothing abt it..maybe it will be some time before they do work in a drama or even a movie together again,but there's always hope for a cf or sumthing.i hope Bi will ask SHK to appear in one of his Mv or sumthin.but i really believe they will work together again.i mean, Bae Yong Jun and Choi Ji Woo first acted in First Love and although she wasnt exactly the leading lady people noticed the chemistry,and so many years later they finally did Winter Sonata!but i do hope we wont have to wait that long tho.and naoise i hope you wouldnt mind me posting these pics you had of bi-kyo at the Bi thread again here.they are just too cute.

biwithshksweet.jpg

fullhouse019.jpg

Anyone has happy together - full house casts? on yousendit?

yeah that.i need that too.please anyone?

bm05om...keep up your rants because I enjoy reading them...It deals with my obessions here you know

i think i've done my fh ranting for the day now shinebi.it could get longer but i'll save that for another day.

Hello Naoise!!! I know what you mean, but now, knowing that we there are more Full Housers with us, it should be all good right! ^_^ Yeah I would DIE to see them work together agian...actually screw the work together...I WOULD DIE TO SEE THEM GET MARRIED. Anyone with me on this?

ME! ME! ME!

I soooooooooooooooooo wnt them 2 get married sumday..not now though....I want them 2 tgeder and be our INSPIRATIONS!!!! :D

Same here, I woould love them to be together,get married later on not right now, enjoy their success first they're still young.

*raise hand* Here's another one with you shinebi!! I will die too if they are really together in real life :wub: The perfect couple imho :wub:

But yeah with Bi's current schedule he barely has time to sleep, so it doesn't look like they will be together soon :(

naoise i agree! but i have a feeling that they will someday work together again.chemistry that strong is impossible to ignore and i dont think producers are just gonna sit there and do nothing abt it..maybe it will be some time before they do work in a drama or even a movie together again,but there's always hope for a cf or sumthing.i hope Bi will ask SHK to appear in one of his Mv or sumthin.but i really believe they will work together again.i mean, Bae Yong Jun and Choi Ji Woo first acted in First Love and although she wasnt exactly the leading lady people noticed the chemistry,and so many years later they finally did Winter Sonata!but i do hope we wont have to wait that long tho.and naoise i hope you wouldnt mind me posting these pics you had of bi-kyo at the Bi thread again here.they are just too cute.

BM, good luck with your thesis ^_^ Yeah I am also amazed & so proud when I read his CNN interview transcript. How is it possible someone so young already know so much what he wants in life & where he wants to go. And his determination aish I can go on and on and on.....

YES! I do think they will work together again, I mean as you said it is not possible right all the directors producers in Korea are blind :rolleyes:

You are welcome to post those piccies over and over again, I never get tired looking at them. Two fave piccies of mine :wub: I also got them from wondeful FullHousers at soompi.

bi looks like he's looking at SHK in that last picture...ooohhh :rolleyes:

;)

Three banners I made for my fave couple:

bikyo4.jpgbikyo3.jpg

bikyo_banner2.jpg

Skylar, thanks for sharing them. Aish looking at them give me a happy & sad feeling at the same time. They look so good together but it has been so long since I saw them together :(

Guest biase_jer

bikyo4.jpgbikyo3.jpg

bikyo_banner2.jpg

nice banner!!!!

hyekyo46ib.jpg

Crazy, I know, but I used to be so obsessed with this photo. I was such a Bi-SHK fan... oh, I still am. Love them!!!

13078.jpg

Just sharing photos I kept ...

thanx for the pictures.............. :D

bikyo4.jpg

This is the fave 1 from the 3 u made!!! Cute! My current fave on scenes couple! Hope theyw ill egt 2gether 1 day!!

hyekyo7.jpg

Just sharing photos I kept ...

i like this photo! i like those colors on them keke!

Guest bunnahnah

Does anyone know where I can find the KBS 2004 drama awards show? I think Bi and SHK won the best couple award, right?

Thanks!! And also thank you for all the pictures! :)

Does anyone know where I can find the KBS 2004 drama awards show? I think Bi and SHK won the best couple award, right?

Thanks!! And also thank you for all the pictures! :)

I have it but will have to upload. Can you pm me you email address?