[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest pinklily

Hi everyone,

My first time posting in Full House thread. :D

Would you believe that this was my first k-drama? What a great way to start an obsession [of k-dramas...k-pop in general]! I love this drama so much. Full House will forever hold a special place in my heart not only because it was my first korean drama series, but because of its beautiful story and the awesome chemistry between Bi oppa and Song Hye Kyo unnie. This is a great series and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone!

:D

-pinklily

Guest heart of joy

Hi everyone,

Would you believe that this was my first k-drama? What a great way to start an obsession [of k-dramas...k-pop in general]! I love this drama so much. Full House will forever hold a special place in my heart not only because it was my first korean drama series, but because of its beautiful story and the awesome chemistry between Bi oppa and Song Hye Kyo unnie. This is a great series and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone!

-pinklily

hihi~~pinklily~~ :D Welcome to the Full House thread!

I'm so happy you made this the first k-drama you've ever watched! ^_^:)

Just like first love, we will always remember the first k-drama that we've ever watched and liked. Among all the k-dramas in recent years, Full House truly stands out as a beacon of joy, romance and happiness to all those who watched it. Like all Full Housers & Bi-ers (the Bi thread is AWESOME!!) , I too hope for a 'real life happy ever after' for both Bi & SHK :P:D

Guest shinebi

Hi everyone,

-pinklily

HI pinklily!! welcome, and yes, yes, I would recommend FH to everyone too! hehhee...have fun obessesing over K-dramas....I am obssess over FH, Bi, SHG myself...way too obssess, I don't think that is bad is it?

yeah shinebi..it pretty much has the same effect on me too..its like ..it doesnt matter if its my 100th time watching it..i'll be like..ookay..here it comes.. :lol: the tension that mounted throughout the drama..the countless miscommunications and misunderstandings..tender gestures unseen and unnoticed..it finally reached its climax in that scene..and so we watch with bated breath as all the feelings of LYJ and HJE finally becomes one.its like even if you might've feel tired watching all the arguments and fights,they make it up to you with that scene, and reward you with everything that happens from that point on.well..at least thats what someone else told me.me..i never got tired of watching them sparring and arguing..haha.altho i do agree with the "reward" part of it.shinebi its great to be able to talk to you abt FH too!

i enjoyed making them because i love FH so much,and its a pleasure to be able to share it with u guys FHers.know what?maybe i'll do some more of my ranting..hehe..or have i already done so?here's some more visuals from the Final Episode NGs..

FinalEpNG1.jpg

FinalEpNG2.jpg

FinalEpNG3.jpg

i'll post some more later..

bm05om...keep up your rants because I enjoy reading them...It deals with my obessions here you know! ^_^ AND YOU EVEN ADDED MORE CAPS!!! WHOOOHOOOO!! Thanks so much! The more pictures, the happier I get!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

c3680pg.jpg

Greetings to FH viewers !

hi wendy! :) thanks for this pic!

i just had a FH marathon with my friends yesterday and today. they saw the drama for the first time. man, im so loving this two forever!!! :wub:

hi, leix!

is this the one with bi, kss and hej?

do you have the translation for this? really appreciates it if you can post it here...thanks :)

oh, sorry for replying so late. havent checked this thread for a couple of days. anyway, this is a diff. epi gemt. this one dont have SHG in it.

i havent watched both episodes actually. :)

reposting.

fullhousecover.jpg

this has been my wallie for quite some time. :)

i have just finished watching the series...my 1st ever k-drama...i am pretty much satisfied...the drama is so fun and lighthearted...the chemistry between these two is awesome...the best scene ever is the final skating scene...it was ohhhh so magical....i never encounter such chemistry between two lead actors before... it seriously convince me that these two are really in love... if it's only acting, then it is superb !!!! the way they confess their love to one another is really cute.... the best drama to date....aja aja fighting !!!! :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

those NG caps are soooo cute!!!

er...can anyone pls post the video? :lol:

EDIT: oh gosh~ sorry! found the link now...hahaha..sorry :)

Guest shinebi

leix_jakwas THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR WALLIE!! SO sweet and cute!! PuccaGirl_64, LOVE those comparing pics you posted! ^_^

Here is my share...I made this just a minute ago....<3 SHG & BI forever!!

LOVERS.jpg

*For all you Full Housers <3 <3 <3

Hi all! my 1st posting and 1st time user at this forum!

I'm also v grateful and happy to read the dissertations, rantings and ravings on FH! It was the 1st korean drama that I actually didn't gag or get frustrated (only a bit at the other female lead) and watched v eagerly all the way to the end.

Like all FH fans, I think it's one of the best (to me it's the best) korean drama series and honestly has the best on-screen korean couple. But there is only 1 shortcoming which is the last kiss between the 2 main leads.

I'm pretty sure some pple have read the interview with Bi in USA (I think it's pretty recent) where he mentions about his acting techniques. He puts to rest to all critics who put down his FH acting as to just one of those roles that fit his persona in life. He has convinced me (and I think anyone who's willing to be more receptive) beyond a doubt that he has put in a lot of effort into thinking how to better a scene, to bring out the nuances of the gestures, the moods etc.

Well, I guess it's no wonder that I think SHG is the most talented (because of the immense potential she has shown), beautiful actress (I understand she's a very nice person) ever... not just in the Korean arena. Bi may not be the most well-featured male entertainer but heck, I never felt so much masculinity from a male idol before...

Sigh, I'm so in love with the 2 of them and wish them all the best always....

Guest shinebi

Hi all! my 1st posting and 1st time user at this forum!

I'm also v grateful and happy to read the dissertations, rantings and ravings on FH! It was the 1st korean drama that I actually didn't gag or get frustrated (only a bit at the other female lead) and watched v eagerly all the way to the end.

Like all FH fans, I think it's one of the best (to me it's the best) korean drama series and honestly has the best on-screen korean couple. But there is only 1 shortcoming which is the last kiss between the 2 main leads.

I'm pretty sure some pple have read the interview with Bi in USA (I think it's pretty recent) where he mentions about his acting techniques. He puts to rest to all critics who put down his FH acting as to just one of those roles that fit his persona in life. He has convinced me (and I think anyone who's willing to be more receptive) beyond a doubt that he has put in a lot of effort into thinking how to better a scene, to bring out the nuances of the gestures, the moods etc.

Well, I guess it's no wonder that I think SHG is the most talented (because of the immense potential she has shown), beautiful actress (I understand she's a very nice person) ever... not just in the Korean arena. Bi may not be the most well-featured male entertainer but heck, I never felt so much masculinity from a male idol before...

Sigh, I'm so in love with the 2 of them and wish them all the best always....

Hello there Jem!! Glad you joined us! Yep, I agree, SHG is indeed a talented actress...

Guest sweet_treats1812

um~ guys? i d/led the NG link that's posted a few pages back, but it doesn't seem to have the NG's that are posted by bm05om...anyone have the video?

Guest bishie_bashie

hey... can someone upload :

Full House Party

&

Happy Together - Full house casts [not clubbox link]

i need it urgently... thxs...

preferbly in yousendit? thxs

Guest shinebi

hey... can someone upload :

Full House Party

&

Happy Together - Full house casts [not clubbox link]

i need it urgently... thxs...

preferbly in yousendit? thxs

I second that too...I was looking for those clips too..-_- ..please anyone?

Guest bier4ever

you are really the best..i like this part of full house, cant get enough of these couple

yeah shinebi..it pretty much has the same effect on me too..its like ..it doesnt matter if its my 100th time watching it..i'll be like..ookay..here it comes.. :lol: the tension that mounted throughout the drama..the countless miscommunications and misunderstandings..tender gestures unseen and unnoticed..it finally reached its climax in that scene..and so we watch with bated breath as all the feelings of LYJ and HJE finally becomes one.its like even if you might've feel tired watching all the arguments and fights,they make it up to you with that scene, and reward you with everything that happens from that point on.well..at least thats what someone else told me.me..i never got tired of watching them sparring and arguing..haha.altho i do agree with the "reward" part of it.shinebi its great to be able to talk to you abt FH too!

iceT..i'm a big girl..and i CRIED.of course i think anyone can see that i'm a hopeless romantic lol.and yes kalinda its the perfect remedy when we're feeling down and blue isnt it?

gemt lol..i understand..oohh that'd be fantastic if they can do a breakaway on an island together for that much deserved rest.and maybe some pics of them can make their way to us.well..not that i want paparazzis to be there..but just a lil pic wouldnt hurt rite?yeah..thats my imagination for you.

thank you.i enjoyed making them because i love FH so much,and its a pleasure to be able to share it with u guys FHers.know what?maybe i'll do some more of my ranting..hehe..or have i already done so?here's some more visuals from the Final Episode NGs..

FinalEpNG1.jpg

FinalEpNG2.jpg

FinalEpNG3.jpg

i'll post some more later..

Guest bishie_bashie

Oh ya, me tooo! please, please, please!?!?!?!?!!! :mellow::unsure::)

Anyone has happy together - full house casts? on yousendit? megaupload and clubbox not working for me..... please??????????????????

Guest mhei_mhei08

hi!!! newbie hir!!! just wanna tell u that i'm a big fan of Full house!!! my favorite drama series of all time!!! Full House Rocks!!!! :)