[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest shinebi

bm05om, LOVE that pic/grpahic you posted up!! UNNRGGH!! The more I am here, the more I want to see the movie...>< And I watched it so many times!!! I wish they would just get married!!!!!

Guest mercuria

this is one of the best K-dramas i have ever watched....its so funny and captivating. one of my favourites after little bride 18. i always enjoy K-dramas which have happy endings and sweet love story like this. hope to see more of such shows in the near future.... :D:lol:

And I watched it so many times!!! I wish they would just get married!!!!!

shinebi i know..it gets you all worked up to watch it again and again isnt it? :P .just surrender to the temptation shinebi..and go watch again and again and again..hahaha.here's another one of my wallpaper..this is of YJ&JE..

fhwpillbe1onyxxy.jpg

there is another variation of this wp at my site..go check it out if you have time.. :)

Guest shinebi

shinebi i know..it gets you all worked up to watch it again and again isnt it? :P .just surrender to the temptation shinebi..and go watch again and again and again..hahaha.here's another one of my wallpaper..this is of YJ&JE..

fhwpillbe1onyxxy.jpg

there is another variation of this wp at my site..go check it out if you have time.. :)

LOVE IT!! I'm afraid I've already given in too much. I can't go agaisn't the thought of not watching it.....you know what draws me so much into this drama? The place, the house, and them two ubberly cute couple there......and the story it's self of course...I haven't been getting any sleep these past few days cause I've overloaded myself with Full House....-_- ....

The place, the house, and them two ubberly cute couple there......and the story it's self of course...I haven't been getting any sleep these past few days cause I've overloaded myself with Full House....

completely understood!thats y i call it magical..this drama..totally a class of its own..its everything isnt it?every single thing factors in to make it so memorable.sometimes it kinda upsets me when people say that Full House is just a fluffy drama and isnt at all good,i mean yeah sure it is light-hearted and its none of the melodrama-dying of cancer-siblings love thingy,but gimme a break ..there are those intense moments in the drama too! and i get very defensive when people say that Bi and SHK gets characters that are easy to play and all they have to do is look good doing it, and i'm like are u kidding me?<_< Bi and SHK were so damn good and were very compatible together,thats why it was as good as it was. like that scene when Ji Eun admits to liking Young Jae and asking him to divorce her, and Young Jae said "I'm sorry but after this we cant be together anymore", that was intense..

and so was the scene when Young Jae asked Ji Eun whats bothering her so much that she cant talk to him about it but instead tell it to min-hyuk hyung,and later when Young Jae asks Ji Eun whether she's sure that Min-Hyuk wont make her sad/will make ger happy?that was heartbreaking..if it was some other actors it prolly wouldnt have stirred me as much as it did. and even the scene where Yj confesses his love to Ji Eun at the tent..that was great..i feel the intensity of it,for someone whom for his whole life thought he was in love with this other woman,and realize the truth that he now loves another so wholeheartedly and having to go through all the pain that he and she did, and finally in the perfect moment to tell her about everything he's feeling..Bi's acting was great..and SHK's Ji Eun's expression in response..it was perfect.like,we the viewers have known all along how she felt for LYJ,and how long she had waited to hear him say those things to her,that scene was flawlessly executed.for me it wasnt just a simple I love you confession scene..its a kind of a fulfillment.

oopsie..shinebi now you've made me rant on and on abt FH haters and made me wrote my dissertation for the Tent scene...haha sorry for the ranting :lol: FH has affected my life and school works too..

Guest PuccaGirl_64

luv dem 2geder sooooooooooooo much!!!

They are absolutely for each other!!! I soo Think so!! I feel it...sdo u full housers??

<3bi-SHG!!

Guest shinebi

completely understood!thats y i call it magical..this drama..totally a class of its own..its everything isnt it?every single thing factors in to make it so memorable.sometimes it kinda upsets me when people say that Full House is just a fluffy drama and isnt at all good,i mean yeah sure it is light-hearted and its none of the melodrama-dying of cancer-siblings love thingy,but gimme a break ..there are those intense moments in the drama too! and i get very defensive when people say that Bi and SHK gets characters that are easy to play and all they have to do is look good doing it, and i'm like are u kidding me?<_< Bi and SHK were so damn good and were very compatible together,thats why it was as good as it was. like that scene when Ji Eun admits to liking Young Jae and asking him to divorce her, and Young Jae said "I'm sorry but after this we cant be together anymore", that was intense..

and so was the scene when Young Jae asked Ji Eun whats bothering her so much that she cant talk to him about it but instead tell it to min-hyuk hyung,and later when Young Jae asks Ji Eun whether she's sure that Min-Hyuk wont make her sad/will make ger happy?that was heartbreaking..if it was some other actors it prolly wouldnt have stirred me as much as it did. and even the scene where Yj confesses his love to Ji Eun at the tent..that was great..i feel the intensity of it,for someone whom for his whole life thought he was in love with this other woman,and realize the truth that he now loves another so wholeheartedly and having to go through all the pain that he and she did, and finally in the perfect moment to tell her about everything he's feeling..Bi's acting was great..and SHK's Ji Eun's expression in response..it was perfect.like,we the viewers have known all along how she felt for LYJ,and how long she had waited to hear him say those things to her,that scene was flawlessly executed.for me it wasnt just a simple I love you confession scene..its a kind of a fulfillment.

oopsie..shinebi now you've made me rant on and on abt FH haters and made me wrote my dissertation for the Tent scene...haha sorry for the ranting :lol: FH has affected my life and school works too..

Talking about haters who dislikes FH, not that there is many...(so many people likes FH where I'm from) but yeah, when I come across negative comments about FH it gets me worked up...Cause YES I AGREE!!! Bi and SHG isn't getting the role cause they look good, they got it because it's the character they are displaying, are a match with them, and they are good at acting the character its'self. Yeah, when ever I watch the Tent scene, I ALWAYS HOLD MY BREATHE...I just can't seem to breathe when it comes to when he FINALLY admits that he loves her. They have so much tension throught out the whole movie, that they CAN NEVER tell each other that they love each other...which makes me love the tent scene the most. OH MY...now I wanna watch it some more...crazy hunh?! bm05om, It's great talking aboout FH with you!!

luv dem 2geder sooooooooooooo much!!!

They are absolutely for each other!!! I soo Think so!! I feel it...sdo u full housers??

<3bi-SHG!!

PuccaGirl_64, I am with you. Yep, that is why I mentioned before that if I can't be married to Bi, my last wish is for Bi and SHG to get married to each other. That would be a DREAM COME TRUE FOR ME!!!! Just the thought of them two with thier own child and family in that big house....*SIGHS OUT LOUD........Oh dear, I am losing my breath again....

harlow fullhousers!!..long time no c,....hw r u guys?

here r sum pic of FH scene....

where SHK pass him pepper....n he can't do anything n jst ate them....at last...it was too hot...auch...

chilli1.jpg

chilli2.jpg

chilli3.jpg

chilli4.jpg

chilli5.jpg

chilli6.jpg

chilli7.jpg

chilli8.jpg

chilli9.jpg

chilli10.jpg

..really love this off-camera scene, bi just ate the chili all the way without think twice haha..end up feeling hotz ahaks

Guest rockerbabe

lol... the picture above posted by Jacqie with the hot chillis... I love Bi's expression once he knows that the chilli is hot... lol... :D

Guest bier4ever

this is so beautiful..thanks girl

fhwpillbe1onyxxy.jpg

I love this series! This is the first K-drama that I've ever seen to the end. The characters and story development simply is amazing and mesmerizing that you just want to watch all the episodes in one go. I must admit I nearly cried (tears developed in the eyes) near the end of the series. Lastly, I think Korean dramas are great because they teaches you so much about life (not just understanding women better). Take for example, that vice-president guy who always get turned down by that girl (the main girl, sorry I'm not good at Korean names) in some ways or another due to circumstances, yet I always find him to smile. I applied that in real life and it works! I can't wait to see the new series (I want to Kill this Love?) with Rain in it! Anyways, I just want to share my thoughts on this drama. :)

Guest kalinda

Fh will always be in my heart.. I watched it countless times, everytime I feel blue and down (because of watching other sad kdrama), I'll just try to remember those funny scenes; among others: JE danced/sang 3-bear song (in eps 5?) .. the look on lyj's face, is my cure!!... priceless! :D

you are God's sent gemt....i really miss these pics...im really in heaven seeing them together in the tent

hi bier4ever!

glad you enjoy it....wish God will send me to tell some director/producer to make a bi-kyo project...

gemt..mine's working overtime. :blink: how about ..at least a CF together? or how about SHK guest-stars in one of BI's MV?or at least a fashion photospread in a magazine?worst comes to worst ..they could at least act in another drama altogether.or a movie.all in the spirit of **friendship**..of cuz. B) here's our beloved onscreen partners Bi and Hye kyo,in all their gorgeous glory. at least i can get em together on a graphic.sigh.

hi bm05om!

... a CF or an MV would be a dream more so if its a drama! hmm....and if worst comes to worst....how about helping me ship off this lovely couple to bora bora or to any other private island so that they can have some time off... what's more ideal than spending their badly needed rest together in an island by themselves!... he,he,he...i think i'm contradicting my 1st statement..... i just want them to be together in any way!

....i get very defensive when people say that Bi and SHK gets characters that are easy to play and all they have to do is look good doing it, and i'm like are u kidding me?<_< .....

rightly so... it's harder to make people laugh than to make them cry. not every actors can do comedy and get away with it but shk and bi did and beautifully, too....they don't have to do anything to look good because they do already.

i don't mind your ranting. in fact i love them. :D

and .... you make such beautiful wallpapers, bm05om. thank you for sharing it with us. :)

Yeah, when ever I watch the Tent scene, I ALWAYS HOLD MY BREATHE...I just can't seem to breathe when it comes to when he FINALLY admits that he loves her. They have so much tension throught out the whole movie, that they CAN NEVER tell each other that they love each other...which makes me love the tent scene the most. OH MY...now I wanna watch it some more...crazy hunh?! bm05om, It's great talking aboout FH with you!!

yeah shinebi..it pretty much has the same effect on me too..its like ..it doesnt matter if its my 100th time watching it..i'll be like..ookay..here it comes.. :lol: the tension that mounted throughout the drama..the countless miscommunications and misunderstandings..tender gestures unseen and unnoticed..it finally reached its climax in that scene..and so we watch with bated breath as all the feelings of LYJ and HJE finally becomes one.its like even if you might've feel tired watching all the arguments and fights,they make it up to you with that scene, and reward you with everything that happens from that point on.well..at least thats what someone else told me.me..i never got tired of watching them sparring and arguing..haha.altho i do agree with the "reward" part of it.shinebi its great to be able to talk to you abt FH too!

The characters and story development simply is amazing and mesmerizing that you just want to watch all the episodes in one go. I must admit I nearly cried (tears developed in the eyes) near the end of the series -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched it countless times, everytime I feel blue and down

iceT..i'm a big girl..and i CRIED.of course i think anyone can see that i'm a hopeless romantic lol.and yes kalinda its the perfect remedy when we're feeling down and blue isnt it?

what's more ideal than spending their badly needed rest together in an island by themselves!... he,he,he...i think i'm contradicting my 1st statement..... i just want them to be together in any way!

gemt lol..i understand..oohh that'd be fantastic if they can do a breakaway on an island together for that much deserved rest.and maybe some pics of them can make their way to us.well..not that i want paparazzis to be there..but just a lil pic wouldnt hurt rite?yeah..thats my imagination for you.

i don't mind your ranting. in fact i love them.

and .... you make such beautiful wallpapers, bm05om. thank you for sharing it with us.

thank you.i enjoyed making them because i love FH so much,and its a pleasure to be able to share it with u guys FHers.know what?maybe i'll do some more of my ranting..hehe..or have i already done so?here's some more visuals from the Final Episode NGs..

FinalEpNG1.jpg

FinalEpNG2.jpg

FinalEpNG3.jpg

i'll post some more later..