~*kYo*~

Guest biase_jer

bscap010.jpgc1bbe4a3.jpg

0f7e6427.jpg927c08f9.jpg

07b27d39.jpgbscap012.jpg

bscap014.jpg633a1461.jpg

29b4148a.jpgbscap018.jpg

Interview with Bi & SHK:

SHK says she feels good because FH is doing so well.

Bi says it’s because SHK comes out very well (i.e., pretty, good personality, etc.)…and then they cut to scenes where they show the opposite of these qualities in JiEun.

Next they ask if it was hard to shoot the drama.

SHK says because her character was basically a fun, optimistic person and she played well off her co-stars, she’s finding it easy and comfortable so far and there really haven’t been any awkward moments…so then they cut to scenes where they show an awkward moment- the wedding scene.

Next the announcer asks whether she strained her neck acting with Bi. ‘Cuz if it had been him then they (SHK and MC) would have matched in height and would have worked well together. SHK says, “really…” So Bi gets up to ‘get out of their way.’ Haha

Next SHK talks about all the moths during filming and how she was so scared of them. MC asks what she did when they flew by her and Bi starts flapping his hand and giggling. SHK says that Bi eats them. MC- huh? Bi tells how one time a moth flew into his mouth while filming and he swallowed it! MC- was your stomach ok? Bi- it was fine (laughter). Then they cut to video of SHK trying to flee the moths and Bi swallowing one (that’s why he comes rushing out of the house).

Next MC asks about the skating scenes. Asks if Bi can really skate well, even though he pretended he couldn’t. Bi says “Not as well as I used to when I was younger.” Then tells how SHK used to be a skater when she was younger and he’d fall in front of her trying to do turns. MC asks how Bi’s form was as a skater…and she hesitates and laughs and says…he looked…good. Then they cut to them filming the skating scene and SHK is skating around like a pro while Bi is struggling…and you hear him say…”but really when I was younger I did this well (tries to turn)…” and SHK laughs at him. Ends by SHK and Bi asking fans for their continued support.

On the set on the last day of filming…together with the 4 stars of the drama.

Voiceover says “We’ll now show the ending story of FH.”

They show the part where JiEun is making kimbap but it comes out square! (suppose to be round, heh heh). SHK says she’ll try and you hear someone asking her if this is her first time making it?…yes. Caption says: SHK begins to make kimbap. She laughs because it won’t come out correctly. Then she says “It’s square…did you ever see a square kimbap?” (laughs) “Should I do it again?...Then I’ll unfold this one…(laughs)”

Outside…we see SHK eating an ice-treat because it’s such a hot summer day. Voiceover says SHK treated viewers this time to a different image. They ask her how she feels on this last day of filming? SHK: very sad…very sad…but very thankful to the viewers for their continuous support throughout the run of the drama…we all worked very hard and felt all your love…

Next question to SHK: they ask her to say something to Bi. SHK asks if Bi said anything to her…yes, he already did…oh, I see. SHK says they’ve worked together now for about 4 months and although this is only his 2nd drama, he worked so very hard and our rhythms matched very well, and he seemed to have a lot of ambition towards his acting and developed his character very well… although I’m his acting senior, I had a lot to learn from him and am very thankful that he worked so joyfully through his acting.

Next question: Describe Bi in 7 words: Mae Nu Jo Oon Nam Ja Da (a man with very good manners) Next they show the morning after scene…shows Bi’s endearing facial expressions.

Next, KSS and HEJ arrive on set. They ask HEJ how she feels that today’s the last day of filming? Sad but also happy that it ends happily with the four of them together here in the lovely house. Next she talks about her wardrobe on the show. Asks her who liked her style the best…and KSS raises his hand and says, “Me.” Then voiceover says that Bi and KSS were both wearing similar outfits today… Caption: Did you plan on wearing the same thing today? KSS says he’s trying to follow Bi and wear what he wears…

Next, they talk about how KSS has also been receiving a lot of love from FH fans. Outside, he waves to his fans and talks about how much of a blessing it is to work amidst all this love and support from fans…he thanks them…

Next scene…barbeque scene. Voiceover says that SHK just gave Bi a hot pepper but Bi can’t do anything because they’re in the middle of filming. You see SHK and Bi trying not to laugh…

Next…the cast and crew are taking a break from night filming. They’re signing copies of the OST and taking pictures.

Next, interview with Bi: First question is how he feels on this last day of shooting…Bi shyly says that he’s heard fans and other netizens say that he shone in this drama (shy smile), and uses a metaphor that he’s mentioned before: even if someone has made dduk (rice cakes) before, you should make even yummier ones (basically saying that even though something has been done before or is not all that new, you can always make it better or make it seem newer)…and with this in mind, he worked hard on FH.

Next question, about working with SHK: Says both as a friend and as a senior actor, she took care of him very well, so he’s very thankful…and of course, her face and everything else is pretty but she has this attractive sex appeal that is both masculine, because she is loyal like a guy, and feminine, because she can be beautiful like a flower, at the same time… think she’s a warm-hearted and good person.

Next question: how he feels about the house: First time there he found it to be very lovely. 2nd time he found it difficult. 3rd time, he is weary of it. But it’s a house with a lot of emotions for him…and has a lot of his and SHK’s sweat built into it…so he’s sad…but also happy at the same time. Said that later, if he has the opportunity to, he’d like to visit again and spend a few nights there...with people he likes.

Clip ends with Bi and SHK filming the very last scene on the dock.

CREDIT TO PERSON WHO TRANSLATE IT

Guest zacheria

bscap010.jpgc1bbe4a3.jpg

0f7e6427.jpg927c08f9.jpg

07b27d39.jpgbscap012.jpg

bscap014.jpg633a1461.jpg

29b4148a.jpgbscap018.jpg

Interview with Bi & SHK:

SHK says she feels good because FH is doing so well.

Bi says it’s because SHK comes out very well (i.e., pretty, good personality, etc.)…and then they cut to scenes where they show the opposite of these qualities in JiEun.

Next they ask if it was hard to shoot the drama.

SHK says because her character was basically a fun, optimistic person and she played well off her co-stars, she’s finding it easy and comfortable so far and there really haven’t been any awkward moments…so then they cut to scenes where they show an awkward moment- the wedding scene.

Next the announcer asks whether she strained her neck acting with Bi. ‘Cuz if it had been him then they (SHK and MC) would have matched in height and would have worked well

Next question: how he feels about the house: First time there he found it to be very lovely. 2nd time he found it difficult. 3rd time, he is weary of it. But it’s a house with a lot of emotions for him…and has a lot of his and SHK’s sweat built into it…so he’s sad…but also happy at the same time. Said that later, if he has the opportunity to, he’d like to visit again and spend a few nights there...with people he likes.

Clip ends with Bi and SHK filming the very last scene on the dock.

CREDIT TO PERSON WHO TRANSLATE IT

can you please please upload this clip on YSI if you have it?? it sounds so sweet and everything

:D

Guest sheivar

hi everyone! how are you all doing? haven't been here for quite a while.. been very busy with my thesis and my new job..

hehe.. yes i am working!! i am an english tutor and im teaching KOREANS!! :D

anyway, thanks for all the pics!

hi leena, gemt, jacqie, candy and to everyone here in the full house thread!

i can't seem to stop watching FH over and over again..my poor dvd.. :huh: i hope they know that the public likes their chemistry together and have a new series or movie, then it'll be great..

Me too. I swear my DVDs are starting to smoke because I play them so much and the stars of the show are soooo hot!!!! Esp my KSS!!!! :rolleyes:

Guest biase_jer

hi everyone! how are you all doing? haven't been here for quite a while.. been very busy with my thesis and my new job..

hehe.. yes i am working!! i am an english tutor and im teaching KOREANS!! :D

anyway, thanks for all the pics!

hi leena, gemt, jacqie, candy and to everyone here in the full house thread!

hi sheila!!!!

wow....u teaching korean????

didn't u meet handsome korean guys???

muahaaahhahahahhha........ :lol::lol:

learn hangul with them then u can teach me.... :P

SUBTITLE NEEDED BADLY~~ =_="

FULLHOUSE FOREVER~~~

aja~~~

aja~~~

full house forever...

here's the subtitles....

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1S5IXG5...9430FA7BVLUYCJ4

Guest bier4ever

ahh...i almost died seeing this kiss..i find it true..hopefully they are really a couple

thanks biase_jer

bscap0165vl.jpg

aiching.jpg

thanks again biase_jer..i really love epi 16

RE-POST\(^-^)/

mmm.jpg

30341_379404.jpg

cute.jpg

Guest bier4ever

yes you should..i strongly recommend this series

you wont get bored...and you will surely fall in love :P

i should watch this...everyone says its good