[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

annyong everyone!

just dropping by! hi leena, gemt, jacqie, and candy! hi everyone!

really busy with school..that's why haven't got much time to visit here..

take care everyone! and stay healthy always!

hihi sheivar, gemt and biase_jer....n of cuz full housers....

ya....i aso bc wif school stuff....

biase_jer...GOOD LUCK n ALL THE BEST for ur final exam^^

alwiz keep up the AjaAja Fighting spirit^^

hihi gemt...ya...i m bc preparing for my exam...but i still will try to visit this thread too^^

hihi PuccaGirl_64...see me??*wave wave*

Guest PuccaGirl_64

hehe i watchd it 2 times in korean and eng subs and once in cantonese! :D

i seen this clip b4 haha i didnt know it was pepper! i was wonderin why they were laughin!

where can I watch dis scene...ive seen it b4 but i 4got wer i watched it!!

THNX!

where can I watch dis scene...ive seen it b4 but i 4got wer i watched it!!

THNX!

frm the NG.....^^

here r sum gif of fullhouse for fullhousers^^

enjoy^^

2004040_200x150.gif

2004080_180x150.gif

fullhouse_8.gif

Biase Jer, Do u mind uploading "bi and song hye gyo during kbs award she was asked to wink at bi" again? the link expired...thanks a lot!

Gosh, I meant to pot this message in this forum.. sorry..

First of all, I would like to say.. I LOVE Full House!!!!! Anyway, I am vietnamese and so still waiting for the dubbed version to come out.. I saw the original one w/subtitle for X times already.. hehe. Anyway, my question is, does anyone know where I can find english translation to interviews or ng of full house? I love Bi and SHK!!! Thanks

First of all, I would like to say.. I LOVE Full House!!!!! Anyway, I am vietnamese and so still waiting for the dubbed version to come out.. I saw the original one w/subtitle for X times already.. hehe. Anyway, my question is, does anyone know where I can find english translation to interviews or ng of full house? I love Bi and SHK!!! Thanks

U can DL the Full House Ng's from here..

http://files.filefront.com/Full_House_Othe...;/fileinfo.html

http://files.filefront.com/Full_house_Ngsz...;/fileinfo.html

Enjoy

Guest sweet_treats1812

hey all! how u guys doing?

havent visited this thread in a while~ darn busy with school...*sigh*

well, 1--cuteYy u have a point there, at times it does drag too much, but still, it's funny and it's cute, and i didnt really mind :lol: id still enjoy watching FH over and over! (if i had the time...argh!)

^^ this was a cute drama...but as i watch more...i kind of think it drags too much

hi!

are you done with eps. 5? some people thinks so till eps 5. that's also what i thought the 1st time i view FH then it gets better nd better and before i knew it i was hooked!.... hope it would be the same with you :)

Guest bier4ever

you are God's sent gemt....i really miss these pics...im really in heaven seeing them together in the tent

hello fullhousers

re posting....

n2o_1412_84261_1.jpg

Guest didakun

i watch ysmm which bi inside, i think maybe last year. the mc ask bi which type of girl he likes and the answer like this:

-din care bout face coz inside is more important but if the girl's cute, its better

-likes girl who takes control in the relationship means whatever the girl ask him to do he will follow

exp: ask him to eat or wear anything, he will do (lee boram teased him that bi din suffer yet)

-din care whether the girl short or same height coz he said being in drama he think its suit him fine (i think the drama he mention is Full House....)

-love girl with flat stomach

i rewatched Full House and i noticed when lyj proposed to hje, he said he din know how to love, how to protected the one he love so he ask hje to teach him what to do, show him how to love somebody. and after they woke up from sleep (after bi confess his love to hje), hje said that from now onwards, lyj have to follow everything she said and lyj agree...

its so similar between lyj and bi....

lyj loves hje, cant live without her, will love her till the earth explodes, till the sea dries, till he dead and his soul still will love her. (i love the way lyj confess to hje, hope somebody will proposed to me like that :))

how bout bi???

biase_jer

sesamer.....

nie aku share link ngan ko...

i upload this file for my friends....

enjoy it!!!

bi and song hye gyo won best couple awards

http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2I40AAL...6O13ZFGKH0F70VX

sub

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2TSZACF...GP3E0EAE0BX4DU3

to blue_rose:

here u go......

"you belong to me"......

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3JTKDKMGXKUVO0AWRRXJ5X1S6V

alamak...dier dah expired la..sedihnyer :( :( ..leh x tlg upload lg skali..i've got the wink one..tgl yg menang award klip ajer nk :wub: ..and the song..sorry kene susahkan lg skali.. :( boleh ye? thx again.

hello all full housers! what's up lately with you all? Has anyone re-watched Full House for the 1198th time?! *raises hand quickly...me, me, me!!

what's up lately?still feelin the FH love :wub: .erm..how about.. for the 1199th time?me,me,me!!! :D i'm THAT addicted lol

I only watched it twice.. coz I don't have the vcd. I'm seriously comtempling to buy..

Apricot.. GO.BUY.THAT.FULL HOUSE.VCD.NOW. :rolleyes:

hmmp...any idea how can we put this 2 together in one place at same time?...my imagination is working...

gemt..mine's working overtime. :blink: how about ..at least a CF together? or how about SHK guest-stars in one of BI's MV?or at least a fashion photospread in a magazine?worst comes to worst ..they could at least act in another drama altogether.or a movie.all in the spirit of **friendship**..of cuz. B) here's our beloved onscreen partners Bi and Hye kyo,in all their gorgeous glory. at least i can get em together on a graphic.sigh.

fhbkbwonyxxy.jpg

help me.i'm all Full House'd out. :blink:

good job bm05om....i alwiz loves ur work....did u post up in ur webz?u should u noe...hehe...keep up the spirit....AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!!!

HI jacqie!!*waves enthusiastically*.yup..i have it up already and plus some more.hope you'll like them.the new ones are a bit more dramatic than the first bunch.the thing is i get bored easily with my wallpapers,so i tend to make more and more.AJA AJA!! :D

yes didakun..there's quite a number of similarities arent there..altho Bi's and LYJ's personality are totally different.i think acting and being involved in Full House changed Bi a bit..like his taste in woman and stuff.he thought he only preferred tall,athletic girls before..but after all those times touching and holding the petite but curvy SHK i figured the man can't help but re-evaluate his options.heh.cant say i blame the guy. B)

hihi mindy... i haf uploaded the clips u want...enjoy urself^^

d/l here

http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0Z54QBM...OO3MO1NVL7078Z0

Thanks for sharing this clip. I'm d/l right now.

Try SexyBi for all the translations there & bww2.kpop for all clips of NGs of FullHouse.