[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest rockerbabe

Bumping this up ...

Don't want to work today, just want to post photos of two of my favorite people in the world!

------- SKIPPED

4b34d715.jpg

I love SHK in that dress she wearing above... She looks so sweet... :D

Gosh, I meant to pot this message in this forum.. sorry..

....... hehe. Anyway, my question is, does anyone know where I can find english translation to interviews or ng of full house? I love Bi and SHK!!! Thanks

hi! just flip few pages back and you can find the english translation of some of the interviews together with the translation of FH Specials reposted by sheivar

i have just finished watching the series...my 1st ever k-drama...i am pretty much satisfied...

Hi all! my 1st posting and 1st time user at this forum!

hi muggle, jem....welcome to full house...and welcome to soompi, jem..hope you'll enjoy it here as we do....and please do join us in our rantings and dreamings :)...yeah, bi-kyo have an awesome chemistry

hi sheivar!!! and hi too gemt! i see ur online... :lol:

it's okay to feel down smtimes....because we've all got FH to cheer us up!!!! i watch it several times and it still cracks me up!!!!

hi candy!!! :),.... sorry didn't see you... you're right! it never fails to cheer me up

Thanks Full Hous-ers for the warm reception! :) I wish I had more to contribute to the thread but I enjoy reading everyone's post. Thanks for all the links. :)

hi pinklily! its ok....being a fullhouser and sharing us your thoughts is more than enough...actually we all start like that :)

thanks skylar for the pics!

this is also one of my fave pics. i like to think that bi doesn't want to let go of shk after the very last scene...what do you think fullhousers?

hyekyo46ib.jpg

this is also one of my fave pics. i like to think that bi doesn't want to let go of shk after the very last scene...what do you think fullhousers?

You're welcome. I do think that Bi thoroughly enjoyed the date scene with Hye Kyo. Remember, he always says that it's his favorite scene in Full House. I just wish he went after her. But she was so vulnerable at that time and it did not seem like a good idea.

In any case, I hope they're both happy and I wish that they'll find time for love. It doesn't matter who they choose.

:)

For those who don't have the 2004 KBS Award video clip:

http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=29MC2RP...CW0U5ZWH0G7CHOZ

what's the full house party? can u provide caps please... :)

Hello Naoise!!! I know what you mean, but now, knowing that we there are more Full Housers with us, it should be all good right! ^_^ Yeah I would DIE to see them work together agian...actually screw the work together...I WOULD DIE TO SEE THEM GET MARRIED. Anyone with me on this?

im with you guys on this!!! i would not think twice of giving MY BI to SHK. :lol:

rainshg8sb.jpg

You're welcome. I do think that Bi thoroughly enjoyed the date scene with Hye Kyo. Remember, he always says that it's his favorite scene in Full House. I just wish he went after her. But she was so vulnerable at that time and it did not seem like a good idea.

In any case, I hope they're both happy and I wish that they'll find time for love. It doesn't matter who they choose.

:)

For those who don't have the 2004 KBS Award video clip:

Skylar, ditto on everything you said! I think he did try to go after her however subtlely. Remember all his "ideal girl" comments in some interviews, and his reference to SHG in his third album thank you list. But imho SHG is just not ready for another serious relationship.

I am actually quite sure if they work together again, they will end up together. This is why I so desperately want to see them working together again :P

im with you guys on this!!! i would not think twice of giving MY BI to SHK. :lol:

LEIX, I don't even have to think to give up Bi to SHG :wub:

yeah if I am not mistaken he said something like: "Thanks to SHG whose heart is even more beautiful" bcon_loveshower.gif

Yes he did say that. Call me crazy but when I got my copy of "It's Raining", I actually "read" each character one by one and looked for "Full House" and "Song Hye Kyo". It's really crazy because i can't read Korean, so i just tried to compare the characters on my DVD to the thank you message of BI. I saw full house and song hye kyo! YEY!

Skylar, ditto on everything you said! I think he did try to go after her however subtlely. Remember all his "ideal girl" comments in some interviews, and his reference to SHG in his third album thank you list. But imho SHG is just not ready for another serious relationship.

I am actually quite sure if they work together again, they will end up together. This is why I so desperately want to see them working together again :P

LEIX, I don't even have to think to give up Bi to SHG :wub:

Naoise, your post made me wistful. It's likely that Bi did try a little because it is evident to me that he likes her a lot... it makes me feel sad that nothing happened. I love these two to death. The number of Bi-Kyo fans are dwindling, but these 2 will always be special to me. :D

rs.jpg

rs2.jpg

Guest mei_yee_chan

It's sorta like an interview but not really....you get what I mean? I don't. Hahaha :lol:

Caps I unprofessionally made.

FullHouseparty.jpg

Guest PuccaGirl_64

Yes he did say that. Call me crazy but when I got my copy of "It's Raining", I actually "read" each character one by one and looked for "Full House" and "Song Hye Kyo". It's really crazy because i can't read Korean, so i just tried to compare the characters on my DVD to the thank you message of BI. I saw full house and song hye kyo! YEY!

AWWWW!! So sweet!! I'm really desperate to hear that BI and SHG are going out 2geder!!!!

I'll go crazy if they did!!

PERFECT!! LUv dem both!

:o Skylar you are really dedicated. I never went to check myself just took what I read from others that he thanked her. Thanks for the confirmation :wub:

Naoise, your post made me wistful. It's likely that Bi did try a little because it is evident to me that he likes her a lot... it makes me feel sad that nothing happened. I love these two to death. The number of Bi-Kyo fans are dwindling, but these 2 will always be special to me. :D

Yes I am 99% sure too he likes her a lot, and being an honest blunt man that he is, I think he just needs to let out his feeling, and maybe send signals to SHG that he likes her hence those "ideal girl type" comments. I love these two to death too, I never like a couple or wish for them to be together for real this much before. It kills me sometimes to get my hopes up only to crash down again (eg. when they were both is US at the same time I was hoping they will meet or something...... and in Jesicca Soho interview, I was so excited to see these two together again and then .... :( )

Yes these two will always have a special place in my heart. Whatever choices they make in life let it be a matter of career or love, I will always support them.

Guest biase_jer

hyekyo46ib.jpg

totally agree with u,gemt!!!!!

especially in this pic......

muahahhahhahahaha..... :lol:

bscap0107kb.jpg

sorry again but anyone can upload:

happy together - full house casts [not clubbox link]

And this?

009.jpg

Hi everyone - I've just began watching this drama and I LOVE it so much! Bi and SHG look really good together.

Anyway - just wanted to request this show with the .srt file. I saw it earlier in the thread but the links are dead. Can someone pls reupload this.

thanx in adv

Guest bunnahnah

Why do you say that SHK is not ready for another serious relationship?

I have only 'known' about SHK for about 0.5 month, so still catching on her life 'information' - if you can call it that. :)

Why do you say that SHK is not ready for another serious relationship?

I have only 'known' about SHK for about 0.5 month, so still catching on her life 'information' - if you can call it that. :)

She was in a serious relationship with LBH but broke up during the filming of FH. I read this is one of the reason she took a vacation in US after filming FH to heal her broken heart