[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

saving my fav thread...(in 4th page)

hihi all.....i m back....ah,...jst for a few min n i have to continue my studies...

anyway....AjaAja Fighting Fullhouser!!!!

Oh ya, they do look similar......even in this particular interview.......

viewthread98.jpg

Love them both....they should be together but ....hmmm...... ;)<_<:( ...nothing seem to work out between them, huh???!?!! Wish them all the best....

:lol: Yes I have seen these caps too. Amazing isn't it the similarity or coincidence? :wub: Well both have their career to focus on right now. Bi's career has skyrocketed recently, and SHG is starting her movie career which I am sure will flourish also. So yeah let's just support them and wish them the best. Aja2 BiKyo!

Guest mercuria

yo folks...did some analysis about Rain and Hye Gyo...i tried it on several people before and its pretty accurate. this is based on date of birth. perhaps this will give us a better understanding of their relationship and how it may progress in future.....no matter what, i still hope they will become a couple in real life:

Rain

Your animal sign is Dog

Your year name is Zen Hsu

The faithful male Dog.

Loving, devoted, reliable, fussy, diligent yet pessimistic and cowardly, you prefer to air your views fluently than to act on them. If urged, you’d withdraw. You are a good worker but lacking in ambitions. However, if prodded, you’d get going on it. Fearing rejection, you work hard at friendships, being loyal and devoted. In your relationship, you’d look after your partner well although you need to be encouraged time and again.

The water male Dog.

Pleasant, friendly, good-looking, cowardly, impulsive, you need a strong mate to keep you from being too cynical. There’s a good chance you’re always taken for a ride and your intentions as interfering. You’re a good friend, only don’t let others use that against you.

Hye Gyo

Your animal sign is Dog

The generous Dog lady.

Pleasant, modest, timid, calm, reflective, loner, yet occasionally generous, immature, innocent, frank, honest, you are involved with worthy issues. For you, everything is important and your priorities being conscientious and accurate in your work. To others, you are an unexciting person, especially as you are glum about how things are going. You are a great friend, devoted and obliging. You are a nervous person; always predicting only the bad would come true. Therefore, sometimes, others would find you tiresome. In love, you are too naïve. Be careful because others might take an opportunity to exploit you through your emotional vulnerability.

The water female Dog.

Stunning, forceful, devoted, you rarely let others down and would rather get to know someone better before letting them into your inner circle of friends. For you, self-preservation is the first and last word of the day.

:):D:P

Has any1 got the translation of the Full House Happy Together Video?? If u ave or wud lyk 2 translate it can u please upload it..THnx in advance..

AWW..SHG is not in it!!:( jzt Bi, KSS, and the HEJ (da oder gurl)

I also want the translation for that vid. I want the other Happy Together vid with Bi & SHG (the phone calling thing) but I can't find it anywhere.

Guest shinebi

yo folks...did some analysis about Rain and Hye Gyo...i tried it on several people before and its pretty accurate. this is based on date of birth. perhaps this will give us a better understanding of their relationship and how it may progress in future.....no matter what, i still hope they will become a couple in real life:

Rain

Your animal sign is Dog

The faithful male Dog.

Loving, devoted, reliable, fussy, diligent yet pessimistic and cowardly, you prefer to air your views fluently than to act on them. If urged, you’d withdraw. You are a good worker but lacking in ambitions. However, if prodded, you’d get going on it. Fearing rejection, you work hard at friendships, being loyal and devoted. In your relationship, you’d look after your partner well although you need to be encouraged time and again.

The water male Dog.

Pleasant, friendly, good-looking, cowardly, impulsive, you need a strong mate to keep you from being too cynical. There’s a good chance you’re always taken for a ride and your intentions as interfering. You’re a good friend, only don’t let others use that against you.

Hye Gyo

Your animal sign is Dog

The generous Dog lady.

Pleasant, modest, timid, calm, reflective, loner, yet occasionally generous, immature, innocent, frank, honest, you are involved with worthy issues. For you, everything is important and your priorities being conscientious and accurate in your work. To others, you are an unexciting person, especially as you are glum about how things are going. You are a great friend, devoted and obliging. You are a nervous person; always predicting only the bad would come true. Therefore, sometimes, others would find you tiresome. In love, you are too naïve. Be careful because others might take an opportunity to exploit you through your emotional vulnerability.

The water female Dog.

Stunning, forceful, devoted, you rarely let others down and would rather get to know someone better before letting them into your inner circle of friends. For you, self-preservation is the first and last word of the day.

:):D:P

PPPUAAAHHH!!!! maybe that is why they are always doing the same positions!!!! thank you for sharing this!! it's very interesting to read!!!

Guest didakun

I just noticed something from the Full House:

1) YJ is the first one to wait outside Full House (episode 2) after he dropped JE somewhere at highway. Funny when he accidently fall when he rush to get inside. hehehe. cant stop myself laughing but i think must hurt him though coz he keep on rubbing that spot.

2) YJ and JE start wearing same colour (clothes: shirt or pant) on JE birthday, during the skate thing.

I always check the similarities between them especially clothes not to mention the faces, the poses.

How i long to see them together in future, cant get enough with them. miss them a lot even when im watching the full house. keep wondering what stop them from being together. career? time? broken heart?

Guest rockerbabe

check out youtube.com...

there are a few interesting when I type "full house" on the search engine (video category/section)...

There is the gomsemari clip, MV and others... :D

Guest bunnahnah

Here are more of my translations that were first posted on the original soompi thread.

All others I did that I did not save...*poof*...gone. :(

------------------------------

Link: mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_full/data/data01_m.asf

Translation:

Behind the scenes Clip 1

--------------------------------

Link: mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_full/data/data02_m.asf

Translation:

Behind the scenes Clip 2

------------------------------

Link: mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_full/data/data03_m.asf

Translation:

Behind the scenes Clip 3

-----------------------------------

Link: mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_full/data/data04_m.asf

Translation:

Behind the scenes Clip 4

----------------------------------------

Link: mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_full/data/data05_m.asf

Translation:

Behind the scenes Clip 5

-----------------------------------------

Link: mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_full/data/data06_m.asf

Translation:

Behind the scenes Clip 6

-------------------------------------------

Link: mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_full/data/data07_m.asf

Translation:

Behind the Scenes: Clip 7

-----------------------------------------------

Link: Don't remember what it is...sorry!

Translation:

Behind the Scenes: last day

----------------------------------------------

Link: Sorry...don't have a link for this one either.

Behind the Scenes- ETN VOD

Please don't post anywhere else without attaching credit to p_ballereena. Thanks and enjoy! :)

Anyone has the links to the last 2 behind-the-scenes clip?

Thanks!

Guest sheivar

Hello Full House fans. All the above translations were done by little ole me for the old soompi thread. Please be sure to attach proper credit when posting or reposting them here or elsewhere. I realize that a lot of times the credits get "lost" on their way to another site and then come back to soompi without original translation credit so I'm not blaming anyone here so please don't take it that way. Silly me, when I translated all the behind-the-scenes, the specials, NGs, etc. last year, I thought it would just be seen by the FH soompi fans and that would be it. Little did I know that I'd be running into my translations in random places on the internet...and sometimes with other people taking credit for them (!!!). Oh well, what can one do. I just ask that if you were one of the posters above, would you mind editing your post with the proper credit, so that if they get taken out of here, it will be with the translation credit? Thanks!

Full House aja aja fighting!!

hi p_ballereena! :)

sorry i forgot to credit you.. hope you will forgive me!

im so sorry!

Guest sheivar

hi sheila!!!!

wow....u teaching korean????

didn't u meet handsome korean guys???

muahaaahhahahahhha........ :lol::lol:

learn hangul with them then u can teach me.... :P

hi leena buddy! :0

yes i'm teaching koreans! hehe.. :)

i'll ask them to teach me hangul.. hihi!

take care buddy!

hi everyone! gemt, candy, jacqie

I miss these two so much. Here are Jesicca Soho interview capped by me ^^ This was the latest I have seen them together.

Look at the body language in second pic, aish can they be farther away from each other? :(

soho5.jpg

soho4.jpg

When Bi was asked about his ideal girl type :rolleyes:

soho3.jpg

Same pose

soho2.jpg

At the end of interview

soho1.jpg

EDIT: OK when I looked at these caps again, it is amazing how similar their poses are in all the caps :huh:

Oh ya, they do look similar......even in this particular interview.......

viewthread98.jpg

Love them both....they should be together but ....hmmm...... ;)<_<:( ...nothing seem to work out between them, huh???!?!! Wish them all the best....

gosh!!!... i've seen this pics many times but never really paid attention to their expressions...no wonder they have great chemistry they seem to think alike.... these two must be twins in their past life....

mercuria, that's an interesting analysis of their personality. although i don't know them personally, it does jibe with my impression of them such as shk being timid, calm, loner and reflective and bi being loyal, devoted, dilligent, fussy and reliable. :D

hi sheivar!

how are you? everything going well with your thesis?

learn many korean words lately?

take care!

I have a collection of Full House vids and NGs which I want to share.I can't give much descriptions for the vids 'cuz I downloaded from d-addicts and Full House thead. Some of you guys might already downloaded this so I didn't rename the files.

Love_comes_in_Full_House-final_.wmv

youngjae_love_story.wmv

missin_yj_f-1.wmv

I hope this vid so much. The song match well with the tribute.

fulls_mv4.wmv

ezboard.wmv

This one is also known as the sad mv of Full House

broken_vow_high.wmv

I also love this mv.

1091752952_full_wait_1.wmv

This vid is just cuts of Bi waiting for SHG to come home.

3339.wmv

3298.wmv

fullhouse1.wmv (chinese version)

fullhouse3.wmv (chinese version)

2004_KBS_Drama_Awards_-_Best_Couple__Rain_Song_Hye_Ko.wmv

Full_House_-_Party.wmv (watch with subtitles)

Full_House_-_Party.srt

040821_KBS2_Engeigai_Chukei_Full_House_NG2.wmv

NG for SHG attacking Bi :laugh2:

more vids

Byul - I Think I Performance (95mb)

*ysi links expires on Nov 1

(I think someone just requested this. Enjoy! I love this performance so much.)

Full House 041014_KBS_Happy Together.wmv (113mb)

Bi - Birthday at FH

Full House Final Episode NGs

credit to soompi, sexybi, d-addicts and madyjune@ShinhwaChangjo

thanks for the links!i've waited to watch happy together for so long..thanks so much for sharing

:lol:

i love full house but, i need help with the episodes!!

CAN ANYONE PLEASE UPLOAD EPISODE 15 N 16 WITH ENG SUBS IN MEGAUPLOAD??? PLEASE....

Anyone who upload PM me with the links...PLEASE!! im waiting for the this 2 episodes.....THANKS!

Guest bier4ever

okay, that is interesting..i will try to browse that page

thanks

check out youtube.com...

there are a few interesting when I type "full house" on the search engine (video category/section)...

There is the gomsemari clip, MV and others... :D

im sorry if this is repost. i save these links from old soompi. hope this really helps.

with chinese sub

ed2k://|file|浪漫满屋-01.[VeryCD.com].rmvb|339504693|988D172CBAFA446AB967DE0DE70BB724|

ed2k://|file|浪漫满屋-02.[VeryCD.com].rmvb|297580020|72D8CDC83FA86E1231E164EDB015082E|

ed2k://|file|浪漫满屋-03.[VeryCD.com].rmvb|325215566|0FF58B864B661A608FAE3BB9B41380D5|

ed2k://|file|浪漫满屋-04.[VeryCD.com].rmvb|266136736|6F1BF652B6A3CC4E29EDA281A454BA43|

ed2k://|file|浪漫满屋-05.[VeryCD.com].rmvb|255808248|05CAF72A9159D93CF62524A08203A7C9|

ed2k://|file|浪漫满屋-06.[VeryCD.com].rmvb|283571230|57CB9EA9F2C18A3610D46907D9D3D25D|

ed2k://|file|浪漫满屋-07.[VeryCD.com].rmvb|257568299|50E704D619C6FE9D79AD5A8A65341B7B|

ed2k://|file|浪漫满屋-08.[VeryCD.com].rmvb|276476105|959839D9F67D418554DB45156E6EE3EA|

ed2k://|file|浪漫满屋-09.[VeryCD.com].rmvb|277088552|998400AA947BB684FBA6DF9250C9C06D|

ed2k://|file|浪漫满屋-10.[VeryCD.com].rmvb|266802915|64D8DD578D2DE0AA8C68DE31607A372D|

ed2k://|file|浪漫满屋-11.[VeryCD.com].rmvb|215948905|A42B24A13EA3D8CC6B50DA67C6527F42|

ed2k://|file|浪漫满屋-12.[VeryCD.com].rmvb|201476385|F8FA57124023A5DF84882712ED7D9BB6|

ed2k://|file|浪漫满屋-13.[VeryCD.com].rmvb|212612687|E72269238F11CED7F36A8A64312FD1D7|

ed2k://|file|浪漫满屋-14.[VeryCD.com].rmvb|226844223|6A6C35329D2674C255086BAA3EC872F0|

ed2k://|file|浪漫满屋-15.[VeryCD.com].rmvb|213698989|CDE3E300A908B09053247675BC0B2DFD|

ed2k://|file|浪漫满屋-16.[VeryCD.com].rmvb|248663589|F6A4236E51080A64A2737D8C767138C1|

ed2k://|file|浪漫满屋-NG.[VeryCD.com].rmvb|26132689|5D7B8F3BD66A0D2B11F6BB55114D5F56|

Making Film, Interviews, TV clips, NG cuts

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/entertainment/dra_full01.asf

to

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/entertainment/dra_full23.asf

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_full/data/data01_m.asf

to

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_full/data/data14_m.asf

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_full/ng/ng01_m.asf

to

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_full/ng/ng44_m.asf

Guest shinebi

OMG!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALLL FULL HOUSERS!!!! so many clips that you guys are all sharing!! I don't know how to thank you all!!! uuummmm...I have an idea to share for all the nice poeple in here...but I will wait unitl I get the others done first...AAHHEEEMMM...Naoise know what I am talking about...right Naoise...

Guest PuccaGirl_64

Has any1 got the translation of the Full House Happy Together Video?? If u ave or wud lyk 2 translate it can u please upload it..THnx in advance..

AWW..SHG is not in it!!:( jzt Bi, KSS, and the HEJ (da oder gurl)

OMG!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALLL FULL HOUSERS!!!! so many clips that you guys are all sharing!! I don't know how to thank you all!!! uuummmm...I have an idea to share for all the nice poeple in here...but I will wait unitl I get the others done first...AAHHEEEMMM...Naoise know what I am talking about...right Naoise...

;):wub: *muach* Can't wait to see mine

Yeah thanks for all the people here who have put so many links. It is amazing that the drama has ended a year ago but thsi thread is still going strong ^^ Aja2 FullHousers!

Well, *star*, you can go to http://www.d-addicts.com and get the Torrent files for those series that you were mentioning. I'm busy downloading themselves too, need seeders too.

Naoise, although the series ended in Korea a year ago. Over in my country it just ended back in August/September. So I guess it's still new over here. Now I remember why everyone was going ooh aah last year when it came out in Korea. If only I've known this sooner but I'm catching up pretty quick.