[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

I miss these two so much. Here are Jesicca Soho interview capped by me ^^ This was the latest I have seen them together.

Look at the body language in second pic, aish can they be farther away from each other? :(

soho5.jpg

soho4.jpg

When Bi was asked about his ideal girl type :rolleyes:

soho3.jpg

Same pose

soho2.jpg

At the end of interview

soho1.jpg

EDIT: OK when I looked at these caps again, it is amazing how similar their poses are in all the caps :huh:

Guest p_ballereena

hi fullhousers!

hi p_baller thank you for all your translations. we won't have been able to enjoy it half as we did if it weren't for your translations. i appreciate all you've done here, i think all of us do.

and i always credit you for it coz i know how hard you work for it. again thank you!

Hi gemt,

Yes, I did see that you posted the right credit, which is why I didn't quote your post in my first post. :) Thanks!! Glad you enjoy them. :)

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Hello everyone! I was the one who translated the Jessica Soho interview months ago. Here it is:

========

Jessica Soho Interview With Bi and Song Hye Gyo

--Segment starts with a voice-over introduction by Jessica Soho, with clips of Rain shaking hands with PD Pyo of FH. Then they showed SHG coming in, waving at Director Pyo.

Jessica Soho (JS): Rain and Ms. Song, thank you very much for this interview. Kamsanghamnida!

Rain (R ) and Song Hye Gyo (SHG): Kamsanghamnida.

JS: You worked together in Full House; how would you describe each other?

R: I learned a lot from Ms. Song. She's very good and a professional actor. One more thing, I'm comfortable (working) with her.

SHG: Uhm, I also became very comfortable when I was working with Rain. We had a great time during filming because our personalities jelled immediately. Our characters (in the series) were also very cheerful and happy.

--Snippets of SHG's career; clips from Hotelier and Autumn in My Heart were shown.

SHG: When we did Autumn in My Heart - or I think it's called Endless Love in the Philippines - I was around 20 years old then and I wasn't very sociable. I was just like my character in Autumn In My Heart who had that same personality. But after five years, I became more outgoing and it helped me a lot in giving justice to my cheerful character in FH.

--Intro clips of Rain

R: I've always loved acting since I was a kid. Then, whenever I would go, people would ask me, "why don't you try acting?" 'cause they say I have the talent for it. So, I thought, why not try singing and acting at the same time? I like to sing and act. Although I was first known as a singer, I was also given a break as an actor, so now I'm doing both. And I am happy doing both.

---Snippets of Rain's career (this is where Ms. Soho described Rain's dancing as "like a typhoon".)

JS: You're very popular among very young girls and women all over Asia. They'd like to know what your ideal girl is.

R: (smiling sheepishly; SHG smiles, too) My ideal girl? Well, I hope she's a good person... (touches his nose, the way he does when he's embarassed). I also like someone who will take care of me... That's what I like. (smiles sheepishly again).

JS: Are you aware that the two of you have a huge following in the Philippines?

SHG: I only learned last week that FH was very popular in the Philippines. I was very happy when I heard about it. Thank you very much!

---scenes of HJE and LYJ singing Three Bears... in Tagalog. :)

JS: There's this very funny scene in FH where you were doing... I dunno what the song is in Korean... but you were singing about a big bear, and mama bear... does the song go that way in Korean also?

R: Originally, I think, yes. They said it's a children's song?

-- clips of kids singing Gomsemari the Tagalog version

R: (turns to SHG)...is that correct?

SHG: I think so. I think it's a children's song.

R: It could be traditional music. I'm not sure...

SHG: (interrupts) It's a children's song.

R: There! She said it's a children's song.

JS: (voice over) FH is long over, but things are just starting for Rain and SHG's careers.

SHG: As of now, I chose to rest for a while. But next month, I might be starting on a new project. I'm not sure yet, but I might go back to making movies (me: eh?? she has never done a movie yet). There's an offer for me to work on an international film.

R: I'll be going to different countries to promote my album. I'll also be attending various events, some to receive awards, and in others, I am invited to perform in their countries.

JS: (voice over) It seems one of Rain's projects is to surprise his Philippine fans.

R: Don't worry, I'll soon be visiting the Philippines. When I go there, I'll be singing in front of many people. I want to do a good show for my audience.

FGS, thank you for translating and reposting it here! *muach* I remember it was either you or PJ who translated it but can't tell for sure...my memory is just bad :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

hi all!!! *hugs everyone in this thread*

i missed u guys! havent visited as often as i'd have liked coz im sooo swamped with school work right now...got two exams this week..*sob*

but anyways~ i managed to sneak in this thread today before i go to class and i jst wanna say THANK YOU everyone for posting pics and translations..really made me smile! :lol::lol::lol:

i didnt know jessica soho managed to interview SHK and Bi for GMA...waaah!! when was that?

I have a collection of Full House vids and NGs which I want to share.I can't give much descriptions for the vids 'cuz I downloaded from d-addicts and Full House thead. Some of you guys might already downloaded this so I didn't rename the files.

Love_comes_in_Full_House-final_.wmv / mirror

youngjae_love_story.wmv / mirror

missin_yj_f-1.wmv / mirror

I like this vid so much. The song match well with the tribute.

fulls_mv4.wmv / mirror

ezboard.wmv / mirror

This one is also known as the sad mv of Full House

broken_vow_high.wmv / mirror

I also love this mv.

1091752952_full_wait_1.wmv / mirror

This vid is just cuts of Bi waiting for SHG to come home.

3339.wmv / mirror

3298.wmv / mirror

fullhouse1.wmv (chinese version)

fullhouse3.wmv (chinese version)

2004_KBS_Drama_Awards_-_Best_Couple__Rain_Song_Hye_Ko.wmv / mirror

Full_House_-_Party.wmv (watch with subtitles)

Full_House_-_Party.srt

040821_KBS2_Engeigai_Chukei_Full_House_NG2.wmv / mirror

NG for SHG attacking Bi :laugh2:

more vids

Byul - I Think I Performance (95mb)

*ysi links expires on Nov 1

(I think someone just requested this. Enjoy! I love this performance so much.)

Full House 041014_KBS_Happy Together.wmv (113mb)

Bi - Birthday at FH new link

Full House Final Episode NGs

Edit

I've uploaded most of the vids to another hosting site in case people can't download from filefactory. I will upload more later.

credit to soompi, sexybi, d-addicts and madyjune@ShinhwaChangjo

Th-th-thanks madyjune for uploading all these Full House files. Yippee! I think I could burn a DVD for all these stuffs already. Haha!

^Thanks for the piccies Skylar, I haven't seen them before. They went to vacation together?

Yes, they went to Japan. I think Eun Jung convinced Hye Kyo to take a break before she started filming Blue Alert. This was taken around August, I think.

Guest PuccaGirl_64

I miss these two so much. Here are Jesicca Soho interview capped by me ^^ This was the latest I have seen them together.

Look at the body language in second pic, aish can they be farther away from each other? :(

soho5.jpg

soho4.jpg

soho3.jpg

Same pose

soho2.jpg

At the end of interview

soho1.jpg

EDIT: OK when I looked at these caps again, it is amazing how similar their poses are in all the caps :huh:

They do have the same facial expressions and body language...

aswell as in KBS awards (wen they won best couple)..and they're pics and interviews aswell!!!

Guest PuccaGirl_64

YEY!! THnx for wonderful MV youve made!!

I luv it!!. I went Crazy wen I saw my name!!...My sis was lyk u shuld ave asked to put my name aswell!!

LOL!! She's soo pretty!

THNX agen!

:D

Yes, they went to Japan. I think Eun Jung convinced Hye Kyo to take a break before she started filming Blue Alert. This was taken around August, I think.

Thanks for the info ^^ If only Bi will convince her to take vacation together too :P But unfortunately the dude doesn't know the concept of vacation *sigh*

Yes Pucca, I think I have seen a caps of FH behind the scene and they're like identical twins with their facial expression :huh:

Guest shinebi

OMG!! I missed a lot in here...so sorry everyone, so, so sorry!!!...I noticed all the pics and clips you all shared...Just want to thank all of you for them! THANK YOU!!!

Guest PuccaGirl_64

Has any1 got the translation of the Full House Happy Together Video?? If u ave or wud lyk 2 translate it can u please upload it..THnx in advance..

AWW..SHG is not in it!!:( jzt Bi, KSS, and the HEJ (da oder gurl)

Guest bier4ever

these are nice pics of them...when were these taken??thanks skylar

hi to fattgirlslim and p_balereena

Saving this thread from 3rd page hell...

DSC07174.jpg

DSC07166.jpg

Hye Kyo and Eun Jung (a.k.a. Ji Eun and Hye Won) in Japan --- isn't it nice that they remained friends? B)

Guest honey_ping

soho5.jpg

soho4.jpg

soho3.jpg

Same pose

soho2.jpg

At the end of interview

soho1.jpg

Oh ya, they do look similar......even in this particular interview.......

viewthread98.jpg

Love them both....they should be together but ....hmmm...... ;)<_<:( ...nothing seem to work out between them, huh???!?!! Wish them all the best....