[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

5 hours ago, Kdramabae said:

Yoo in na with snowdrop team!!!! Can anyone tell what they were doing???

I think, they did commentary for blu-ray cut together.

12 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

Yoo In Na at Jeonju International Film Festival red carpet looking stunning, beautiful with her brown dress. 

I really love her look in this event, she so elegant, confidence and pretty too. I' m looking forward for next event she will attend from now^^. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Just now, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

I really love her look in this event, she so elegant, confidence and pretty too. I' m looking forward for next event she will attend from now^^. 

Yeah me too, and I think she looks so happy! that's the best she walks like a Queen, really happy... I hope we'll get happy news soon , 

:Please:

PS: @Rogue85  Yes! it was so good you remembered "the coffee girl", the brown dress match with that! haha and the coffee CF you know..  :phew:  :lol:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Yoo In-na who is an MC at the Jeonju International Film Festival, showed her elegant and seductive charm by matching gold tassel earringgs with a brown sleeveless dress that reveals lines.    

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

• LovelyBirdAndYoo changed the title to [OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

"May memories  

The music video for BIGBANG's single "Tell Me Goodbye" released in Japan, in which Yoo In-na appeared on May 17, 2010, has been released  ※ This video is only for Yoo In-na"

Translated from Japanese by Google

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Me, waiting for any news about YIN having a new drama or series to do this year 2022 after her last drama. We really miss her as an actress even we saw her on talk or variety show and recently on a Film Festival as an MC. Her birthday is also fast approaching!!

June 05

:transforms:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Son Sung Yoon mentioned inna in her latest interview, she so nice. I'm glad to know they are still talk together. When they have meeting hope there will be photos of them for their fans :biubiu:

I posts some parts that related with inna. For more her interview you can read from original article link below.^^

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0003057288

Son Seongyoon of "Twist of Love" said, "Yoo Inna complimented me after watching the drama."

As much as the Twisted Bread of Love was successful, the responses of acquaintances around him were also hot.Son Sung-yoon said, "(Yoo) In-na also watched my drama while passing by, and she praised me a lot.Close acquaintances also said, "Some scenes really look like you."In particular, Son Sung-yoon and Yoo In-na formed a relationship in the tvN drama "Touch Your Heart" in 2019 and have continued their friendship so far.She said, "Isn't Inna really nice?We'll see each other again soon.Even though everyone is busy, they make time for us."

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Yoo In Na's birthday is on June 05 and we are all waiting for any news or updates about her special day. If YG Stage official instagram account will post a birthday greetings for her, then we can comment under that post about our birthday greetings and wishes for Inna. Mark your calendars now!!! Inna's birthday is coming!!! Since she had no social media accounts for us to greet her on the special day, maybe on her YG Stage official IG @yg_stage

:transforms:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I really loved the sky blue dress and the outfit or style of Inna tonight. We don't have news about her in the past few days and it's a surprise before her birthday, we saw her again in public. Thank you Inna. For me, it's a birthday gift for us to see you again tonight at " Broker " premiere night. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Today 2nd June 2022 Yoo InNa attened in The VIP Premiere Movie 'Broker' which IU as a main leader.

She so shine, elegance, and cutie in blue outfit. Happy to see her in public event again. And I also hope that YG will have her more photos and upload it later^^

0DqX5qV.jpeg

7zZtwh5.jpeg

QB5F0Pz.jpeg

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

Spoiler

Our QUEEN YOO IN NA, beautiful, gorgeous, cute, a little shy maybe? 

She shone! YIN as always stood out for her beautiful figure, and lovely personality, Amazing Yoo In Na.

My personal opinion (I can be wrong): There was moments I guessed in her eyes a different bias,a little nervous,shyness perhaps,something different,not that happiness and joy that she used to lights up. Idk,it can be just my imagination :huh: I love and support her as always and more, and hope everything is OK. 

:loveu: :transforms:

FUQFqcKVsAAnAio?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Blob 1