[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

1 hour ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Hi guys, Can anyone access to amazingyooinna instagram accout? I can't find her acct now, i wonder what's going on with her instagram:hushed:

NOP, I can't find her..!???

• Like 1
  • Love 1

EVENT: My Corner of Soompi

Spring edition of My Corner of Soompi is here! Do let us know what you've been up to and what you're looking forward to as we're heading towards summer.

Bring yourself and some snacks to the thread, as we sip on our tea together. :kiss_wink:

tea party GIF by VH1

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @agenth @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart

8 hours ago, Kdramabae said:

Can anyone tell me where can I watch this new show of in na...with eng and sub and what us the response and rating of the show 

I don't know, I don't think there is Eng sub. in YT yet.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kdramabae said:

Can anyone tell me where can I watch this new show of in na...with eng and sub and what us the response and rating of the show

Here is playlist of the show with eng sub (you can choose it from setting menu on the clip) 

JTBC uploaded many short clips^^

And here is rating for this show

https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=m&sm=mtb_etc&mra=bjkw&x_csa={"pkid"%3A"57"%2C "isOpen"%3Afalse%2C "tab"%3A"rating"}&pkid=57&os=25802878&qvt=0&query=우리 사이 시청률

• Thanks 3

11 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Here is playlist of the show with eng sub (you can choose it from setting menu on the clip) 

JTBC uploaded many short clips^^

:Megathanks::love:

Edited by gm4queen
please follow forum rules and writer 20 characters in a post. Otherwise the post will be deleted without any prior notice. Thanks!
  • Like 1

Seems Leeds Lab sent food support to inna and her team todays.

May she has been working, don't know what's work, might be photoshoot or new CF for leeds lab, can't wait!!!

You can find out more from leeds lab  instagram official in their story and inna's manager ig

https://instagram.com/stories/leedslab.official/2810950105407421276?utm_medium=share_sheet

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcCZuYyPLr6/?utm_medium=copy_link

Y5MINUa.jpeg

lXAaHmr.jpeg

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

What about InNa ?

Has anyone asked Yoo In Na if she has a boyfriend or about her affectionate relationship with any friend?

Everyone has told about their relationship,if they are married or single and other details, but what has Yin told about herself?  :smirk:  :blush: :love:

3 hours ago, Kdramabae said:

Can someone tell me is yoo in na nominated for any award for snowdrop...or is korean industry again going to sleep on her talent

I'm not sure, but I don't think she or Snowdrop are nominated, :frown: :cry:

:cries3:

(ps. Bad and Crazy neither, Ldw acting was really good, I think)

On 4/15/2022 at 10:58 PM, Kdramabae said:

Can someone tell me is yoo in na nominated for any award for snowdrop...or is korean industry again going to sleep on her talent

not a chance

After all that drama this drama and its cast have gone through

Even without those disputes and trouble, Snowdrop wouldn't be up for any nomination either. 

It got extremely low ratings.

• Like 1

Just now, sgclear said:

not a chance

After all that drama this drama and its cast have gone through

Even without those disputes and trouble, Snowdrop wouldn't be up for any nomination either. 

It got extremely low ratings.

, Hello, I disagree with you,I would say it's BCS of those unfair, harmful disputes and trouble they got lower ratings that they deserves. It was an interesting story and a good drama with excellent acting, especially YOO IN NA was very good playing her character. She plays so diverse role and does it always so well.

Snowdrop was also (still is) a very popular drama, a lot of people watched it the day after or stream it. Rating today doesn't have the same importance as before bcs it's more difficult to measure it.

I pers. think Lee Dong Wook in Bad and Crazy was really amazing too. 

8 hours ago, Lunita said:

, Hello, I disagree with you, It was an interesting story and a good drama with excellent acting, especially YOO IN NA was very good playing her character. She plays so diverse role and does it always so well.

Snowdrop was also (still is) a very popular drama, a lot of people watched it the day after or stream it. 

I pers. think Lee Dong Wook in Bad and Crazy was really amazing too. 

you are missing the point here.

you got low ratings, you got no awards. That's just the Korean entertainment industry. That's the reality.

Even if you're an excellent actor/actress and you did a good job in a drama, you don't get a chance if the drama performs poorly on television.

There are MANY examples out there, so I won't list them here now. 

PLUS, this is YOO IN NA thread. If you want to talk about Lee Dong Wook, please go to his thread. So many great actors don't get nominations this year, why keep mentioning HIM here???????

• Like 4