[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

YES, WE WANT "TOUCH YOUR HEART SEASON  2 PLEASE

OR  YOO IN NA & LEE DONG WOOK TOGETHER IN A NEW DRAMA OR MOVIE, PLEASE!!

THEY HAVE AN AMAZING UNIQUE CHEMISTRY MAKE FROM HEAVEN 

And here guys I found this Interview to YooInNa done in October 2018 just before they started filming  TOUCH YOUR HEART in November! very interesting what she said at that time.

"INTERVIEW TO YOO IN NA, FOR MARIE CLAIRE NOVEMBER 2018". 

It is the special ability given to that person that can soften the frozen awkward atmosphere. In the entertainment program <Seon Coffee Shop>, a format in which a strange man and woman see the good on the premise of marriage, Inna Yoo shows off her abilities to her heart's content. With a sweet voice reminiscent of her ASMR, the sincere advice he gives to couples makes the meeting warmer.

She has returned from a city vacation in Hawaii, and she will soon be busy filming the drama <Touch Your Heart>, which is her first appearance in two years after <Goblin>. With her good feeling ahead, she is ready to renew his wonderful chemistry with Lee Dong-wook, who plays the opposite role.

YIN: <Sundabang-Autumn Winter Edition> has begun. It seems that the emotions I feel while doing the sundae for two consecutive seasons are also different. It started in the bright spring, but now it's quite winter. In spring, like spring, and in winter, like winter, I feel like ‘a couple is beautiful and goes well with all seasons’.

It wasn't that difficult for a lonely man and woman to meet and feel good with each other.

But I think it takes a lot of effort and energy to turn a crush into love and to keep that love. Even if there is only one team that succeeds in <Sun Coffee Shop>, I am truly happy, and I have a growing desire for a better life."

Q: Involuntarily, I listen to the advice you give to men and women who are awkward when they meet for the first time. If you could tell me what not to ask when meeting the opposite sex for the first time?

YIN: I think I'll just leave out the question that doesn't make me feel good when I get it. Of course, it is better not to ask questions about specific things or realistic conditions. Surprisingly, you get this question a lot, but I think it would be better to avoid talking about past relationships as well. Especially, “Why did you break up?” The same question eventually leads to a negative story.

Q: Autumn is long after all. It's the season when you want to fall in love. When you meet someone in a relationship, do you tend to feel ‘this is this person’?

YIN: I like people who are comfortable when we are together and when we are not together. Even when I'm not with you, if you're happy and comfortable with that person, I don't think you'll miss that person.

Q: You decided on <Touch Your Heart> as your next project. What is the most important criterio when choosing a work?

YIN: ‘Can I do this or not?’ I think it’s good for everyone to not do even a good work if it’s painful, because it ruins this work. Actually, that's the most important thing, but there are many reasons why I decided to do it or not to do it when I was thinking about a project.

There are times when you only see and believe in the director and jump in.

Q: How does Yoo In-na's daily life go when she's not working?

YIN: I'm mostly at home. I tend to spend a day with nothing special, and I often walk or go swimming in the Han River. Other than that, I go out to eat delicious food with friends, family, and manager. I travel very rarely. Once a year or at most twice.

Q: What are you happiest doing? Conversely, when is the most stressful situation?

YIN: There are many happy times. When you eat something delicious, when you get a good night's sleep, when you finish work satisfactorily, when you fall in love, when you gather with good people! The most stressful time is when you are pressed for time. When I have a lot of work to do and I'm running out of time, I'm so stressed out that I stop what I'm doing, close my eyes, and breathe 4-7-8. Inhale through your nose for 4 seconds, hold for 7 seconds, and exhale through your mouth for 8 seconds. Recommended for people with insomnia. This is the breathing technique I usually do before going to bed. haha.

Q: There are two months left of this year. What do you think you will be doing on the last day of the year?

YIN: I think it will be the first time in about two years since <Goblin> that I will meet viewers through a drama. I'm looking forward to it because it's a very good piece of work. From November, I think my daily life will be filled with drama schedules.-

-Whatever you do, I hope it doesn't end up with a fatal cold, please.-

Referens October2018, ⒸMARIECLAIREKOREA  November 2018, Yoo In-na's warm winter in Honolulu. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na in Touch Your Heart 

Everyone having their eyes on this powerful kdrama couple. When will they see them together? In a kdrama, a movie, a variety show, a magazine cover story or maybe a season 2 of Touch Your Heart where in Attorney Kwon Jung Rok proposed to Ms. Oh Jin Shim and git married in the romance comedy drama series and will start the new chapter of their life in the series. I think the season 2 of TYH may focus on their family life and having kids too. In the Season 1 of Touch Your Heart, there is no wedding scene so fans are anticipating for the wedding scene in Season 2 of TYH. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Yoo In Na ( Funding Together )

In YIN 's television show Funding Together, she said that she loves eating apples in the morning that 's why I think she really enjoyed one of the episodes of Funding Together when they all went to an apple farm and pick apples. She also cooked an apple meal for the other casts of the show and they said she was a very good cook. 

Here you can watch YIN cooking apple 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-37onopbhn/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Yoo In Na also have many scenes in her 2020 action, romance, comedy drama series " The Spies Who Loved Me " / The Spy Who Loved Me " where she is also holding an apple. Her team up with Lim Joo Hwan in that drama also called them " Apple Couple " because many of their scenes include an apple on it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 9/24/2021 at 3:04 PM, Lunita said:
Missing YooInNa 

Yeah! So while waiting for Yoo In Na 's next korean drama series to finally air, let's watch her again in her 2020 action, romance, comedy drama series " The Spies Who Loved Me " also known as " The Spy Who Loved Me as she play the role of a wedding designer named Kang Ah Reum with her two very good leading men Eric Mun and Lim Ju Hwan in this drama. Actually, the story of the drama is very good. I find it very challenging role for Yoo In Na and at the end of the drama, she shows her fighting skills too and yes, this drama was filmed during the pandemic so they experienced many struggles and problems while filming it. 

I also wanted Yoo In Na to have a V Live also just like other korean artist. It's time for her to be more connected to her fans. 

:fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

EVENT Alert! What do you think should happen next? Calling all drama viewers who have an opinion on which direction a drama should be heading in. Here is your chance to play PDnim. Participate in this joint screenwriting game and lets see what kind of drama Soompi chingus come up with. Surely, it will be better than some of the duds we have been subjected to, right? :lol:

re: @partyon, @Lmangla, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart, @agenth

On 9/27/2021 at 4:19 PM, Kdramabae said:

Guys...is it true...if they are changing female lead..then can we hope for in na ?

Yes, they are changing the female lead and let us request for the production to include Yoo In Na in the season 2 or 3 of TOTNT

Production team also started choosing new female lead. The story for the next season will go back in time. Season 2 will go back in the colonial era of Japan while season 3 will be set in the Joseon Dynasty. The delivery is scheduled in 2022. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Kdramabae said:

Guys...is it true...if they are changing female lead..then can we hope for in na ?

Tbh, i think inna be a female lead for this drama won't be good for her, because this s2-s3 of this drama might focus on male lead because in s1, it focused on romantic story line more than gumihos and its rating was not high as expected. So in s2 and s3 prod.team may focus on gumihos story and less of female lead's role.

Moreover i don't want viewers or fans of ex-fm lead or their shippers fan or ml's fans bring inna to compare to ex-female lead in every topics that will relate to her.

I think inna should get a drama that fm lead role is strong and dominance or at least equal to ml.

However, it just my opinion:sweat_smile:,

if inna will be offerred this role and she think it fit to her and take it, i will support her definitely.

:kiss_wink::piggydance:

Like in TSWLM, inna as Kang Ah Reum was an intereted fm lead role, her role was a center and ran the whole story of this drama and she acted very very well. Unfortunately less promotion from both MBC and her agency.

rk8VoVE.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 9/27/2021 at 5:30 PM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

if inna will be offerred this role and she think it fit to her and take it, i will support her definitely.

I think, it would be nice to see Yoo In Na wearing historical costume because in season 2 they will go back in the colonnial era of Japan while Season 3 will be set in the Joseon Dynasty. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Tbh, i think inna be a female lead for this drama won't be good for her, because this s2-s3 of this drama might focus on male lead because in s1, it focused on romantic story line more than gumihos and its rating was not high as expected. So in s2 and s3 prod.team may focus on gumihos story and less of female lead's role.

Moreover i don't want viewers or fans of ex-fm lead or their shippers fan or ml's fans bring inna to compare to ex-female lead in every topics that will relate to her.

I think inna should get a drama that fm lead role is strong and dominance or at least equal to ml.

However, it just my opinion,

Like in TSWLM, inna as Kang Ah Reum was an intereted fm lead role, her role was a center and ran the whole story of this drama and she acted very very well. Unfortunately less promotion from both MBC and her agency.

Well said Totally agree with you

• Like 1
  • Love 2