[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Love Between Fairy and Devil 苍兰诀

sugarplum892

On 4/13/2023 at 2:46 PM, Wuzetian said:

I'm not sure if you understand the language. But I dont think it's pleasing enough for my ears. Lol...Moreover what is uttered is not the same as the subtitles...I really wonder who are those local voice actors...

:emmm:

I agree with you @Wuzetian Not really a fan of this translation and there's not a trace of Esther's sweet voice.

Btw have you tried watching Till the End of the Moon?

On 4/13/2023 at 11:21 PM, ElleSor said:

I haven't tried this drama in any other language.

I think I'll stick to English.

I always prefer watching dramas in their original language but with English subs of course.

• Like 1

Congrats!

CTO

@Bojun I havent had time to watch any dramas at the moment. Not too sure if I'll watch TTEOTM. Coz I saw some reviews that the flow may not be logical...I'll see if I can get past that if I ever decide to watch...Have you watched Starry Love btw?

@Wuzetian I've read about Starry Love a few times, but I'm don't usually watch cdramas when I don't know the ML or FL. I'm only up to ep 14 in TTEOTM, and agree I've already seen a few inconsistencies or confusing scenes, but the chemistry of the ML and FL is very good and the costumes and CGI are top notch. 

15 minutes ago, Bojun said:

@Wuzetian I've read about Starry Love a few times, but I'm don't usually watch cdramas when I don't know the ML or FL. I'm only up to ep 14 in TTEOTM, and agree I've already seen a few inconsistencies or confusing scenes, but the chemistry of the ML and FL is very good and the costumes and CGI are top notch. 

I also had no clue about any of the cast. But I was on a fun ride throughout...It was such a comedy xianxia! Probably the 1st! Of course in terms of certain aspects of the drama cant be compared to CLJ which has bigger budget. But overall, CGI is still good, logical narration and best of all, the FL is no push over meek character! She's kinda bad a**...Lol...I would suggest you give a try...You will be entertained...ML played 5 different characters which is commendable...At most I've only seen 3 but 5 is worth the journey...

Cool!

CTO

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

I also had no clue about any of the cast. But I was on a fun ride throughout...It was such a comedy xianxia! Probably the 1st! Of course in terms of certain aspects of the drama cant be compared to CLJ which has bigger budget. But overall, CGI is still good, logical narration and best of all, the FL is no push over meek character! She's kinda bad a**...Lol...I would suggest you give a try...You will be entertained...ML played 5 different characters which is commendable...At most I've only seen 3 but 5 is worth the journey...

I'll look it up when I have the time. I currently have a few dramas (old and new) that's on my watch list.

• Like 1