[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Love Between Fairy and Devil 苍兰诀

sugarplum892

Just now, Wuzetian said:

@ElleSor I think among all of his characters, I love DFQC the most maybe that's the only drama that I truly enjoyed. My bias...Lol...

I have to agree with you.

DFQC is such an unforgettable character.

And DW played him so well that I am in love with both the character and the actor.

• Like 2

I love how Dongfang Qingcang show the viewers how much he really care, love and wanted to protect Orchid forever. That's true love he felt after all his emotions comeback to him also with her help.

IMG-20230303-141536.jpg

photo ctto:

• Like 2

@rocher22 Thanks for sharing! Interesting comparison...

Has anyone here watched The Knockout ? Heard Li Yitong's performance is superb...On my watch list but havent got time to start it yet...

Adoring the ethereal posters again...

CTO

@lebeaucouple Highly recommending you this drama, Love Between Fairy and Devil, the best xianxia of 2022! 

CTO

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I also love all the OST of Love Between Fairy And Devil and to know the fact that both the female and male lead sang them on stage.

All the songs in this romance fantasy drama were all amazing and great to listen to everyday even if you are not a chinese, the melody and the meaning of the lyrics really touched the hearts and soul of the viewers and fans so it made a mark and impact to them.

For me, Love Between Fairy And Devil was the best, unique and very iconic cdrama that I had watched for 2022 and until now many viewers are starting to discover it. All the soundtracks have differrent impact to the viewers.

Want To Be With You OST by Esther Yu and Dylan Wang || Love Between Fairy And Devil

• Like 2

On 3/7/2023 at 9:05 PM, Wuzetian said:

When they have kids...

Yeah, I imagined also if there will be Season 2 of Love Between Fairy And Devil, I will definitely want to see Orchid and Dongfang Qingcang having a wedding occassion and having their own kids. All their fans had their own opinion of what will gonna happen if there will be a season  2.

9292227.jpg

Xiao Lanhua and Dongfang Qingcang

maxresdefault.jpg

photo ctto:

• Like 2