[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Love Between Fairy and Devil 苍兰诀

sugarplum892

Drama of the Year in 2022 Weibo Awards Night.

Love Between Fairy And Devil

starring Esther Yu and Dylan Wang.

Esther Yu and Dylan Wang also received the " Popular Actress and Actor of the Year. Congratulations!

IMG-20230327-121930.jpg

Love Between Fairy And Devil lead stars, Esther Yu and Dylan Wang attended the 2022 Weibo Night and sit beside each other.

Spoiler

Love Between Fairy And Devil lead actress Esther Yu attended the 2022 Weibo Awards  Night and received the Popular Actress Award.

• Love 2

[ New ] Behind the scene video of Love Between Fairy And Devil starring Esther Yu and Dylan Wang at the filming site posted by WOWOW official Twitter account. 

The hit and successful cdrama Love Between Fairy And Devil will be broadcast on WOWOW starting April 7, 2023 in Japan.

IMG-20230331-135526.jpg

IMG-20230331-154438.jpg

photo ctto:

• Like 3

Japan's first broadccast of a mega-hit blockbuster that dominated the topic

IMG-20230401-085548.jpg

" Extreme Sweet "  Story of Demon King and Fallen Fairy.

April 7, 2023 ( Friday ) Broadcast and Distribution start Japan's first broadccast of a mega-hit blockbuster that dominated the topic

IMG-20230401-085522.jpg

photo ctto:

IMG-20230401-081830.jpg

Xiao Lanhua and Dongfang Qingcang

We miss them....

On 3/28/2023 at 10:13 PM, ElleSor said:

Congratulations to the cast and crew.

This is really a beautiful drama with the right people.

Thanks so much!!

Yes! It's indeed a very wonderful cdrama we all watched.

Do you know how long did Love Between Fairy And Devil cdrama to finished it's filming and how long it took before it was aired on August 2022?

• Like 3

@rogue

I'm not sure when they started filming.

The drama thread started on December 2020 so I guess it was around this time when they were cast.

Maybe they started filming in the first quarter of 2021?

I hear it takes a year after they wrap up for editing to finish and to get approval. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@rogue @ElleSor 

Filming

The series spent 3 years in script development, and confirmed its cast on December 18, 2020. Filming commenced on February 14, 2021, and wrapped up on June 11, 2021.

Source : Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Between_Fairy_and_Devil

Thank you for the reply... @Wuzetian so it means that the filming took four months. They announced the official cast on December 18, 2020. I think that they really plan it carefully and well prepared before filming so they got a very successful and mega hit show just like Love Between Fairy And Devil. They provide us a quality series that we loved. I agree that the whole casts are carefully chosen for their roles.

On April 17, 2023 it will be first broadcast in Japan via WOWOW and it means that it's really a global hit.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, jadore1 said:

I have more fun rewatching this beautiful drama than anything  since LOL ....

Yes, because it's a quality drama everyone loves to watch even how many times they wanted rewatching it again and again.

• Like 2

One scene that I had initially overlooked, which was then pointed out by someone on this thread was when XLH was dying and she checked DFQC for injury from when she stabbed herself with the sword. After doing this and finding out that DFQC was uninjured, she says. You're fine. That's good. This really struck my heart that she loved him so much.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 4/7/2023 at 6:37 AM, ElleSor said:

One scene that I had initially overlooked, which was then pointed out by someone on this thread was when XLH was dying and she checked DFQC for injury from when she stabbed herself with the sword. After doing this and finding out that DFQC was uninjured, she says. You're fine. That's good. This really struck my heart that she loved him so much.

If you find out How was he able to not feel her pain/death ...I know the ring protects him and he also threw away her bracelet ? but when she went to the underworld to visit his father he experienced her scars , let me know LOL 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 4/12/2023 at 9:01 AM, rogue said:

Loved Between Fairy And Devil on iQIYI Malaysia and it's malay dubbed. Their voices were cute. 

I'm not sure if you understand the language. But I dont think it's pleasing enough for my ears. Lol...Moreover what is uttered is not the same as the subtitles...I really wonder who are those local voice actors...

:emmm:

8 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

I'm not sure if you understand the language. But I dont think it's pleasing enough for my ears. Lol...Moreover what is uttered is not the same as the subtitles...I really wonder who are those local voice actors...

:emmm:

I haven't tried this drama in any other language.

I think I'll stick to English.