[Drama 2021] Oh! Master/Oh My Lady Lord, 오! 주인님

0ly40

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This seems like it'll be a fun show! My only concern is the TOD and the postponed death... I want my rom coms with a happy ending, not one that has me yanking my computer screen from the modem and throwing it out the window in the end. Hopefully, being a rom com and all, something will be figured out to keep him alive when the series is over.

Other than that, good start!

spacer.png

Lee Min Ki And Nana Enclose The Distance Between Them In “Oh My Ladylord”

Mar 31, 2021
by L. Kim

MBC’s “Oh My Ladylord” has released new stills ahead of tonight’s episode!

“Oh My Ladylord” is a rom-com about a thriller drama writer named Han Bi Soo (Lee Min Ki) and a rom-com actress named Oh Joo In (Nana) who begin living together after Han Bi Soo becomes Oh Joo In’s tenant. CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk co-stars as Jung Yoo Jin, a third-generation chaebol and Oh Joo In’s longtime friend.

Spoiler

At the end of the second episode, Han Bi Soo and Oh Ju In signed a cohabitation contract. The two roommates are at odds with each other, so it will be interesting to find out how they will overcome their differences and end up falling in love.

The new stills show Han Bi Soo and Oh Ju In walking together at night, and both of them are holding onto something. Han Bi Soo walks one step ahead of Oh Ju In, and she says something to him that hints they’re about to start bickering. However, Han Bi Soo and Oh Ju In end up walking next to each other, and viewers can look forward to how their relationship will progress from now on.

oh-my-ladylord1.jpeg

“Oh My Ladylord” also shared a peek at Kang Min Hyuk’s upcoming appearance in the third episode.

In the stills, Kang Min Hyuk transforms into Jung Yoo Jin, Oh Ju In’s close friend and Han Bi Soo’s rival for her heart. It is bright and sunny day, and he is heading somewhere in his car. His expression is warm and lively, and he seems to be calling someone dear to his heart.

The production team praised Kang Min Hyuk for being completely synchronized with the sweet and warm Jung Yoo Jin and hinted that he will bring a lot of changes to the romance between Oh Ju In and Han Bi Soo.

cnblue-kang-min-hyuk2.jpg

The third episode of “Oh My Ladylord” premieres on March 31 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1461951wpp/lee-min-ki-and-nana-enclose-the-distance-between-them-in-oh-my-ladylord

Nana And CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk Show Their Characters’ First Meeting As Students In “Oh My Ladylord”

Nana And CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk Show Their Characters’ First Meeting As Students In “Oh My Ladylord”

Mar 31, 2021
by C. Hong
MBC’s “Oh My Ladylord” has released stills of Nana and CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk in a flashback scene to their characters’ first meeting in high school.

“Oh My Ladylord” is a rom-com about a thriller drama writer named Han Bi Soo (Lee Min Ki) and a rom-com actress named Oh Joo In (Nana) who begin living together after Han Bi Soo becomes Oh Joo In’s tenant. Kang Min Hyuk co-stars as Jung Yoo Jin, a third-generation chaebol and Oh Joo In’s longtime friend.

The new stills show Oh Joo In and Jung Yoo Jin from their time at school together. Dressed in school uniforms, the two share a sweet encounter in the art classroom, with Jung Yoo Jin looking curious about what she’s like.

The production staff stated, “This is from the first meeting between Oh Joo In and Jung Yoo Jin. Both Nana and Kang Min Hyuk pulled off their school uniforms so well that you could believe they were really high school students. Their cute acting is something to look out for, so please tune in.”

oh-my-ladylord-kang-min-hyuk-nana.jpeg

More stills released from the drama show Nana and Lee Min Ki as their characters begin living together in earnest in a modernized traditional Korean house (hanok). In one still, Oh Joo In appears to take care of Han Bi Soo like a roommate, but she also teases him and flusters him with her odd behavior.

The production staff stated, “As these two very different people start to live under one roof, there will be unexpected and unimaginable incidents.”

nana-lee-min-ki-oh-my-ladylord.jpeg

Spoiler

oh-my-ladylord-lee-min-ki-nana.jpeg

Spoiler

lee-min-ki-nana-oh-my-ladylord1.jpeg

Spoiler

nana-oh-my-ladylord-lee-min-ki.jpeg

This episode of “Oh My Ladylord” premieres on March 31 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1461871wpp/nana-and-cnblues-kang-min-hyuk-show-their-characters-first-meeting-as-students-in-oh-my-ladylord

Actually, this is fun fact that Nana and Kang Minhyuk plays their teenager version while young Lee Minki played by young actor. Maybe he just dont wanna wear school uniform again as he stated in drama premiere. :sweat_smile:

Yayyyy.. eps 3 is way way better than first two episode, finally it's engaging with me. Love the story's flow, the dynamic and chemistry between lead is sooo natural and fun to watch. I cannot complain again and looking forward to eps 4. Soo happy :blush:

Maybe the director's changing was really work to make the drama better. Like they insert some background music to scene that make it more alive. I like it and really enjoying while watching. :hooray2:

eps 4 preview

So Bi Soo's mom is the record store owner's first love? Poor thing she and Bi Soo look they're living on borrowed time. 

Uh-oh the second male lead has showed up. Joo In's late dad was a writer too. Ha-ha nice her mom mistakes Bi Soo for her late husband. 

Oooo... "You are a precious person to me.."

Ha-ha Joo In called Bi Soo "dad" he was sweet to play along for her mom though.

Don't tell me Joo In's dad had an affair with Bi Soo's mom!??! Yikes that stylist In Young is a psycho. But extreme stalker fans unfortunately exists.. 

Min Hyuk's sure a busy guy, he's juggling 3 women! Geez his dialogue, smile, look etc are exactly the same from "Not Yet 30"! I really like Na2's style here, she's such a doll. What were those baggy pants Bi Soo wore when he went for a walk with Joo In & her mom LoL?!   

2 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Oooo... "You are a precious person to me.."

Ha-ha Joo In called Bi Soo "dad" he was sweet to play along for her mom though.

Don't tell me Joo In's dad had an affair with Bi Soo's mom!??! Yikes that stylist In Young is a psycho. But extreme stalker fans unfortunately exists.. 

Min Hyuk's sure a busy guy, he's juggling 3 women! Geez his dialogue, smile, look etc are exactly the same from "Not Yet 30"! I really like Na2's style here, she's such a doll. What were those baggy pants Bi Soo wore when he went for a walk with Joo In & her mom LoL?!   

I don't think Bi Soo's mom even knew Joo In's dad. She left to study abroad when the guy she was going to marry dies in an accident.  Joo In's dad dies much later. What if the guardian angel is actually that guy?! 

So... I started to watch this drama basically because of Nana. I like her idol career in kpop and I also watched Kill It because of her chemistry with Ki Yong. I'm surprised to see how great her acting is now. She's seems so natural and comfortable, I'm proud of her.

Talking about the drama: episodes 3 and 4 were much better than 1 and 2 indeed. I like how Bi Soo has a great heart despite his cold/narcissistic personality. It was so cute to see him so worried about Joo In's safety. I loved the scene of him rescuing her, he was very affectionate. I'm looking forward to see what is coming next. 

@paolaadl

Yeah I still think the drama's finding its rhythm? Like I really wanted to drop this 'cause there were too many cliches and the pacing was all over the place but yea it got into a groove much later.

He looked genuinely concerned right? And poor Yoo Jin for showing up a moment too late. Oh well, he's second lead for a reason, though his character's unnecessary imo.

@creidesca

He looked real young though LoL? I must have dozed off or something 'cause I feel I missed some parts. So Bi Soo's mom was pregnant with him at the time of his father's death..? Some have speculate that Bi Soo's step dad is having an affair with his mom's doc? Another trope - birth secrets LoL.   

Archived