[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

I cant sleep tonight...

I am so excited...

Based on the interview, it seems like the tides have turned...

Sjh really seemed to show some affection for ssh....who was uncharacteristically rather non-spontanenous and seemed adequately professional in his answers this time...

How come sjh became the joker now instead of ssh???

This is getting so interesting!

One thing for sure is... it is so refreshing to see sjh answer questions with such a forthright attitude... her totally uncalled for and unexpected question to ssh on which parts of her attracted him...really threw me off...and make me cling onto this ship even tighter!!!

• Like 8

I. just. CANNOT.  WITH THESE two... tease, tease, tease.

Their interview DEFINITELY hint to the obvious-- THEY ARE TOGETHER. Yet for one reason or another cannot come out and say so. One thing they did not do though is to deny anything. So that a double confirmation right there. 

"If it looks like a monkey, acts like a monkey, sounds like a monkey, it is a MONKEY"

(*I was born the year of the Monkey, hence an affinity for the animal). 

:heart::luvarrow::heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

We all Happy Shippers! 

I am very excited for the KNTV video interview to come out.
I’m pretty sure shippers in IG will sub the video right away. 

A fan commented in IG, that in DM presscon, PDnim was always on point with his mischievous smile everytime there is a question about SSH and SJH. Seems like he knows SSH already fell hard for SJH even during the presscon.

F43-DA630-9-AE5-4541-A2-EF-51-EE6784-F54

2-BD10725-4591-4-C3-B-A918-648820-B99-A1

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Wow ... reading the transcript of their interview, it looks like they give us hidden codes.

SJH's answers in the interview were straightforward, honest and smart. On points about herself she gave serious and straightforward answers, such as how she and WDH differ in their view of love. 
On the other hand she could honestly say that she immediately decided to take on the role of WDH when she learned there was SSH name as male lead. 
She also didn't hesitate to praise him on how SSH's comedy acting was such a highlight and didn't lose her fun by teasing him "where were you attracted to me?"
hahaha ... What a smart and brave girl !!!

Meanwhile, SSH answers were general, a little diplomatic and some parts related to SJH answers. It seems he always imitates her.
Given that SSH is a shy person, he couldn't openly say about himself. Diplomatically he likened himself to KHK's role which he said there were similarities with him
While his general answer was about the core story of the drama how two people, a man and a woman, fall in love through food.

And what's interesting that their answers seem intertwined and seductive. Well ... it looks like they have comfortable with each other.

Like how he answered  “I am also” when he heard SJH's answers about why she appeared in DM, then how he also praise her that SJH's new appearance was a highlight because it was so fresh and very attractive. And how he started teasing her with his curiosity about differences between SJH and WDH and then SJH also teased him back.
Hahaha ... is this a hidden code for the shipper

When I saw their photos and teaser video of TV Japan before, I had said in my previous post that SJH could handle the situastion well there. She seemed very confident to answer the question. While SSH looked sheepish and helpless.

Right ...  we don't see yet the full video interview visually but if we connect the transcript with their photos and teaser we can see that even though SSH looked helpless but happiness showed on his face. As for SJH, being an extrovert, she looked just like her previous self even though she couldn't hide the happiness on her face either.

Like any shipper, I am very happy to see them happy. Hope the ship continues to sail, even though there is a storm the ship will remain strong because only the power of love can defeat it.

:issohappy:

• Like 6
  • Love 4

The highlight of this interview is def sjh's teasing question to ssh.

I was like wow!

It makes me love her even more...

It kinda actually makes her seem quite sexy, confident and fun here....

I have to say... Sjh really has a very charming personality...

Ssh has definitely met his match...

Ssh what happened to you during the interview? Were you love struck?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Let you all know....

If i am not wrong...

Ssh also likes to hike mountains... :ohboy2:

But her attire is so funny...

Her pulled-up socks are so retro!

Oh my lord... when i said retro... i meant it is cool...in a good way...

Please dont misconstrue my words... thank you! 

Sjh is definitely a fashionista... luv her outfits in jealousy incarnate, cloy and black knight... and in that 2016 long length drama...

• Like 1

Dude!!!  This is unfolding right before our eyessss! In a previous post didn't it mention some of the things SSH wanted to do again was see the night scenery of Seoul and go hiking.  In August/September each of them posted night shots of Seoul and now this hiking pic!!!  You add that to the interview that was released today and you got even more supporting evidence that these two are an item. 

As as much as I want them to confirm it by going public, its probably not gonna happen...unless they get caught. And for their happiness I hope they can keep it secret until their wedding announcement haha.  Last time I checked I believe SSH wasn't following SJH on Instagram and he probably wants to avoid possibly getting caught, given his experience and the frenzi that was caused when he "accidentally" liked a photo From his ex's Instagram.  He's also probably gonna be careful how he actS too, someone mentioned how SSH's answers in the recent interview seemed professional and he didn't joke around much but maybe hes just trying to avoid attention. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, L Chen said:

Last time I checked I believe SSH wasn't following SJH on Instagram and he probably wants to avoid possibly getting caught, given his experience and the frenzi that was caused when he "accidentally" liked a photo From his ex's Instagram.  He's also probably gonna be careful how he actS too, someone mentioned how SSH's answers in the recent interview seemed professional and he didn't joke around much but maybe hes just trying to avoid attention. 

It was the weibo account of SSH that accidentally liked the post on Liu Yifei's weibo. Though it was the staff of ssh who accidentally did it

• Like 1

8 hours ago, fiona628 said:

Our Goddess updated her IG

Looks like she went hiking

My question is who she went hiking with and who took her picture? Hehehe

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGBwlYDgRdk/?igshid=1elxa63nb3jf8

I mean..can anyone confirm this was taken from Achasan Mountain high? And also SSH post which was taken from up mountain, was that also Seoul night view from Achasan Mountain? 

If that so, then maybe they went there together but tried to post on different time to not to make it obvious to the public. 

Aahhh 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, L Chen said:

Dude!!!  This is unfolding right before our eyessss! In a previous post didn't it mention some of the things SSH wanted to do again was see the night scenery of Seoul and go hiking.  In August/September each of them posted night shots of Seoul and now this hiking pic!!!  You add that to the interview that was released today and you got even more supporting evidence that these two are an item. 

As as much as I want them to confirm it by going public, its probably not gonna happen...unless they get caught. And for their happiness I hope they can keep it secret until their wedding announcement haha.  Last time I checked I believe SSH wasn't following SJH on Instagram and he probably wants to avoid possibly getting caught, given his experience and the frenzi that was caused when he "accidentally" liked a photo From his ex's Instagram.  He's also probably gonna be careful how he actS too, someone mentioned how SSH's answers in the recent interview seemed professional and he didn't joke around much but maybe hes just trying to avoid attention. 

Instagram
Given that SSH and SJH don't know each other and have never met in person before, it seems they don't follow each other on Instagram.

Don't know if other casts member in DM followed each of them.
Actually, after getting to know each other, it is natural for them to follow each other on IG, like Krystal Jung, SSH's co-star in Player who follows SSH's IG. But in fact they decided against it.
I think they want to keep their private life.

Going Public
It seems that fans won't get confirmation until SSH and SJH are ready to "go public", like So Ji-sub, SSH's best friend. 
When the public finally caught SJS and his girlfriend at a coffee shop,

I thought at that time they were ready to "go public". 
Not long after they "go public" they announced their marriage. 
We hope that happens to SSH and SJH too.

Liking post on Weibo
I also read about rumors of SSH liking his ex's post on Weibo. 
After being confirmed, SSH's agency said that one of the staff member actually wanted to post SSH's newest drama, Dinner Mate on Weibo. But accidently staff member did it. 

Interview

If someone says that SSH answered the questions in the latest interview professionally and didn't joke around, I think because the atmosphere and people there was not an environment SSH felt familiar with, like in MBC, SBS or any other TV company. 
The atmosphere was very formal. Luckily SSH was there with SJH, so I thought she was the "icebreaker" which made the atmosphere cheerful and lively. As we saw in the teaser video, her signature laughter spreads happiness on SSH's face.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Life Tee said:

I mean..can anyone confirm this was taken from Achasan Mountain high? And also SSH post which was taken from up mountain, was that also Seoul night view from Achasan Mountain? 

If that so, then maybe they went there together but tried to post on different time to not to make it obvious to the public. 

Aahhh 

Confirm this was taken at Achasan...

Date of photo... im not sure.

Ssh's night view photo was taken at Namsan Seoul Tower area...

Confirmed.

Date of photo... im not sure.

2 hours ago, Life Tee said:

Aahhh 

Your guess is as good as mine...same thoughts as yours. They may have been there at the same time (dating of course!!! What else!!!) but decided to post on different dates so as not to emphasize the "obvious"...uhmmm...we were not born yesterday. We are good in analysis !!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Let you all know....

If i am not wrong...

Ssh also likes to hike mountains...

Her attire is just right for hiking and her socks are in style because the color is black and white so it's a classic and can blend with any color of clothes.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Let you all know....

If i am not wrong...

Oh excuse me if I may butt in about your comment on SJH's attire...she may look funny to you, me and even the rest of us, but let's put in mind that we are in no position to judge her style of dressing. In the first place, she is an icon, a bankable model and endorser of high end labels, to name a few, this Paris brand Paul and Joe (apparel line), and above all her beauty, body and statuesque height is almost too perfect that we cannot find any flaws fr her. Additionally, she is undeniably stylish (SSH mentioned that in one of his interviews), sophisticated and trendy. She can carry any style effortlessly...so natural...and besides, I don't think she would gamble her "looks or attire" and post it on IG if she looks like a loser. SJH knows what's best for her and I believe her style 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

18 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Let you all know....

If i am not wrong...

Oh my lord... when i said retro... i meant it is cool...in a good way...

Please dont misconstrue my words... thank you! 

Sjh is definitely a fashionista... luv her outfits in jealousy incarnate, cloy and black knight... and in that 2016 long length drama...

Your previous unedited comment when you said:

"But her attire is so funny...

Her pulled-up socks are so retro!"

Obviously you didn't mean it as a compliment that is why I answered that Her attire is just right for hiking and her socks are in style because the color is black and white so it's a classic and can blend with any color of clothes. 

We are in shippers forum for SSH and SJH so we should be supportive and give out positive comments to our OTP.

• Awesome 1

2 hours ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

Your previous unedited comment when you said:

"But her attire is so funny...

Her pulled-up socks are so retro!"

Obviously you didn't mean it as a compliment that is why I answered that Her attire is just right for hiking and her socks are in style because the color is black and white so it's a classic and can blend with any color of clothes. 

We are in shippers forum for SSH and SJH so we should be supportive and give out positive comments to our OTP.

I've already explained that it was not meant to be a bashing comment to prevent any further misunderstanding.

(Why wld i do that when i am supportive of sjh?)

Seems like you want to think it that way.

I can't control what you want to think.

My last statement on this is i am supportive of both sjh and ssh.

Today is the day the interview video is released.

So i hope everyone is in good mood waiting for it.

Really hope we can see a subbed video of that interview!

21 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

I've already explained that it was not meant to be a bashing comment to prevent any further misunderstanding.

(Why wld i do that when i am supportive of sjh?)

Seems like you want to think it that way.

I can't control what you want to think.

My last statement on this is i am supportive of both sjh and ssh.

Today is the day the interview video is released.

So i hope everyone is in good mood waiting for it.

Really hope we can see a subbed video of that interview!

You obviously don't mean it as a compliment in your unedited post. You edited it only when some of us responded. Anyone who reads it will say so. Let's just be positive shippers here.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1