[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

3 hours ago, akhenaten said:

Hahaha @hrkharis now that explains why SSH was so smitten with her. Didn't he say somewhere that he wants a strong woman who can control him, or something like that? Anyway, he's probably tired of the type of woman who fall all over him and act all cute and coy. SJH is straightforward despite being reserved. :)

Can you find the vids that show ssh talk abt this?

4 hours ago, akhenaten said:

Hahaha @hrkharis now that explains why SSH was so smitten with her. Didn't he say somewhere that he wants a strong woman who can control him, or something like that? Anyway, he's probably tired of the type of woman who fall all over him and act all cute and coy. SJH is straightforward despite being reserved. :)

That's why SSH felt surprised when he finally got to know SJH's character closer during drama making.

SJH is not what he imagined before, like a pretty girl who always keeping her image, cold girl impression etc.

It turns out that she is very friendly, not the type of girl who always maintains her image, is a little spunky, straightforward, cares about her surroundings and likes to scold him ..haha..

We can see in BTS how she freely did the things she liked without needing to maintain her image in front of a handsome man. 

And that's why he called her "The actress with a bad personality" at the wrap-up party. 
If we just interpret SSH's words literally, it's like his word have a bad impression for her. But actually this sentence is a paradox for SSH personally. Behind SSH's words was actually hidden a positive impression.

If you watch Running Man episode 323, where SJH was the guest star. All the men on the show had a good impression on her. She was a tough, funny and fun guest star. She was liked by everyone on the program.
Even Yoo Jae Suk, her fellow team, jokingly said he would invite her back because she was successful in the electricity game..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hrkharis said:

That's why SSH felt surprised when he finally got to know SJH's character closer during drama making.

SJH is not what he imagined before, like a pretty girl who always keeping her image, cold girl impression etc.

It turns out that she is very friendly, not the type of girl who always maintains her image, is a little spunky, straightforward, cares about her surroundings and likes to scold him ..haha..

We can see in BTS how she freely did the things she liked without needing to maintain her image in front of a handsome man. 

And that's why he called her "The actress with a bad personality" at the wrap-up party. 
If we just interpret SSH's words literally, it's like his word have a bad impression for her. But actually this sentence is a paradox for SSH personally. Behind SSH's words was actually hidden a positive impression.

If you watch Running Man episode 323, where SJH was the guest star. All the men on the show had a good impression on her. She was a tough, funny and fun guest star. She was liked by everyone on the program.
Even Yoo Jae Suk, her fellow team, jokingly said he would invite her back because she was successful in the electricity game..

She was so competitive... hahaha she tolerated the electricity shock...and kept quiet... which was hilarious....

And when they were choosing briefcases at the end, looking at her side profile and the way she smiled at her opponent... she was very charming... i was electrified by her in that moment....

36 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

@SexyDolceVita sorry. I can't help you there. I only read about it in IG but the people who mentioned it didn't give the specific interviews. :)

It is okay...hope someone out there who sees this in future who knows the source will post the source here... thanks! 

• Like 1

On May 15, 2014.

The ideal wife for SSH revealed:

The greatest goal of my life is having a happy family. However, I believe that getting in a relationship and finding a wife-material woman are too different. I just hope to find a woman who is optimistic and is dependable whenever I feel troubled.

https://www.dkpopnews.net/2014/04/the-ideal-wife-for-song-seung-heon.html

On August, 2014

SSH interview - Cosmopolitan

I always have this “I will love this person” feeling. This is what happened for my first love. It almost never happened to me to date someone I felt absolutely nothing for at the beginning. I usually fall in love at first sight.

https://thesunnytown.wordpress.com/2014/08/18/august-2014-cosmopolitan-song-seung-hun-interview/

On January 31st, 2015

Song Seung Hun says he thinks he’ll get married before So Ji Sub:

Song Seung Hun was also asked about his ideal type, and honestly replied with, “I like a woman that is innocent but also sexy.”

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-seung-hun-says-thinks-hell-get-married-ji-sub/

On February 1, 2015

Entertainment Weekly' Song Seung Heon tells that he will get married before So Ji Sub does:

During the interview, Song Seung Heon talked about his ideal type, and he said, "People like to divide ladies into two types, a sexy type and a non-sexy type. But, I like ladies who are sexy and not sexy at the same time."

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/news/entertainment-weekly-song-seung-heon-tells-that-he-073045429.html

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, hrkharis said:

Have you ever watched SJH in this drama? This is a Special Drama 2014 SJH titled "Snail Study Dorm". She is very beautiful and her eyes are soooo big. No wonder so many men are enchanted by her eyes. This is the real SJH. 

Thank you so much for this! I tried to find this before but was unsuccessful. I also tried to find her earlier show Chunja's Special Day also known as Happy Events at Chunja's or
Chunja's Happy Events but can't find it anywhere. It's also aired by MBC. SJH has 10 shows that was aired by MBC so that makes her a daughter of MBC, I can say. SSH mentioned in Dinner Mate presscon that he feels like a son of MBC since he started there. He has 7 shows that aired in MBC. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I am in awe of SJH here. She is just too pretty and even Kim Rae Won said she is pretty. Just look at those big, expressive, pretty eyes.

I don’t know why she has been single in a long time. Maybe she has too high standards or guys are too intimated to pursue her. 
But at least she has the desire to date and I think she is finally fulfilling her wish to date now with we know who. :) :) 

AA30-FF49-FC42-4081-93-C8-E9307-A793-A35

E9-FB578-C-A0-A0-4-A98-BD72-70855-A02-C5

D98-E0635-2-AA9-4-A52-BD68-A1-B23-F963-C

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFllL7NpwHP/?igshid=y21fxtcg0bnt
credit to tteokbokki IG

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

I am in awe of SJH here. She is just too pretty and even Kim Rae Won said she is pretty. Just look at those big, expressive, pretty eyes.

I don’t know why she has been single in a long time. Maybe she has too high standards or guys are too intimated to pursue her. 
But at least she has the desire to date. 
But I think she is finally fulfilling her wish to date now with we know who. :) :) 

Maybe other guys or co stars never had the courage to ask her but SSH expressed his attention and affection to her and I hope he continues to pursue her until she says yes :)

• Like 6

2 hours ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

Maybe other guys or co stars never had the courage to ask her but SSH expressed his attention and affection to her and I hope he continues to pursue her until she says yes :)

The crap thing is we are not sure if he was joking or serious...given his playful nature...

Did he really mean it when he said he likes her in that last epi bts?

New post from Tory

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFqZLTep0qQ/?igshid=moinr9moq8oe

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFqhLvWpiay/?igshid=1quf221cayo0p
Awww!

SJH seems super close with PDnim and the staff. 

4 hours ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

I hope so. 
Though, in my delulu mind, SJH already said yes and they are already dating. 
But they are keeping a low profile.

I’m pretty confident we will get good news soon.  :) 

Please no negatives vibes on this ship.

Keep the Faith!

Have a great Week!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

The crap thing is we are not sure if he was joking or serious...given his playful nature...

Did he really mean it when he said he likes her in that last epi bts?

As shippers we just got to have hope and based on the actions of them when they are together, they have an aura of happiness that is more than just friends. So as a shipper of them, I believe there is something special between them.

• Love 2

11 hours ago, fiona628 said:

I don’t know why she has been single in a long time. Maybe she has too high standards or guys are too intimated to pursue her. 
But at least she has the desire to date and I think she is finally fulfilling her wish to date now with we know who. :) :) 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFllL7NpwHP/?igshid=y21fxtcg0bnt
credit to tteokbokki IG

Everybody likes SJH because other than beautiful, she has a good nature, friendly and caring for others.
She once said in the Radio Star program in 2016 that she was impatient with injustice. So it's no surprise that she cared for everyone on set, including the production staff.

Unfortunately, many viewers only know her name now, after she became So-dan at Cloy. And it seems that PDNims at that time had not yet given her the opportunity to be the female lead role with suitable scripts.

In fact if you look at the press conference of her drama 49Days, her figure really stands out and I think that drowned out the two main female characters (sorry to say). Her beauty was amazing with Cleopatra's bangs. So since she only had supporting roles in 49Days, she was not much involved in the drama's promotions.

Even a senior actor like Kim Eung-soo on Radio Star program in 2015 said "Seo Ji Hye is my type" ... LOL

• Like 2

7 hours ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

As shippers we just got to have hope and based on the actions of them when they are together, they have an aura of happiness that is more than just friends. So as a shipper of them, I believe there is something special between them.

I really hope so...

If ssh is going to wait any longer, he is going to be 50 when he gets married... Hahaha 

Hope if he is interested in finding a gd life partner, he will start pursuing sjh now...

4 hours ago, airgelaal said:

Sorry SJH, but these 2 are so good together :happyshakes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFq0G3QJ7yX/

Haha... the director really likes him...

9 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

I really hope so...

If ssh is going to wait any longer, he is going to be 50 when he gets married... Hahaha 

Hope if he is interested in finding a gd life partner, he will start pursuing sjh now...

I believe SSH is really pursuing SJH and he is smitten with her. We can all see in his behavior, how giddy and excited he gets when SJH is with him and the way he looks at SJH, his eyes are sparkling literally and his face shine so bright like a sun. There is no denying that SSH really likes and could be in love now with SJH. And I believe SJH returns his feelings too though not in an obvious way. SSH looks really happy when he is with SJH and SJH looks happy too when with him. As shippers of them, we should always hope and be happy for them since they both look happy together. Though we may never hear a dating confirmation yet but in time they might announce it or their wedding which is any shipper's dream come true. A shipper should believe in them, otherwise if only doubts cross your mind, maybe you should not ship them at all and not be in a shippers forum for them and just move on to other actor/actress you believe in. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2