Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest koreangrlx

its always better to mail them ur demo

oh okay. i get why but.. what if JUST pictures you want to send them. Wouldn't the email be better. Since its faster and getting a few words for that long wait in mailing? unless you have to send in a clip of you singing..

Guest appledapple

oh okay. i get why but.. what if JUST pictures you want to send them. Wouldn't the email be better. Since its faster and getting a few words for that long wait in mailing? unless you have to send in a clip of you singing..

Unless you're truly just too lazy to do so, mail them in the real mail.

Guest Becci1501

Hmm about Brother's Entertainment do you HAVE to be Korean or can you be other Asian Races like Japanese, Chinese, Thai etc etc?

..and do you HAVE to come from USA?...because I was browsing on their site...

hehe^^ Thanks in advance... =]*

Hmm about Brother's Entertainment do you HAVE to be Korean or can you be other Asian Races like Japanese, Chinese, Thai etc etc?

so far i didnt see anyone other than 'korean' for this entertainment.

but there is no rule that says you have to be korean ;)

so try anyway:D

Guest xAnimeLuver19x

yeah. about the application. i was wondering about the social security number also. is it like......necessary to put it in there?? wat if we don't?? =/

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

yeah. about the application. i was wondering about the social security number also. is it like......necessary to put it in there?? wat if we don't?? =/

its legit to put all that sort of info. at least-im def. sure. if you dont-well, then you arent really following their policy at the end of the application where it says "i agree that everything on this page is completed and true." <--similar to that in short terms

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

^ lol. ohh, ic. thanks. ^^ we don't need our parents permission to do this, right?? XP

um i would tell my parents-just to tell them so they know-but if they have a problem-you know you have proof to show that Bros Ent is an actual, trusting(?) company

Guest JeWeLz x3

so like..haha um no one answered my question. I'll say it again :

i'm interested in emailing audition for Bros ent. but like..... on the application form, you have to write down your social security number....

is that really necessary, do they really have to know it? is it safe to give it to them?

heh i hope someone answers me this time ^^

Guest K-popMiko

so like..haha um no one answered my question. I'll say it again :

i'm interested in emailing audition for Bros ent. but like..... on the application form, you have to write down your social security number....

is that really necessary, do they really have to know it? is it safe to give it to them?

heh i hope someone answers me this time ^^

I hope the answer below helps you =]

its legit to put all that sort of info. at least-im def. sure. if you dont-well, then you arent really following their policy at the end of the application where it says "i agree that everything on this page is completed and true." <--similar to that in short terms

Guest lshluvr

um i would tell my parents-just to tell them so they know-but if they have a problem-you know you have proof to show that Bros Ent is an actual, trusting(?) company

Oh goodies...then no permission? :lol: If I audition and do make it in, my parents will think I auditioned for Bros. Ent. instead of SM :lol:

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

Oh goodies...then no permission? :lol: If I audition and do make it in, my parents will think I auditioned for Bros. Ent. instead of SM :lol:

well. yeah. basically. if thats what you want~

That`s what I was thinking of doing. XD

I actually auditioned for SM, and my parents are awaiting the "results" :P

Even though I know that I didn`t make it..XD And if I send it in to Bros, I can just tell them they`re a branch off SM or something lmao ;;

Even though, they know I want this more than anything. ^^ Hopefully.

Someone emailed Bros asking the same thing. ^^

Bros replied that you don`t HAVE to be Korean, but they`re aiming for Korean-American people. :)

You can still try though haha.

But they want people that appeal to Korea, I guess. ;;

Who knows though...

Gackt, I have a little "advice" of my own. ^^

Those who really, truly want to become a singer..

Instead of dreaming about it on the net, why not go do something about it? ^^

Practice does make perfect, and if you really want to audition, I suggest aiming for perfection. =3

Good luck everyone ~ : D

I shall go run off and follow my own advice hee ~ XD

Guest lovablekrnstar63

kimseo:

following your own advice..

thats the best thing someone can do =]

i think i'm just gonna email sm directly

instead of going to bros ent

b/c if i'm good enough to get into bros ent (hypothetically)

im good enough to get into sm

but if i go straight to sm,

then bros ent wont mooch off my sweat(yea, i mean sweat)-earned-moolah

I called Brosent because I wanted to ask about their company. First I called the first number, but was forwarded to a second number. They didn't answer, so I left a message. Later that night Mr. Boone called while I was eating dinner at a restaurant, so I asked if I can call back. Lol I thought about it later n realized I probably seemed rude ;x But I was so anxious I called back as soon as I got into my car. Mr. Boone didn't seem to mind. I asked about modeling and acting, but he said those aren't good businesses to get into right now because so many people are doing it. I asked if they do singing and dance training there, and he said there isn't an academy or anything, but if they're interested then they'll train. He kept saying "you have to have confidence." He was really nice and he seemed like he really wanted to answer all my questions. I talked to him for like 30 min o.O He said to send in pictures so he can give me feedback.

I sent him pictures and my info through email. A couple days later he replied saying that he remembered speaking to me and that he was waiting for a staff member to return from Korea to view other demos and whatnot, so he told me to be patient.

I replied again thanking him for letting me know about the situation..

A couple days later he replied once more, saying that the representative returned and that they would really like me to send in my actual photos and a demo. I didn't respond to this, so he emailed me again asking if I was preparing my demo yet.

Now I am so incredibly anxious. I am in the process of practicing for my demos, but nothing seems good enough to send in. I want to send in my best! aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh I hope I can go to their headquarters in Maryland and see them in person.

Guest lovablekrnstar63

*sigh*

some people just have it all

while others have squat

T.T

haha jk

good luck w/ your demo

and hopefully you'll get in bros ent

Archived