shes black

no one actually knows theres a viet gurl in smtown

o.O

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest d0rkifiedxl0ser

well put the most "prestigious" or the omgsh-your-amazing awards and then if u have room left u can include the less but probably your-still-amazing awards. or u can be like ETC. or DeungDeung in korean hehe. [this is based on what i would do if i had any awards =/ lols]

Well, I do have this one "prestigious" award I won, but I think I lost it when I moved. And all of my other awards are like school honor roll awards and such. So should I just leave it blank? Or put just the honor roll awards? =/

Well, I do have this one "prestigious" award I won, but I think I lost it when I moved. And all of my other awards are like school honor roll awards and such. So should I just leave it blank? Or put just the honor roll awards? =/

oh i thot u meant music awards. i dont think they're looking for academic awards.

lols. if u dont have any music awards then i dont think u have to put anything.

[not saying academic awards are not important but im pretty sure bros. isnt interested in how well ur doing in school lols ^_^ ]

Guest MoNkEyMoNkEy

this gurl isnt viet

shes black

no one actually knows theres a viet gurl in smtown

o.O

oh really ?! I thought so because of this

Oh...FYI theres a Viet gurl in Smtown tongue.gif

so yea...other enthicity have chance too smile.gif

her name is Jamie tongue.gif she's in sm for a month and a half now

she can't really sing or dance. but she's ok looking.

dun even ask how she got in smtown hahaha

and that is all i know about her

Guest goldenflower06

Can someone post up the link for their site. I'm sorry if it already has been posted, but I'm too lazy to look for it. It might have sound like I didn't have enough passion for waht I was doing, but I really do, I also want to strive for it. I'm planning to make a video of me singing and send it to Bros Ent, SM, and YG. I'm so motivated. lol.

if u send in a video for Bros Ent, should we also send in a video of us dancing too?? =/

I'm guessing send anything that'll make them want you MORE. :P

Guest xAnimeLuver19x

I'm guessing send anything that'll make them want you MORE. :P

lol. so i guess the more the better? XP but u don't HAVE to send in dancing right? since they're targeting singers?? lol.

and u get sent to either...SM, YG, or JYP. am i right? cuz i was wondering if u can pick which entertainment u want to get into. i guess not?? >.< lol.

lol. so i guess the more the better? XP but u don't HAVE to send in dancing right? since they're targeting singers?? lol.

and u get sent to either...SM, YG, or JYP. am i right? cuz i was wondering if u can pick which entertainment u want to get into. i guess not?? >.< lol.

No, I don't think it's a requirement to send in a clip of you dancing. And yes, the more the better.

Uh..I don't think you get to pick which place you want to go to. It's more like a company comes along that likes you and they pick YOU. If you somehow pop out from the group of trainees to a certain company, they'll ask for you. So yeah. Aish..I hope I'm right. =S I don't want to be giving away false answers!!

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

No, I don't think it's a requirement to send in a clip of you dancing. And yes, the more the better.

Uh..I don't think you get to pick which place you want to go to. It's more like a company comes along that likes you and they pick YOU. If you somehow pop out from the group of trainees to a certain company, they'll ask for you. So yeah. Aish..I hope I'm right. =S I don't want to be giving away false answers!!

well i actually thought you got to have an idea of where you wanted to go. Lizzie-the manager of Brosent thought JYP would be better for her-but she told him that she wanted to be in Yg-so with some adjustments probably, and discussions, she was accepted into YG

Guest xAnimeLuver19x

lol. oh! so u can kinda...*hint* where u wanna get placed into? cuz i guess after ur wanted by a company or something u'll get a greater chance u make it to another company, becuz if u wanna go to a different entertainment, that company would want u cuz there was another company that wanted u first?? ...i dunno if im making sense. haha. just ignore me now. XP

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

lol. oh! so u can kinda...*hint* where u wanna get placed into? cuz i guess after ur wanted by a company or something u'll get a greater chance u make it to another company, becuz if u wanna go to a different entertainment, that company would want u cuz there was another company that wanted u first?? ...i dunno if im making sense. haha. just ignore me now. XP

what you said could be true-but the company that "wants" you-wouldnt know how good you are until Brosent gives them a demo of yourself. so the manager would think which company would be best-but i guess you could put some of your own input-and then go from there....do you know what i mean? i mean-unless Brosent sent out demos to all the korean entertainment companys and they all wanted you,...then yea-it would follow what you said

^ Hahaha. You see what I mean about false info.. :sweatingbullets:

^^ not your fault~

ACK. I just love this thread. T_T Gives me so much hope for the future I want. xD To start an entertainment career with the hopes of becoming a legend. >=]

Oh gosh.. :tears: I feel tears coming. GAAAAHH!! Sometimes I think I want it too badly.

Guest lshluvr

For the experience/awards..would it count if we did something long longg ago?

Cuz I sang at my church for the Christmas service when I was like..10 and then in 3rd grade I was the back-up for the lead singing part in a play(the girl wasn't very good >=( and the teacher was too nice to pick right up at front so she drew our names out of a hat >< It was only 4 girls who auditioned for the part and one of my friends was too quiet and the other was..really bad XD)

Plus..I sang in the school choir in..Elementry school XD HAHA..I was gonna do that in 7th grade..cept..my parents wouldn't let me quit orchestra for it..and the people said, "No..you can only take orchestra, band, or choir."

XD HAHA..and then I'll be singing every Sundays at church now...if I can find some good Korean worship songs and instrumentals..XD

Guest wildcard.

Maybe we should ALL try out for Brothers and show them what we've got. >=]

Oh my..someone called me cute :mellow:

haha..maybe we should!!! I'm about to make a demo myself. I'm going introduce myself and a few things on video but i'm going to send in a cd of my singing.. LETS ALL SEND!!! Yay!

Archived