Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

this sounds interesting

but like do they ONLY accept korean-americans

i happen to be a chinese-canadian lolz

it seems like everyone they have accepted is at least part korean..haha can we lie a little and say we are part korean?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cutedorkable

lmao!

well i looked at the application form and at the bottom u gotta sign

and it says like "eveyrhign in the form is completely true blah blah"

hmm..so i dunno

Guest Cee1430262309

If I remembered well..someone from soompi sent an email to Brothers Ent. asking stuff about nationalities and where you're from. The reply they gave was that they are primarily looking for korean/americans but that doesn't stop non-koreans or yet non-koreans americans to try out. They also pointed out that it is hard to get those people in the business but again..this doesn't stop them from trying out.

On their website it is said that the company might take a long time before they review your demo, etc... Cause they receives so many. Probably thats why it takes them a long time to give a response.

Brosent is not too complicated

pretty much what they have on their audition section is all u need to know

if u wanna know more just email and ask

:)

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

it seems like everyone they have accepted is at least part korean..haha can we lie a little and say we are part korean?

im sure if you have really good talent and are really dedicated to the korean entertainment-im sure you could shoot for Brosent and make it~

i dun think its a good idea

if they find out u lied even tho its just being part korean

im sure they will be mad and they prolly wont trust u anymore cuz u lied to get in

its always good to be honest

:P

Guest MoNkEyMoNkEy

I sended them an email yesterday asking what age you have to audition & can you audition even if your not korean.

their response was this :

" Hello. First, please send your photos and singing sample and we will let you know if we are interested. Best wishes."

right. they didnt even answer my question.

oh well =D

I sended them an email yesterday asking what age you have to audition & can you audition even if your not korean.

" Hello. First, please send your photos and singing sample and we will let you know if we are interested. Best wishes."

oh well =D

lol thats funny

i see they are very goal orientated

oh well =D

i dunno if u go in Yg thread

this one gurl emailed brosent and they answered that even tho they're best at korean american but that doesn't meant others cannot try. sumthing like that. like u can audition even if ur not korean.

and age -> this has been a question for many people. i was told that you need to be 15 and older but Lizzie [the gurl who got in brosent] said that the youngest is 9 and oldest is 22. so yea....

hope that helps

I didnt audition, but my friend sent in a song i did to bros entertainment.... and one day i just get a phone call O_o and they left a message on our home phone asking that they really liked my voice and told me to call them back -.- I think it was a recruiter or sumone and i talked to him, and he said that i would be shipped over to korea and be trained there before i was likely to debut out with a group or w/e -.- ne ways... My parents were like WTH is this. and I had to decline =/ But its not all my parents fault...-.- I had to put alot of thought into it as well >.<

do u mind if i ask for the clip ur friend sent to brosent?

:P

Guest frOsty_pAnda

so question. you only sing one song for your demo? and also, it's better to record it with professional equipment, right? or does it not matter?

so question. you only sing one song for your demo? and also, it's better to record it with professional equipment, right? or does it not matter?

its better if u send them more than one song cuz then u can show off ur voice in many type of songs. for example u do pop for the 1st song and the 2nd u do ballad or rnb, or maybe rap. they will like that more.

It is better if u record it professionally and that u cannot get more than a decent quality at home. Cuz if you can record a pretty good quality song at home then u dun need to record it professionally. just make sure they can hear you clearly. They even say it in the site

visit www.brosent.com then click audition

good luck~

Guest tokyollvogue

in regards to recording..i'm sure it'd be most convenient for you to get your demos recorded professionally but for those that don't have the funding for such matters...

...the little boy i know that is in brothers now, his parents drove him over to the nearest karaoke, asked them to record the session on cassette/CD (some karaokes/no rae bangs have cd recordings, you pay $3 for the cassette adn $5 for the Cds). they "dukes of hazzard"-ed it...and brothers seemed to be fine with it.

as whoever it was that said it...as long as your voice is clearly audible, you're in the...well, uhm..clear. :P

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

I didnt audition, but my friend sent in a song i did to bros entertainment.... and one day i just get a phone call O_o and they left a message on our home phone asking that they really liked my voice and told me to call them back -.- I think it was a recruiter or sumone and i talked to him, and he said that i would be shipped over to korea and be trained there before i was likely to debut out with a group or w/e -.- ne ways... My parents were like WTH is this. and I had to decline =/ But its not all my parents fault...-.- I had to put alot of thought into it as well >.<

hehe...i wanted to ask for your clip too >.<

Guest dankyung

^ is it true they looks is a HUGE part in it like SM?

cause a lot of people told me i have the potential in singing. but

looks

:crazy:

yea. AHAHA

Archived