Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

oooooh...so if nobody wants you...then there's pretty much no hope for you? so the training is in america...and then you go to korea if a korean company wants you? :huh:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

oooooh...so if nobody wants you...then there's pretty much no hope for you? so the training is in america...and then you go to korea if a korean company wants you? :huh:

I ask littledude earlier... he said that you train for 3-5 years and then debut.. and if you dont debut.. u can just leaave the company without paying for anything.. i am not sure does that answer ur question though ... so if you actually quit school for training and no company wants you.. then that's just.. ouch..

Guest koreangrlx

Brother Entertainment does just singing? Nothing with model? Because if I just send in pictures will they still ask for singing sample?

Brother Entertainment does just singing? Nothing with model? Because if I just send in pictures will they still ask for singing sample?

on their site

they said if u wanna do model and acting they can find u the right place for it but they only do sing and dance

Guest purehonesty012

there is no way no company is going to not want you. THATS why brosent chooses talented singers or pretty singers so that no matter what you will be accept to a company.

Guest koreangrlx

on their site

they said if u wanna do model and acting they can find u the right place for it but they only do sing and dance

oh okay. Thank you. ^^

:P

also. if u want to send in yourself singing. Can it be in like Soundclick.com or does it have to be taped with like a Digital Camera?

(If you will email them)

Guest appledapple

oh okay. Thank you. ^^

:P

also. if u want to send in yourself singing. Can it be in like Soundclick.com or does it have to be taped with like a Digital Camera?

(If you will email them)

Mail your audition.

That's my advice. People's soundcards and streaming audio are too unpredictable.

And, once again wanna reinforce, LOTS of good pictures, including body, closeup, and profile shots.

Guest cutedorkable

no you don't pay money

like all the expenses are free i read from the site

so its like SM, its free

they just want your talent and not money

THAT IS CALLED A RELIABLE COMPANY

lol hopefully that answers ur question ^^

Yeah, they only make money off of you IF you become a star. So Bros. Ent. is acutally taking a risk :/

They'll reliable because they want that commission $$. So it's a win- win situation, except you're the one who is getting the better end of the "deal", I guess :x haha.

I might actually send in my stuff to this company.

FYI, Doremi media is looking for new talents too since Jessica H.O was a failure to them.

I was talking to a friend and she told me about it.

I just wanna share it with you guys since its an advantage to all of us.

I emailed them and asked if they accept non-koreans and im still waiting for them to reply.

i will keep u posted.

back to the topic - Brosent.

(If you will email them)

its always better to mail them ur demo

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

no you don't pay money

like all the expenses are free i read from the site

so its like SM, its free

they just want your talent and not money

THAT IS CALLED A RELIABLE COMPANY

lol hopefully that answers ur question ^^

Yeah, they only make money off of you IF you become a star. So Bros. Ent. is acutally taking a risk :/

They'll reliable because they want that commission $$. So it's a win- win situation, except you're the one who is getting the better end of the "deal", I guess :x haha.

I might actually send in my stuff to this company.

ahh ic ic i get it now

hey soo mi~bout Doremi~well-yea do they info at their site?

Guest lovablekrnstar63

haha

"Jessica h.o. was a failure".. thats so sad T^T

i'm thinking about e-mailing brosent my apps

i know you guys said it's better to mail, but i wanna email

its much easier that way

but its probably a waste of time

they probably hear much more talented people than me

usually how many songs are you supposed to send in?

I didnt audition, but my friend sent in a song i did to bros entertainment.... and one day i just get a phone call O_o and they left a message on our home phone asking that they really liked my voice and told me to call them back -.- I think it was a recruiter or sumone and i talked to him, and he said that i would be shipped over to korea and be trained there before i was likely to debut out with a group or w/e -.- ne ways... My parents were like WTH is this. and I had to decline =/ But its not all my parents fault...-.- I had to put alot of thought into it as well >.<

I know this might be a little late, but if it isn't any trouble, could you send me a little clip too? ><

Lizzie stayed in her place and get trained at a place near her house that has connection with Brosent

and tokyollvogue's friends move to maryland to train

u basically stay in brosent till any company in korea wants u :P

So are you saying that they're just "discover-ers" and not actual...uhh..debuters?

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

Hmm..Is there any reference for us to know how good we had to be to get accepted, like a clip of someone that actually got into a company?

I couldnt find any clips.. but if you want an idea of what they're looking for.. ucan just go on their site and see the people that they casted.. .. such as Danny from 1tyme Andy from Shinwha , Brian from Fly to the Sky, Tony from HOT and Micky from DBSK

I couldnt find any clips.. but if you want an idea of what they're looking for.. ucan just go on their site and see the people that they casted.. .. such as Danny from 1tyme Andy from Shinwha , Brian from Fly to the Sky, Tony from HOT and Micky from DBSK

Although their site does give some examples, I wanted to know what your starting point had to be like. How well you had to dance or sing or whatever they had to do to begin with. O_o" Oh my. Looking for an example is easier said that done..T_T

ahh ic ic i get it now

hey soo mi~bout Doremi~well-yea do they info at their site?

they dun actually say anything on their site

they just have the audition info

like the form and where do u send it to

thats it

the Jessica H.O part, i got it from a friend and i believe its true

cuz not a lot of people like her after the Boa incident :P

Hmm..Is there any reference for us to know how good we had to be to get accepted, like a clip of someone that actually got into a company

i asked Lizzie for her clip cuz she got in YG through Brosent

and she said she cannot give them out till YG or Brosent say she can

i asked Lizzie for her clip cuz she got in YG through Brosent

and she said she cannot give them out till YG or Brosent say she can

*sigh* Once again, the power of the entertainment industry prevails. :mellow:

Archived