Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

Guest wildcard.

^Alrighty! I'll get started RIGHT away.

As soon as I figure out how to use this recording doodad. :blink:

hahah..what prog is that? If i can do it at home, it'll be better instead of going to the studio as I had wanted to.

oooooo! I own a page but i have nothing to share!!! -_-!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:sweatingbullets: Actually, that's the problem. I have no idea whatsoever as to what I'm supposed to use and how I'm supposed to use it.

Eh. I think I'll just as my friend to let me use her kareoke thingy-ma-bob to record my voice. =S I hope it won't sound bad. And if I can, I'll post a clip up so everyone can give me feedback. ><

Guest bishie_bashie

I'm planning whatever it takes to be a singer. That's my goal. Even though I'm 17 this year, I hope I'll get into an ENT company before 20. ><

I think I need voice lessons.

Guest xiahukno

er...well, I don't know lizzie personally but she has her own thread in the korean artists forum. If you look for the, "I made it in!" or something like that you'll see that she actually has already made it into YG and she worked really hard for it. She also will be flying off to Korea this december to join YG. And she also mentioned that she got a call from the big man from YG himself congratulating her... You can't get any more original and luckier than that.

as for giving our information and asnwering questions, she did mention at one point that she could not give out any information unless or until YG/Bros said so.

i am SOOO behind on soompi... >.< i havent been on here as actively and the last time i saw it she said she wasnt with YG. thanks for that info wildcard! ^^' sorry for my mistakes everyone... T.T

its such a big deal... wow... i'm speechless for lizzie and the whole situation itself. ^^ great luck!

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

For the experience/awards..would it count if we did something long longg ago?

Cuz I sang at my church for the Christmas service when I was like..10 and then in 3rd grade I was the back-up for the lead singing part in a play(the girl wasn't very good >=( and the teacher was too nice to pick right up at front so she drew our names out of a hat >< It was only 4 girls who auditioned for the part and one of my friends was too quiet and the other was..really bad XD)

Plus..I sang in the school choir in..Elementry school XD HAHA..I was gonna do that in 7th grade..cept..my parents wouldn't let me quit orchestra for it..and the people said, "No..you can only take orchestra, band, or choir."

XD HAHA..and then I'll be singing every Sundays at church now...if I can find some good Korean worship songs and instrumentals..XD

any experience would probably be acceptable-yeah keep performing and stuff for more experience~

Guest lshluvr

^Ahh..okies =DD Thanks!

::Other questions::

So..you don't HAVE to send in a video clip? Cuz I don't have a video camera...I have a camera that can record video without sound (only like..30 sec><) and then my parents have cellphones that can record video with sound...but not very long.

AND

I'm confused...so you CAN send songs on soundclick to bros. ent?

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

^Ahh..okies =DD Thanks!

::Other questions::

So..you don't HAVE to send in a video clip? Cuz I don't have a video camera...I have a camera that can record video without sound (only like..30 sec><) and then my parents have cellphones that can record video with sound...but not very long.

AND

I'm confused...so you CAN send songs on soundclick to bros. ent?

you dont have to send in a video clip.

yea you CAN send songs on soundclick to brosent-as long as you can give them a sufficient cliip of you singing~

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

is it better to send a video of u singing or just a cd of ur songs?

a video is best! but of course-not everyone can make a video of themselves~

i think we covered that a couple of times...

:P

you guys can probably tell i'm always on the computer becuz i constantly reply quickly...ha...thats what happens when i get a little bored..waiting for questions and stuff~^^

vYes!! haha the vid is better~

Guest xAnimeLuver19x

a video is best! but of course-not everyone can make a video of themselves~

i think we covered that a couple of times...

:P

you guys can probably tell i'm always on the computer becuz i constantly reply quickly...ha...thats what happens when i get a little bored..waiting for questions and stuff~^^

lol! so the vid is better tho, right?? hmm..lol.i would love to do that, except i dun think i can record myself very well. -_-;; ahh! so confusing..

Guest itcomeswithpepsi

Woww...I just finished reading all the pages of this thread and it's so INSPIRING!!!

Congrats to Lizzie!! I hope to see her on tv one day :lol:

I want to send in an application and the other stuff but I feel too young...

I'm 13 <_<

I know that the youngest age allowed to audition is like, 9...But still. What do you think?

And I have braces :angry: Would that be a problem?

I'm 100% Korean (I came to the states in 2002) and I'm not sure about my "facial looks"

Thanks to everyone who's trying their best to answer some of these questions!

They really helped me think more about how to reach my dream =)

Guest CutieGirl303

Woww...I just finished reading all the pages of this thread and it's so INSPIRING!!!

I'm 13 <_<

I know that the youngest age allowed to audition is like, 9...But still. What do you think?

I'm 100% Korean (I came to the states in 2002) and I'm not sure about my "facial looks"

OH COOL UR MY AGEE hehe im gonna audition for yg though but i need to get braces to but i think it depends on how long u need the braces on for maybe they'll let u train with ur braces on and then when its time for u to take the braces off i think they'll let u debut~ hehe THATS WAT I THINK hehe i hope its true cuz i need to get braces but i only need them for 6 months hehe~

Guest itcomeswithpepsi

OH COOL UR MY AGEE hehe im gonna audition for yg though but i need to get braces to but i think it depends on how long u need the braces on for maybe they'll let u train with ur braces on and then when its time for u to take the braces off i think they'll let u debut~ hehe THATS WAT I THINK hehe i hope its true cuz i need to get braces but i only need them for 6 months hehe~

I hope so =)

I have to leave them on till like, october 2008...TT-TT

This is my first time meeting a soompier who's my age lmao

Guest lshluvr

I'm 13 <_<

=D You're a year younger than me =D XD

I think 13 is a really GOOD age to audition..I would've auditioned last year if I knew about this stuff..so send an application!!

Braces won't be a problem..it's not like you will keep your braces on forever. :)

Facial looks will be an advantage..but if you have talent, I'm pretty sure they'd take you.

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

i have no clue where to find a studio to record...i live in a small town and like the only thing that close to a studio is a local radio station...-_-

oh yeah...does anyone know of any REALLY GOOD QUALITY mics? cuz i've been wanting one forever...i had tried to use a karaoke mic for my comp but i couldnt find the right adapter so yeah...help please! >.<

Guest itcomeswithpepsi

=D You're a year younger than me =D XD

I think 13 is a really GOOD age to audition..I would've auditioned last year if I knew about this stuff..so send an application!!

Braces won't be a problem..it's not like you will keep your braces on forever. :)

Facial looks will be an advantage..but if you have talent, I'm pretty sure they'd take you.

Thanks, I guess 13 is an okay age then...lmao

I'm going to try to practice a little more and try singing diff. songs to send in =)

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

i used a video camera...on a tripod. and i have a mic attached so yea.

i was thinking more of one that's for the computer...cuz like...i need one anyway so yeah >.<

Archived