Guest cooliosis

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest -lovelyangel-

They have an e-mail address, its on their site

audition@brosent.com

Ok good, because if they didn't have a email audition, that would be kind of ridiculous. I mean a lot of people can't afford to send a cd or tape to Korea...doesn't that cost a lot of money??!!

Guest Mausoleum

It does, but it's a good idea to do so if you can, because there's a higher chance they'll actually LOOK at it.

Guest ohdangchang

Ok good, because if they didn't have a email audition, that would be kind of ridiculous. I mean a lot of people can't afford to send a cd or tape to Korea...doesn't that cost a lot of money??!!

The company isn't located in korea. The main hq is in maryland and they have another office somewhere in california I believe. And im sure it'd be expensive sending a demo overseas! but no clue on what the cost would be ><

• 3 weeks later...
Guest smaries

안녕! I was just wondering if they can help me with my acting. I know the site says that they do rapping and singing. But also on their site, it said that they can help you refer to some people. I just want to know if they are still running. They haven't updated the site since 2004. Plus does their e-mail still work? I want to send them a video about myself and what I want to do. Also, do they pay for things if I got in? *sigh* Also, how long does it take them to reply? Thanks you! ^^v

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

Well, I recently auditioned for this entertainment and got a reply within a day. I've read some of this forum and people say it's going out of business? Haha, I don't know if I should keep communicating with them then. I sent them an email and they gave me another address of which I sent them pictures and .wav of me singing. So I guess they're still alive? 

Guest ximenaw

It seems like they aren't that active these years.. Do they still have trainees or can they still send their trainees to Korean companies??

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

It seems like they aren't that active these years.. Do they still have trainees or can they still send their trainees to Korean companies??

I don't think anyone has the answer to that question to be honest..

Guest jeffpneri340

I do believe they are still in the business!

I don't see anything in their site that could tell us that they are going out!

Guest kiawna

Just thought I'd let you all know...

I sent them a few emails about two or three weeks ago. I got a reply today informing me that they are still very active. So, basically, don't be afraid to audition because you think they're going out of business or something.

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

Just thought I'd let you all know...

I sent them a few emails about two or three weeks ago. I got a reply today informing me that they are still very active. So, basically, don't be afraid to audition because you think they're going out of business or something.

Yeah, same here. I've been talking to them on the phone.

Guest queenphong

what is the alternate email that you can send your demo to? since i heard audition@brosent.com filters the emails, they may or may not receive your email. is that true?

Guest KoreanKougar

what is the alternate email that you can send your demo to? since i heard audition@brosent.com filters the emails, they may or may not receive your email. is that true?

brosent@gmail.com

Guest pimpinelephant

do you guys fill out the social security number area?

most people should have a social security number. ask your parents, they should know what it is. i always keep mine in my wallet so i'll never forget.

Guest korniceman3000

do you guys fill out the social security number area?

Even though they ask, it is not a requirement for the audition application and you can leave it blank if you feel uncomfortable (I would strongly recommend omitting this information to prevent identity theft as your SS number is very important and should not be freely given out). This will only be required if you are signed and employed/represented by Bros. Ent. in some contractual agreement for tax purposes...

Even though they ask, it is not a requirement for the audition application and you can leave it blank if you feel uncomfortable (I would strongly recommend omitting this information to prevent identity theft as your SS number is very important and should not be freely given out). This will only be required if you are signed and employed/represented by Bros. Ent. in some contractual agreement for tax purposes...

Yeah, I feel unconftable about it. Since im not their trainie. From where do you know that it is not required.

Becauese their application form says "I understand that this information is correct and complete. This form is for

information only and is not an offer for employment. It is further understood

that all submissions become property of Brothers Entertainment and will not

be returned."

Guest korniceman3000

Yeah, I feel unconftable about it. Since im not their trainie. From where do you know that it is not required.

Becauese their application form says "I understand that this information is correct and complete. This form is for

information only and is not an offer for employment. It is further understood

that all submissions become property of Brothers Entertainment and will not

be returned."

I emailed them sometime in 2008 with this inquiry and eventually received a response that it wasn't necessary outside of tax purposes to include the SS #. Unfortunately, they didn't answer the rest of my questions...

Archived