[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

19 minutes ago, deltos said:

Someone needs to tell the creator that WOH is Wuxia not XianXia..very different genre's...

Probably it's just once of her fantasy creative edits? I just see she's doing it different than the others. Coz all the videos we saw were wuxia so hers is xianxia a little spin off. Like writing AU fiction but in a video 

:coolshades:

Tian Wen by Liu Yun Ning x Zhang Bi Chen

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Probably it's just once of her fantasy creative edits? I just see she's doing it different than the others. Coz all the videos we saw were wuxia so hers is xianxia a little spin off. Like writing AU fiction but in a video 

Without some demonic influences it's still Wuxia - the edit is nice but it's still Wuxia.  Some of us are petty about genre's...:joy:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, impoppies said:

That could work. I'd watch a remake based on it. 

Hello my friend! Welcome back to the mountain here! It was a pretty cool edit I must say! The creator took many clips from Love and Destiny where Jiu Chen transformed into a white dragon. 

3 hours ago, deltos said:

Without some demonic influences it's still Wuxia - the edit is nice but it's still Wuxia.  Some of us are petty about genre's...:joy:

Lol...It must be good enough to rake up that many views on Bilibili! I'm just impressed with video editors...Me dont think I have such patience...

@twinkle_little_star Hello sister! Thank you for still being up in the mountain with us! 

Feliz Kiss GIF by murcianys

• Like 2
  • Love 1