Woo Do Hwan ❤️ 우도환 ❤️ 禹棹奂 ❤️ ウ·ドファン

SCSfanz

12 hours ago, annannh18k said:

@SCSfanz Hahahahaha. I think that's exactly what happened to him! Also, when he opened his eyes, he finds a horse staring at him at such close proximity - of course the instinct is to run. So I won't find your reaction to that surprising because I would too. Hahaha. 

She is scared of the amount of dramas in sageuk. Tears and killing people are part of a sageuk package so she usually try to avoid it. Hahaha. Besides, I am not sure if she is ready for WDH's role's ending so...

We kept forgetting that ES is also WDH, and the fact that we are always looking out for the cooler one makes us forget about the bubbly one. Hahahaha.

@annannh18k  LOL i can't deny that tears and killing people are part of a sageuk package. that period is just a very dark period where human's lives are nothing more than ant's life. 

And yes, i keep looking for the stud instead of the bubbly one , still want more of the stud's storyline. argh. Like they started the show with baby JY , i thought they'd develop that character more. 

10 hours ago, Ava Jo said:

@SCSfanz @annannh18k hahaha I also rewatch episodes of TKEM so many times that I think I know all the parts where JY or ES appear... until I saw one of @rocher22’s photos of JY galloping on his horse at checkpoint 4 after LG (Who was at checkpoint 6) the first time LG chased after Luna in episode 1. I was like omg, missed that was WDH! So thanks @rocher22 :kiss_wink:

JY and ES actually get a lot of screen time cumulatively in TKEM, except in eP 11. It’s incredible how WDH can look so different as ES!  

I searched jo-yeong in tumblr and came across this - seems like someone (Seung-A) created a jogon jogon insta account, lol it’s so funny! 

https://swiftletinthecloud.tumblr.com/post/623499692825886720/title-a-picture-is-worth-a-thousand-words-but-do 

the excerpts under it are funny too, not sure if this is fanfic or if not appropriate to share here, if so, will delete! 

so guys, should we prepare ourselves for no WDH insta post updates until Jan 2022? I still look at his Instagram hopefully... hehe. I guess he’s not permitted to take part in any entertainment activities while he’s doing his military service?

@Ava Jo Yeah i only noticed JY galloping on the horse part on my rewatch! i don't remember it before haha.  Actually now that i'm at ep4 , i felt his absence again. They could have given the whole shin jae story to eunsup i feel, his character was under developed. Sorry if anyone is a shin jae fan haha. 

I still look at his insta too from time to time. i guess he needs permission from his agency to post anything? not sure. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I just realized that I dont know what to write...:unsure:

I'd just like to write...baby, honey, sweety...but thats a little stupid...:lol:

@rocher22 haha I would probably write similar things haha! I would be like, "oh baby boy, you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind" :joy:. Or we can always write a group letter and then send it electronically haha!! 

19 hours ago, SweetButters said:

What the freak? Such hateful people!!! 

I go on twitter and see all of these negative comments about WDH :evilelmo:

@SweetButters Seeing these comments make me angry. Who are these people and why are they attacking WDH! I don’t have twitter but is there like a report abuse button?! 

I really hope WDH never sees these comments.   Not only are they false, It’s completely uncalled for! 

it seems that when someone gains a certain level of fame or love, there will always be other people who are jealous and/or are trolls who want to tear them down. tall poppy syndrome. I guess people are more bored or have more spare time during this pandemic and just want to incite some conflict online.  They shouldn’t be doing it at our baby’s expense.  We should just ignore them, that would be the opposite reaction to what they want. 

—————

On a more pleasant note... 

On 7/16/2020 at 3:11 AM, rocher22 said:

aww he looks like such a little cutie here! Hard to believe this cutie has such a rock solid manly body ;) 

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote photos, thanks
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Ava Jo said:

@SweetButters Seeing these comments make me angry. Who are these people and why are they attacking WDH! I don’t have twitter but is there like a report abuse button?! 

I really hope WDH never sees these comments.   Not only are they false, It’s completely uncalled for! 

it seems that when someone gains a certain level of fame or love, there will always be other people who are jealous and/or are trolls who want to tear them down. tall poppy syndrome. I guess people are more bored or have more spare time during this pandemic and just want to incite some conflict online.  They shouldn’t be doing it at our baby’s expense.  We should just ignore them, that would be the opposite reaction to what they want. 

—————

On a more pleasant note... 

aww he looks like such a little cutie here! Hard to believe this cutie has such a rock solid manly body ;) 

@Ava Jo You right :kiss_wink:!!!! Haha I hit the report tweet button :naughty:!! So after reading a long list of tweets, it all started from a Red Velvet Joy fan whom I guess decided to start crap because Woo Do Hwan wasn't in a relationship with Joy. Then they went on rant about Woo Do Hwan and Moon Ga Young and all this other stuff. They also made negative comments about his butt, but from my view...all I see is perfection :blush::

KNYcIvx.png

Haha I love the name tall poppy syndrome !!! Amen !! They're just jealous that WDH is famous, great looking, kind, cute, and has amazing acting skills !!!

OMG YAS !!! So cute, but has abs of steel !!!

4dGq.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@Ava Jo You right :kiss_wink:!!!! Haha I hit the report tweet button :naughty:!! So after reading a long list of tweets, it all started from a Red Velvet Joy fan whom I guess decided to start crap because Woo Do Hwan wasn't in a relationship with Joy. Then they went on rant about Woo Do Hwan and Moon Ga Young and all this other stuff. They also made negative comments about his butt, but from my view...all I see is perfection :blush::

Haha I love the name tall poppy syndrome !!! Amen !! They're just jealous that WDH is famous, great looking, kind, cute, and has amazing acting skills !!!

OMG YAS !!! So cute, but has abs of steel !!!

Are those ppl like 12 years old or something? LOL

I guess the more well known someone gets, they are bound to get haters and anti-fans. i'd leave them be in their 12 year old mental state.

• Love 1

16 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

@annannh18k  LOL i can't deny that tears and killing people are part of a sageuk package. that period is just a very dark period where human's lives are nothing more than ant's life. 

And yes, i keep looking for the stud instead of the bubbly one , still want more of the stud's storyline. argh. Like they started the show with baby JY , i thought they'd develop that character more. 

@Ava Jo Yeah i only noticed JY galloping on the horse part on my rewatch! i don't remember it before haha.  Actually now that i'm at ep4 , i felt his absence again. They could have given the whole shin jae story to eunsup i feel, his character was under developed. Sorry if anyone is a shin jae fan haha. 

I still look at his insta too from time to time. i guess he needs permission from his agency to post anything? not sure. 

@SCSfanz I think we don't care about ES as much because we are attracted to the cool one - and then we have to keep reminding ourselves they are both WDH. Hahahahha. Baby JY is adorable! I though we will see more of baby JY's friendship with young LG as a flashback along the way but we didn't get anything. We only get a time skip of 25 years to a cool but stoic JY. They didn't switch JY baby with ES baby, right? :sweat_smile::joy:

Hahahaha, I thought I was the only one thinking of SJ's story to be given to ES just so we can get to see more of WDH. :joy:

@Ava Jo I have rewatched TKEM but only for WDH's scenes. I think I need to rewatch it again and completely this time just so I won't miss any scenes - although I did notice the scene of JY on a horse at my first watch. I was looking out for WDH in epi 11 too but... :joy:

After finishing 'Mad Dog' I decided to watch 'Save Me' because a part of me is still not ready for sageuk and (ahem) the ending of My Country. And boyyyyy... 'Save Me' is difficult! I took a longer (than expected) time to watch because a part of me wasn't ready/excited for next episode yet I wanted to get it done and over with. I managed to finish the drama last night and i had to say I am the one that needs to be saved during my entire watch! Hahahaha. It's been stressful (and sometimes frustrating) to watch this but I pull it through just to watch WDH. He is already muscular in the drama - there is only a scene of his bare back. 

Thinking of what to watch next. Divine Fury or My Country? Or rewatch TKEM to recover from the taxing 'Save Me' journey? :sweat_smile:

==========

In my opinion, there are 3 main reasons why one gets hate:

1) He/she plays an antagonist role in a drama/movie so well that people thought this person is bad in nature/out of TV.

2) He/she plays a role so well that he/she gets love and is getting more successful. People are finding reasons to hate on such success.

3) He/she did something bad/wrong in real life.

It is not nice to hate and I also know the feeling of being hated by someone else is awful, but when there is love, there is also hate unfortunately. Our baby is getting more successful and getting recognition as articles about him are all over and even his military enlistment sounds like a big deal despite all South Korean men has to go. We have to prepare that he will get hate along the way, and we can only hope that if he stumbled on it, he should ignore or brush it aside; or he can take it a gratitude and appreciation - because people has to know who he is before they can hate him.

I feel that... if he gets anti, it means he is successful. Let's not get worked out on it. And we all know he receives more love than hate.

:heart:

By the way, I just noticed one thing despite I had also used it in my posts: why are we calling him 'our baby'? Are we older than him? :sweat_smile: [well, I am...]

• Love 1

@annannh18k  oh i'm also older, i'm possibly older than you too so don't you worry.  :joy:

I think if they really gave SJ's part to ES, WDH will completely take over the drama lol. Speaking of baby JY, i noticed during my rewatch that he actually used the busan dialect, wonder why it changed after he grew up. Maybe they did switch baby jy and es . HAHHAHAHAHA 

I haven't watch save me, why was it "difficult"? 

I would recommend divine fury first. It's a movie, you can quickly kill it off in 2 hours. Not alot of WDH in it since he is not lead. 

People really need to learn to stop posting hate messages online. This is precisely why there are so many suicides amongst korean celebrities. if you really need to hate someone, just RickRoll'D privately to your friends, your mum or your dog. There's no need to post it online for all to read and have it reach the person involved. 

PS: i realized soompi censored my post and replaced it with RickRoll'D lol

• Love 1

19 hours ago, SweetButters said:

What the freak? Such hateful people!!! 

I go on twitter and see all of these negative comments about WDH 

These stupid comments made me laugh...:lol:

Yes, thats right...

Jealousy is always directed at the best ones...

Ebc1wNEUcAAyPxd?format=jpg&name=small

EcARBylVAAIuXe-?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote emoji gifs, thanks
  • Love 1

I thought the first scene between Yeong and SA was when he asked

to look at her camera.

But, no, the first scene was when she told him in which direction the king

had gone. :D

She didnt miss her chance, but I think she just wanted to help him...I like it...:wub:

nice...

• Like 1
  • Love 3

15 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

@annannh18k  oh i'm also older, i'm possibly older than you too so don't you worry.  :joy:

I think if they really gave SJ's part to ES, WDH will completely take over the drama lol. Speaking of baby JY, i noticed during my rewatch that he actually used the busan dialect, wonder why it changed after he grew up. Maybe they did switch baby jy and es . HAHHAHAHAHA 

I haven't watch save me, why was it "difficult"? 

I would recommend divine fury first. It's a movie, you can quickly kill it off in 2 hours. Not alot of WDH in it since he is not lead. 

People really need to learn to stop posting hate messages online. This is precisely why there are so many suicides amongst korean celebrities. if you really need to hate someone, just RickRoll'D privately to your friends, your mum or your dog. There's no need to post it online for all to read and have it reach the person involved. 

PS: i realized soompi censored my post and replaced it with RickRoll'D lol

@SCSfanz Alright, since we are older then he is indeed 'our baby' hahaha. 

Hahahaha. True. He'll really take over the drama, and then the drama will not be called TKEM, it became TBEM (The Bodyguard OF Eternal Monarch) hahahah

'Save Me' contains a lot of dark themes. It felt like all the bad things that happened in the world takes place in the drama so one has to be prepared before watching this as it can affect you psychologically; you can feel negative and depressed. I saw the comments before starting the drama so I have prepared myself just so I would not get too emotionally invested into it; and holding myself back is what makes it 'difficult'. The things they do/react is what makes me frustrated and stressed, but it is understandable if you put yourself in their shoes. The only time I didn't feel all of these is at the last episode hahaha.

I would say the writer did a good job with the story. If you are into thriller and suspense this is a recommended drama. Despite all that the drama has put me through, I'll say it is good one.

WDH nailed his role and I think his character Dong Cheol may have been written to have a lot of actions but this has resulted in him accidentally taken over the lead. Sometimes I am wondering if he is the lead or second lead with the amount of screen time and things Dong Cheol do compared to the lead. And since it is WDH (who is really good at acting as we all know it) is casted as Dong Cheol, I understand why this is his 'big break'.

Alright, I'll go with Divine Fury first as you have suggested! :wub:

Oh, why is your post censored? Any reason about it? I mean I didn't know about a rule on this...

11 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I thought the first scene between Yeong and SA was when he asked

to look at her camera.

But, no, the first scene was when she told him in which direction the king

had gone. :D

She didnt miss her chance, but I think she just wanted to help him...I like it...:wub:

nice..

@rocher22 At first I thought so too! I only noticed she is the one telling JY about where LG has headed to during my rewatch. It is a scene that one can easily miss especially it is at the beginning of the drama. :D

• Like 1

261203_272833_5323.png

Ranking on Game Promotional Model Search ...Woo Do-hwan is #1!

In July, quite a few game promotional models were reported. Their popularity can be measured through search portal views. We ranked it based on the number of search keywords on Naver.

Woo Do-hwan is expected to have the highest cost-effectiveness, as he topped the list with a total of 1.1 million searches. He has been selected as a promotional model for Mobile MMORPG 'EXA', which is being released by Nice Play. Actor Woo Do-hwan received favorable reviews for his outstanding performance in the SBS drama "The King: Eternal Monarch," and was selected as a promotional model for his two conflicting charms in line with the futuristic game "EXA."

http://www.greened.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=261203

Hi chingus! The poll on best LMH bromance in the LMH thread has just concluded, and LG-JY topped the list at 42.5%!  B) 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

KeyEast post this 3 days ago with the caption,"Coming Soon"!!! Ahhh I bet its WDH from his ELLE photoshoot !!! So excited to see his interview and pics !!! :wub:

500full-woo-do--hwan.jpg

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

@syntyche Thanks for this !!! Yay our baby is doing so well!! :hooray:

13 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

I cant remember what this scene is...

anyway...sexy...:)

@rocher22 Min Joon  :highonflowers:!!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, syntyche said:

http://www.greened.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=261203

Hi chingus! The poll on best LMH bromance in the LMH thread has just concluded, and LG-JY topped the list at 42.5%!  B) 

Thanks...woohoo...:wow1:

The poll is closed...:(

:wub:

EdF7RtmVcAACu98?format=jpg&name=small

• Love 3

4 hours ago, SweetButters said:

KeyEast post this 3 days ago with the caption,"Coming Soon"!!! Ahhh I bet its WDH from his ELLE photoshoot !!! So excited to see his interview and pics !!! :wub:

@syntyche Thanks for this !!! Yay our baby is doing so well!! 

@rocher22 Min Joon !!! 

Omo...the ELLE photoshop...is it really Dohwan...:sparklyeyes:

@SweetButtersthanks...but Im not sure which episode it is...I must to watch...:D

cute...:wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCupcgfJ0hN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote emoji gifs, thanks
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, annannh18k said:

@SCSfanz Alright, since we are older then he is indeed 'our baby' hahaha. 

Hahahaha. True. He'll really take over the drama, and then the drama will not be called TKEM, it became TBEM (The Bodyguard OF Eternal Monarch) hahahah

'Save Me' contains a lot of dark themes. It felt like all the bad things that happened in the world takes place in the drama so one has to be prepared before watching this as it can affect you psychologically; you can feel negative and depressed. I saw the comments before starting the drama so I have prepared myself just so I would not get too emotionally invested into it; and holding myself back is what makes it 'difficult'. The things they do/react is what makes me frustrated and stressed, but it is understandable if you put yourself in their shoes. The only time I didn't feel all of these is at the last episode hahaha.

I would say the writer did a good job with the story. If you are into thriller and suspense this is a recommended drama. Despite all that the drama has put me through, I'll say it is good one.

WDH nailed his role and I think his character Dong Cheol may have been written to have a lot of actions but this has resulted in him accidentally taken over the lead. Sometimes I am wondering if he is the lead or second lead with the amount of screen time and things Dong Cheol do compared to the lead. And since it is WDH (who is really good at acting as we all know it) is casted as Dong Cheol, I understand why this is his 'big break'.

Alright, I'll go with Divine Fury first as you have suggested! :wub:

Oh, why is your post censored? Any reason about it? I mean I didn't know about a rule on this...

@annannh18k Actually JY had very little to do in TKEM i feel. But WDH made the character come so alive  we became fans. lol

wow somehow i'm already intrigued by "save me"'s story. I also like how you say that it resulted in him accidentally taking over the lead. LOL so WDH has a history of stealing scenes :joy: naughty naughty.  i'm really itching to watch it but i'm putting it off for a couple of months so that i don't run out of WDH contents lol. 

I used the word b i X X ch . and the forum censored it .haha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1