Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Personal Taste came out in 2010. Maybe it's because it's 10 years anniversary? A bit late since it premieres in March... but the whole world was very busy during that month.

Spoiler

i bet her agency are eyeing and hunting our boy for her next project, like saying "yea we miss you Min Ho sii, how about a reunion"? :joy: little they know about Nikaa94 power!! :evilelmo:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Just now, mademoisellesia said:

@Nikaa94 Are you going to be the Shaman that prevents them working together? :D

Hide contents

Don't know if you had seen The Moon that Embraces the Sun coz in there the shaman keeps doing her spells or something, preventing the Queen & King from producing an heir. LOL LOL LOL...

Appreciate you for guiding me as to how to stop certain event!! :coolshades:

• LOL 7

12 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Nikaa94 Are you going to be the Shaman that prevents them working together? :D

Reveal hidden contents

Don't know if you had seen The Moon that Embraces the Sun coz in there the shaman keeps doing her spells or something, preventing the Queen & King from producing an heir. LOL LOL LOL...

Speaking of which, @Nikaa94

Add Han Ga In to the list of actresses with a big NO! Watched Moon Embracing the Sun and my goodness, girl cannot act to save her life!

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3

33 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hahaha I’ve always had the impression he’s the talkative conversation starter type and he’s exactly like that. 
I’d love to see F4 on a variety show when WDH returns. I can only wish! 
p.s. reminds me of when the reply 1988 boys went to Africa. Lmh is clumsy but boy is pbg CLUMSY

I think because LSG has done so many variety shows now so he knows what he must do to make the show more interesting. People who are frequent variety shows esp. game shows tend to be sneaky and in Twogether he's also acting as a host. Oh yeah, there was this activity they had on their IG, and if they get enough numbers or something that LSG will showcase the silk PJ Jasper bought him (Gold PJ, bwahahahahahaha). I hope to see it.

I'd love it if Na PD kidnaps LMH & WDH for YOF. I mean, have they done a 30s YOF??? Oh, probably did huh, with the R94 boys. But it's different!! I want to see what type of person LMH is...as in a planner, a financial advisor, a clumsy Hyung, a cook etc. It'll be so interesting. AND, we may get to hear him speak English!!!

PBG was just clumsy when he missed the flight isn't it? After that he was ok. PBG is a planner, not spontaneous kind so YOF probably doesn't suit him, LOL. Don't blame him. I wouldn't like it or feel safe without my money/clothes.

Spoiler

Didn't HGI retire? Or at least nursing her baby now...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mademoisellesia said:

I'd love it if Na PD kidnaps LMH & WDH for YOF. I mean, have they done a 30s YOF??? Oh, probably did huh, with the R94 boys. But it's different!! I want to see what type of person LMH is...as in a planner, a financial advisor, a clumsy Hyung, a cook etc. It'll be so interesting. AND, we may get to hear him speak English!!!

YES please?! I’d love it!!!

@CarolynH I’m using all my shaman magic to bring F4 and YOF together! :lol:

4 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

PBG was just clumsy when he missed the flight isn't it? After that he was ok. PBG is a planner, not spontaneous kind so YOF probably doesn't suit him, LOL. Don't blame him. I wouldn't like it or feel safe without my money/clothes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA he ran a stop sign and they ended up at the police station AND he crashed their car while backing up right?

:loolz:

• LOL 5

He’s definitely way too big of a star but it would be so cute watching him on I Live Alone.  I hate everything Sung Hoon’s ever been in, but I LOVE him because of his actual personality.

Basically he does nothing all day but eat and play with his rescue doggy.  Very relatable. 

Imagine a day in the life of LMH and Choco. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

NikAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-yes, I saw the spoiler.  Unfortunately, she's a definite no.  

18 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Coz I didn't pay attention, do you guys know how the concept of pairing LSG & Jasper together come about? I nearly could not go on in the first 2 episodes because of how badly they communicate and awkward they were at first. So like you said, LMH would be super awkward in the beginning if he's paired with someone he can't communicate LOL! If he pairs with people he knows, then it'll be like what Heechul said, yelling and probably cussing at each other (when playing games).

I rewatched part of the 1st episode, it seems that they knew each other but haven't seen each other in a while; hence,  the awkward moments.  LSG is another variety show that I'd like to watch, based in Seoul-with Jang Hyuk and others.  Hometown something is the name

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I don't know but there is full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAIHpq26Ras

It is the scene where he refuses to let her hold his hands in case she removes his memories.  I don't know why she can't stop laughing. The full video has her laughing and unable to stop. It was so hilarious for her but I can't see why. There are Japanese and some Spanish subtitles but I don't understand either.  :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

15 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Speaking of which, @Nikaa94

Hide contents

Add Han Ga In to the list of actresses with a big NO! Watched Moon Embracing the Sun and my goodness, girl cannot act to save her life!

I don't even wanna call her name :sweating:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :wut:

That girl has been away from acting forever, God protect our boy!! :crymeme:

7 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

NikAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-yes, I saw the spoiler.  Unfortunately, she's a definite no.  

I rewatched part of the 1st episode, it seems that they knew each other but haven't seen each other in a while; hence,  the awkward moments.  LSG is another variety show that I'd like to watch, based in Seoul-with Jang Hyuk and others.  Hometown something is the name

Thanks for your support!! :bawling::approves:

yes, I am sure her agency was just bored or some Minoz is working there and decided to bring reunion into attention :evilelmo:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

6 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

They only met once in Seoul to talk about the Twogether show, isn't it? Then they meet up again in Indonesia to film. I think it was extra cringing for me in the beginning because I could understand all 3 languages they were speaking and it was really kindergartenish :sweatingbullets:. When they ran out of things to say they keep repeating things like "Trust"... "the day is XXX" just so the atmosphere is not so awkward.

:cries3:

6 minutes ago, CallieP said:

It is the scene where he refuses to let her hold his hands in case she removes his memories.  I don't know why she can't stop laughing. The full video has her laughing and unable to stop. It was so hilarious for her but I can't see why. There are Japanese and some Spanish subtitles but I don't understand either.  :)

She kept getting Ma Dae Young's name wrong and said something else and that somehow put her in a laughing fit.

• LOL 7

16 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

I want to see what type of person LMH is...as in a planner, a financial advisor, a clumsy Hyung, a cook etc. It'll be so interesting. AND, we may get to hear him speak English!!!

LMh planned that cycling vacation in spain after MS, so we know he can plan.  But thrown in a situation where he needs to think on his feet, now that would be interesting.  Cook?  lol, he may end up losing weight!  We really MUST see him in a variety show.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

@Nikaa94

Spoiler

You're gonna waste the natural talent of the kissing beast?

@CarolynH

Yes. I want to see him getting thrown into an unexpected trip. Coz then he might not be able to plan or he might still be able to adapt as well and plan like YYS. What about Grandpas Over Flowers? I think he suits doing meaningful variety shows rather than game shows like RM etc. 3 meals a day... hmmm... definitely not a cook. Wouldn't mind seeing him trying to light a fire. There's one where a bunch of celebs go to another country and live like Survivor which I think is interesting too. Forgotten the name but it was reported to be fake unfortunately.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

They only met once in Seoul to talk about the Twogether show, isn't it?

There are clips of the two talking to the PD, so maybe that was there first and only meeting.  

8 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

No female lead for his next project

Well, that would certain help with the budget!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

5 minutes ago, CallieP said:

@Nikaa94Yes, love this KT's photo, Love the hair and color.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

img%5D

img%5D

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!! :letsgo: Give me Kim Tan!!

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2