[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

Gosh the drama hasn't even started and they're making me fall for their charms. I can only imagine whats going to happen when I watch each episode!! I'll probably melt into a puddle because of their chemistry :lol:

• Like 7
  • Love 5

27 minutes ago, starwater0 said:

Gosh the drama hasn't even started and they're making me fall for their charms. I can only imagine whats going to happen when I watch each episode!! I'll probably melt into a puddle because of their chemistry :lol:

omggg i feel youuu :w00t:, when I watched the teasers, i felt their charms instantly!!!! sooo exciteddd

• Like 5
  • Love 5

41 minutes ago, starwater0 said:

HUHUHUHUHU YEEES!!! THEY LOOK SO LOVELY

• Like 7
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, seojiseoji said:

omggg i feel youuu :w00t:, when I watched the teasers, i felt their charms instantly!!!! sooo exciteddd

Don't even get me started on that recent interview!! I was smiling and laughing along with them throughout the whole clip haha :P Can't wait for the press conference and more promotion videos :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, starwater0 said:

Don't even get me started on that recent interview!! I was smiling and laughing along with them throughout the whole clip haha :P Can't wait for the press conference and more promotion videos :D

Omggg i know right!! :w00t: I wonder when will the press conference be? Tomorrow? I can't wait!! Their chemistry will be overflowing the moment they stand on stage!!! :wub: 

Welcome on this forum @starwater0!!!!!!!  Stay with us till the end :wub::wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, seojiseoji said:

Omggg i know right!! :w00t: I wonder when will the press conference be? Tomorrow? I can't wait!! Their chemistry will be overflowing the moment they stand on stage!!! :wub: 

Welcome on this forum @starwater0!!!!!!!  Stay with us till the end :wub::wub:

Aww no doubt!! Don’t forget me once this forum picks up hahaha:lol: once the drama starts airing more and more will start posting!! 

Also to answer your question the press conference is on June 10, 2 pm KST. It’s gonna be on vlive so if you want to watch :D

http://www.vlive.tv/video/195422

• Like 4
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, starwater0 said:

Aww no doubt!! Don’t forget me once this forum picks up hahaha:lol: once the drama starts airing more and more will start posting!! 

Also to answer your question the press conference is on June 10, 2 pm KST. It’s gonna be on vlive so if you want to watch :D

http://www.vlive.tv/video/195422

THANK YOUUU FOR THE LINKK :wub::wub:

Of couurse, I won't forget you! You made this forum even better! You'll be in the VIP list!!! :lol:

Hopefully when the drama starts this forum will be bombarded :w00t::w00t: 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 4

Actors Kim Soo Hyun And Seo Ye Ji’s Head Proportions Garners Attention At 56th Baeksang Art Awards

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/actors-kim-soohyun-seo-yeijis-head-proportions-garners-attention-56th-baeksang-art-awards/

While many well-known celebrities attended the event in beautiful gowns and suits, fans were especially drawn to actor Kim Soo Hyun and actress Seo Ye Ji‘s chemistry on the red carpet and on stage as presenters for the Best Drama Award and Best Film Award.

Both of them looked stunning in classic black attire with their visuals radiating on stage.

maxresdefault.jpg

It’s no surprise that fans and media alike were drawn to these two with their aesthetically pleasing visuals!

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, starwater0 said:

YOU ARE OUR VIP :heart:

You and @seojiseoji are already swooning even though the sail haven't sailing yet HAHAHHA :lol: can't blame you, this couple is really gorgeous!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7