Talk About Any Of Your Problems

Talk about your day or something your going threw if u dont remember what YANA means it means You Are Not Alone so talk about anything in the subject like if ur feeling depressed or your havin problems at home

• 3 weeks later...

I am currently being treated for cancer. It is hilarious, God is a practical joker. In the past i have been shot, bombed and stranded in Israel, Spain, Australia and in the sky over New York for three hours and others. Each has a funny side but this beats all those. In January I was confirmed to have prostrate cancer. i have actually had it from 2012 but was misdiagnosed then. As a result it was the size of a large orange, too big to operate. The solution was to change my gender using female hormones. As a woman the prostrate is attacked as a foreign body and reduced. It works but there are side effects - loss of body hair and changes to the body. i have been going through the menopause and growing breasts. I am a little disappointed - I was hoping for C or D but have A's. My dream of the tight top and mini skirt is not going to happen yet but I may have another six months of treatment so here's hoping. Anyway I hope this brings a little laughter into your life it has for me. I'll maybe tell you about the other side of treatment it you are interested. It is fun too. I truly believe that God looks down on me every day and thinks "what joke will I play today?"

Since the treatment I have had the urge to share my interesting/funny life, maybe it's my feminine side. I hope you enjoy. Attitude is everything.

• 2 weeks later...

everyday someone is like your to young for this and that  I'm like i am aloud to love who i want most people are like u dont even know what love is we dont know what it means but we can feel love too and  to all those  bullies how about u try being nice for once dont be rude just cause u have problems at home sometimes it will get hard but stay strong and if you get bullied when u fall down get back up and try again u still have a long way to go  i get told to kill my self but what do  i do i ignore them ive been trying to be strong right now i lost the person i love the most he found someone new and every online test they always say im  bipolar but i try getting threw the hard times i can because i have the best friend ever @mirmz         i have to go goodbye everyone 

Archived