• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hyunbin_sweetie

jang woo hyuk and u-know are bak <3 <3 OOh i cant

wait for next weeek ahhhh thankx for this weeks link

everyone who uploaded =D

Guest 0_liceyy

thanks for today's episode ysi link! cant wait till it finish dling and i'll start watching it! ^.^

i was wondering if anyone can upload (2005-09-10) love letter episode with uknow and micky on ysi or mu *does puppy eyes* i wanna watch it since there's translation for it :P thanks in advance!? o.o

i really dont like younghee him and minwoo are not a good couple i think jun hye bin and minwoo are a cute couple because jun hye bin is much smaller the minwoo. To bad jun hye bin got coupled with sung si kyung and got coupled with him in perfect match to. OMG THREE GIRLS FOR MC MONG! GO HIM! kim hyun joong and bin are a good couple to. I didnt like the girls in this episoid but i liked the guys the oly girls i liked was jun hye bin and jang young ran

jun hye bin is like perfect and i know all u guys dont like her and all but like its cause she gets to much attention and is an attentionwanter but like i think its cause shes so like omg she can do that and A LOT OF GUYS LIKE HER! although i think she is like an attenwanter all the attention she gets and stuph is not all cause she wants it 35% is because all the guys like her and because shes good at sports, dancing, shes pretty, acting(loved her in sangdu yah hak koh ga ja), has lots of charm that brings guys towards her

just my opinion maybe i will be like u guys and dont like her if i didnt watch sang doo ya hak kyoh ga ja

but it wasent my fauly bi and lee dong gun in on drama WOW

Guest `babyy--allure

Ahhh! I can`t wait for the HQ >< i`ve spoiled myself with spoilers but..i still can`t wait!!=)

edit--YAY!!!!!! hq IS OUT IN iyagi`s clubbox

Guest lavendersky

just my opinion maybe i will be like u guys and dont like her if i didnt watch sang doo ya hak kyoh ga ja

but it wasent my fauly bi and lee dong gun in on drama WOW

i've watched sangdoo, let's go to sch, and i've gotta admit i din really dislike her in that show.

but lately, she's been getting on my nerves. :mellow:

Guest ninja ness x

i LOVE how ha suk jin and min kyung hoon are in it! hehe but i think i prefer season one better.. but i love "love letter" its so funny and cute ;] the host is soo funny

Guest ★kameTtoshi★

--> Star

thank u Star for the link DL

--> Sarangie

Can u tell me what your sign pic from?

i need to know... Is that from Movie or Serie?

Andy so cute :lol:

Archived