[variety] Loveletter 연애편지

Guest ashleyx

I absolutely love this show. &I like the second season format better, since everyone sort of have a chance to be a couple, unlike the first season format which only one guy could be perfect man and one girl to be perfect girl.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loving_D

OMG OMG OMG!

is it just me or does jang woo hyuk get hotter bythe secondd?

its not just you. :D:wub::wub:

^ nope i watched a ll wen andy graped the girls rose and the camera kinda like moved to antoher direciton foxusing on something else but u can see andy hugging jang young ran

really? which episode was this?

Guest frOsty_pAnda

i like the second season better bcause there's like other girls instead of just one girl. but i really really really really miss the 1st season. bcause all the shinhwa members, FTTS, tei, n tim came out to do the punishment thing later on. aw i miss them doing that. junjin talking to himself was just so funni.

I've just finish watching the second part of love letter (with minwoo in it)

OMG OMG!! Its the best love letter episode!!!

Aww... poor minwoo he was too short to catch the rose.

Oh Oh and I love it how minwoo just pull that inflatable stick out from underneath Mc mong. its so funny!!! :)

Guest makemyday

http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=30BB93P...HK07WDOO58QJ10K

i uploaded episode 5 for you guys awhile back...

and many of you requested the second part of it (episode 6)

so here it is :)

upload it while you can cause i wont be uploading it again..

i have other requests to fulfill so once those are done, if you really want it again,

i'll upload it for you :)

-- again,

i'm taking requests..

and i'll upload in the order they are given to me

but only if the requests are PMed to me.

i dont/cant look through the entire thread for requests by people :)

Guest loving_D

i would like to know also :)

aww im sorry i really dont know.. i just had a flashback of something

if its on my cd ill tell u but for now ill ahve to look for my cd

oh i figured it out. i was just watching the episode. i thought you meant at the rose catching part. yeah andy did hug jang young ran during the final couple selection when he picked pae sung hee's rose. that was nice of him.

Guest loving_D

i dont get why everyone hates bin here. well i dont really like her either but shes funny and i think she adds humor to the show. thats why shes probably on it so often. shes not shy or one of those goody-goody girls. plus she can dance. (and pleeeease stop comparing her to stephanie) whats the problem?

p.s. NotGuilty i adore your avatar. :)

and after today's episode, i can understand why minwoo is so overrated :D

Guest BLurBLur

Oh! Anybody remember the date of the eps when Hyesung appear with HongSuAh?!?! Please help me. Thank you ^_^

both of them appeared together in Episode 17 (2005.08.13) & Episode 18 (2005.08.20)

and thank you yoojeong for the translations !!!!!

Guest angelix

lol whenever I recalled back the scenes when Kim jong gook enters the love letter studio and tried to nagged at Myung Hoon, I kep t laughing my head off :P

Archived