[variety] Loveletter 연애편지

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest s3imaDen

after watching part 2... i seriously thinks tat bin is really trying too hard T_T

i din say it bcoz i dislike her from the start.... but its accumulating... T_T

she is really getting on my nerves more n more.. T_T

at 1st she was okie... but then.. later on... she is just trying too hard.. T_T

-edit-

i wanna see woo hyuk!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dun care about the rest~!~~~

JUST WOO HYUK!!!!!!! <3333333

i hope someone is kind enuf to sub it with subtitles.. eng or chinese is fineeee <3333

hahahahah XD

Guest -ryce akashi-

yup...tt's suh ji young...aka minwoo's ex..hahaha

today's episode waas hilarious~~ haven't laugh so hard in a long time...esp when miss shin fell while tryin to be e cameraman.. my ho dong oppa being challenged...this was good~

did i see wrongly or the girl who's tablo's gf in NNS 5 is gg to be on the show next week too? i hope so...she's cute~

Guest 0_liceyy

thanks for the translations but which episode is it for? episode 99? wow im one confused girl :P (10-01-05) was the date for part one/episode 98 right? o.O and the next episode is gonna have yunho, jang woo hyuk...? im confused! can someone help me =(

yoojeong: thanks sooooooooo much for the detailed translations!! :lol: i didn't get to watch this till late last night. it was funny... shinchun totally cracked me up... hyunjoong and mc mong... :wub: loved that grabbing bars game... especially the KHD part... *ROFL* :P minwoo's smooth as usual... too bad he missed the roses cuz of his height... teeheehee... =P can't wait till next week. yunho and woohyuk!! :D

Archived