[variety] Loveletter 연애편지

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -crazzzie-

people help me~!

I missed the previos ep last week and the week b4 that T_T...my DSL wasn't working so I couldn't dl nething....can someone please upload those eps or direct me to a link (not clubbox)....please T_T...I'm soo behind in my korean stuff I feel like I'm losing it!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH LOL...but really please

Guest honhiguy

That first girl is probably Park Jung Ah. It looks more like her to me. Also, they tend to have the biggest "name" in the #1 girl slot and I don't think that Han Hyo Joo would fit that bill.

But believe me, I would love to see Hyo Joo on this show. I like her a lot.

Guest makemyday

just in case anyone wants a random episode..

uploaded this for another soompi member and now i'm posting it up so it doesnt go to waste..

this is from season two, episode five

http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=20A7SAG...ZT2JWUK0GYE9SWR

guests in this episode.

men:

shin jung hwan

min kyung hoon

tei

chun myung hoon

andy

son sung hee (from buzz)

junjin

women:

hwang in young

chaeyeon

jun hye bin

jang young ran

chae jah hye

binwoo

shim eun jin

-- let me know if you guys want any other episodes for me to upload...

i have.. basically all the episodes from both seasons.. give or take like three.

if you have a request.. please PM me with one request at a time. thanks

Guest RainyDay

Hello, does anyone have the latest episode (Oct. 1, 2005) in YSI? If so, can you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee post the link ??? THANKSSSSSSSSS

Guest evelyn168

All I care is the JWH is on the next week's episode... He looks so hot and I guess the girls are really shocked to see him dancing. I can't wait till that episode airs.

All I care is the JWH is on the next week's episode... He looks so hot and I guess the girls are really shocked to see him dancing. I can't wait till that episode airs.

loveletter is really funny now, although some people are annoying.

but i know that ll would be nothing with out shinjunghwan & MR 1000.

Guest wingless_butterfly

it wouldnt be love letter without ms.shin and mr.1000, they just mak it a lot funneir too..but seriosly cant wait till tomorow's ep!! MINWOO is going to be in it!!

Archived