[variety] Loveletter 연애편지

Guest BLurBLur

could someone tell me which episodes eric from shinhwa came out in? i think it was probably season one, but if you could it would be greatly appreciated =]

eric and all the other shinhwa boys appeared from EP01 - EP14 in season 1.....

I enjoyed today's episode... just like how i enjoyed last week's...... mc mong was hilarious.... i wish mc mong, haha and shinchun will appear in the same episode together... the 4 of them would be such a riot.... :D and i saw the preview for next week... i think i m sure that my guess that park jung ah is on next week is wrong... she aint gonna be on... :(

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bubblepeach

I enjoyed today's episode... just like how i enjoyed last week's...... mc mong was hilarious.... i wish mc mong, haha and shinchun will appear in the same episode together... the 4 of them would be such a riot.... :D

And Kim Jong Min too :lol: It's gonna one hell of a show :lol:

Guest amydien

Does anybody have the LL episodes with Andy, Tim, Tei, Buzz? Can I request for it pls? Im just very curious..they said it was a great ep... :lol:

Thanks so much in advance to whoever uploads them! :lol::lol:

Guest 321stars

haha maysia i love teh caps, as i was scrolling i swear it looked like minwoo just winked at me *yeah he his winking but it looked like it was a gif*

oo wee how i can't wait for next week.. love letter is getting so much better because of the awesome ppl that comes back/in every week!

Guest -crazzzie-

does ne one have the second part where Yunho and Micky appeared and Kim Jook Hollywood too?? ....:( I need to see what happened.. :( ......pretty please

Guest Jamieâ„¢

From the previews I saw

suh ji young :angry: hugging Jang woo hyuk...

&

Bin hugging Yunho :mellow:

that girl from sugar is gonna be on.. soojin? or something like that. she's cute! ^_^

Guest VINTAGE'art: moderne

I'm trying to dl this off clubbox but it's not working. . . Whenever I try dling something it works fine for 3 minutes or so but then it just closes without nofitying me.. Anyone know what's wrong?

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

thanks everybody for providing the yousendit and megupload links!!! ^^

can't wait till next week!!! yunho and jang woo hyuk!!! they both look so hot in the pic!!! *faints*

Guest loving_D

who is coming out next week?

i saw in the preview woohyuk, yunho, goo joon yeup, shinchun, yoomin, and this other guy with glasses for the guys. i dont know about the girls though. i saw bin and soojin (from sugar).

is that suh ji young hugging woohyuk? i thought it was her too...but she kinda looks different. and i definitely did see bin hugging yunho. i think yunho and bin would make a good couple though.

today's episode:

YAY. all the couples that i wanted got together! minwoo and younghee!!!!! theyre too cute for words. and sung shi kyung and bin! and mc mong and jungeun.

can't wait til next week. WOOHYUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest amydien

thank you amydien for the mega link :)

^no prob! Glad to help out! :lol:

I have a question...what do the guys mean when they say 'om suh yo!'? They always say that especially Shin Jung Hwan....I want to know.... :)

Guest amydien

is a funny version of "up seo yo" as in, "there's nothing there", "there's nothing", to that extent.

^aaah....okie...I get it...it sounded weird(in a cute way) so I didnt know....thanks for telling me! :lol:

Archived