[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

19 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

WAIT!  How old is KGE?  That tweet says she wants to be married before 30.  Was that why LMH was blinking uncontrollably during one of their interviews & KGE was talking about willing to settle down & have babies???

Did she say such a thing? Settle down and have babies? Which interview?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lysandr said:

I think KKN is also missing having fun and being on the set of TKEM. I can imagine the detective team being very close in real life.

But I can't help but wonder if LMH will feel a little jealous HAHA

To think he posted it on a day Luna is gonna kiss him on screen. So suspicious :)

• LOL 12

7 minutes ago, effyisme said:

The competition is on! Haha :D KKN just posted on IG with KGE taking centre pose :P

His caption is: I'm KSJ.. Sometimes I smile too...

Side note: IG translation is very off at times...

OKAY! I got my eyes on Mr. Determined now. I hope he will make a move and by move, I mean posting a lovestagram but by move I also mean, declaring his love for ggone. Either is okay btw.

• LOL 8

12 minutes ago, lysandr said:

I think KKN is also missing having fun and being on the set of TKEM. I can imagine the detective team being very close in real life.

But I can't help but wonder if LMH will feel a little jealous HAHA

Little???? KGE will kiss KKN in tonight's episode :D

He almost threw the roll cake at WDH for the hug scene :P

Edited by effyisme
  • LOL 14

3 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I want to know POV from the male side. What does your husband think of Mr.Jealous's antics? :lol:

I was not an LMH fan, I was actually skeptical about the pairing, until we watched the BTS. He was the one who pointed out about the way LHM look at KGE and said something is going on between the two. My husband is on his late 30's by the way and not the type who likes commenting on couples on drama. He just watch KDramas because I like watching it. Hahaha

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 6
  • Insightful 2

11 minutes ago, effyisme said:

The competition is on! Haha :D KKN just posted on IG with KGE taking centre pose :P

If there is ever a character I would like to have a happy ending, too, it would be KSJ.  The poor bloke has been screwed since childhood.

Come on Show, give KSJ a break!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Uh oh, are we having a Lovestagram Triangle now? I'll wait for Mr. Jealous's response to this. ^_^

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 3

11 minutes ago, effyisme said:

MYM instastory featured LMH and KGE with KGE doing the voiceover, note the heart shape in the story.... 

cr owner 

I really love how his agency (or him) managed their PR for the drama, whilst focus is mainly on him,  they still always manage to fan the shipping flames with suggestive actions and posts here and there. Balancing posts for all the types of fans he has, the hardcore visual fans, the my oppa is mine fans and the forever after shippers . 

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Little???? KGE will kiss KKN in tonight's episode :D

He certainly will be jealous although he has the ability to mask it and we saw him use sarcasm to manage his jealousy when woo do HWAN was hugging his babe aggressively, even I was alarmed for him when that part aired in episode 12, but I was glad when KGE also ended it and gently pushed him back because she also sensed LMH’s discomfort. 
So her kissing KKN is certainly not going to be fun for him even if it’s lip grazing. 
They all know how he feels about her and I think they are also being cheeky looking for his reaction. 

• LOL 11

10 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

He certainly will be jealous although he has the ability to mask it and we saw him use sarcasm to manage his jealousy when woo do HWAN was hugging his babe aggressively, even I was alarmed for him when that part aired in episode 12, but I was glad when KGE also ended it and gently pushed him back because she also sensed LMH’s discomfort. 
So her kissing KKN is certainly not going to be fun for him even if it’s lip grazing. 
They all know how he feels about her and I think they are also being cheeky looking for his reaction. 

The whole bts was so tensed up.. it was not the usual full of laughter... KGE was clearly not her usual self as she did not even attempt to smile let alone laugh at LMH sarcasm when he suggested a 3rd hug... she can sense LMH jealousy... the PD oso kinda pacify LMH by saying don't worry... I really pity WDH here :D

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, effyisme said:

The whole bts was so tensed up.. it was not the usual full of laughter... KGE was clearly not her usual self as she did not even attempt to smile let alone laugh at LMH sarcasm when he suggested a 3rd hug... she can sense LMH jealousy... the PD oso kinda pacify LMH by saying don't worry... I really pity WDH here :D

Right?! Poor boy just doing his job and gets attacked for it. :sweatingbullets: Pretty sure the whole crew knows how LMH feels about her. If it's so obvious from the few BTS we saw, they have more proof of it. KKN might've posted that photo just to rile up LMH for fun. :joy:

• LOL 6

44 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:
1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

I want to know POV from the male side. What does your husband think of Mr.Jealous's antics? :lol:

I was not an LMH fan, I was actually skeptical about the pairing, until we watched the BTS. He was the one who pointed out about the way LHM look at KGE and said something is going on between the two. My husband is on his late 30's by the way and not the type who likes commenting on couples on drama. He just watch KDramas because I like watching it. Hahaha

The Shippers will have a field day with this comment. YAY!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Pretty sure the whole crew knows how LMH feels about her. If it's so obvious from the few BTS we saw, they have more proof of it. KKN might've posted that photo just to rile up LMH for fun. 

OK, who among the shippers are actually in Korea and can get hold of those crew members? We need to do some :ph34r: moves, people!

Would chicken work? And then gallons of those milk teas?

• LOL 8

1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

Priorities. I've long stopped producing theories as my initial theories haven't really been debunked yet and nor my new theories. And I have full faith it'll be a happy ending so my focus is 80% on MinEun and 20% on LeeEul. I just need LeeEul to have some heirs then I'm all satisfied. :lol:

I know right? By now, I'm 99% sure t

hat LG and JTE are gonna have a happy ending. (unless KES has a death wish, because I'm seriously gonna hunt her down if she doesn't give LG-JTE happy ever after)

The journey may be painful, but that's okay. I'm pretty sure it'll be worth it. I mean, we get to witness LMH and KGE being lovey dovey in BTS so what's there to complain?  Bring me the heartbreak, show! I'M READY!

2 hours ago, graceyco said:

Hahah this thread is really moving at an LTE speed! But I love it so much. The people in this thread are precious and amazing. :bawling:

We still have 2 more weeks in the TKEM universe, but I hope this thread doesn't end with the drama. This thread has actually become my comfort zone. Reading all your posts seriously warms my heart. So hopefully even after the show ends, we all will still have something to squee about (you know, like their dating news) :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3