How Much Weight You Gained Since the Lockdown?

YayArea

On 5/5/2020 at 11:55 AM, monbebe_fluffy said:

only two pants fit and a few stretchy leggings fit. I am sad excuse of a human being and hate exercising. luckily I have only gained about 3-5 pounds.

I only gained like 4 pounds but all that weight went to my butt cos of all the potatoes you see, my grandma did tell me if you eat too much potatoes all that always end up on your butt...sigh

18 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I lost weights because I stress in this pandemic covid19 situation. 

but I try to take vitamin C everyday and fried egg is a must for breakfast. 

after giving birth I thought it will be difficult to lost weights but this situation helping me a lot. I almost reach my 50 kg and I hope I can go to 47 kg. amen

Inshallah, my prayers also you go back to 57 kg

6 hours ago, YayArea said:

but all that weight went to my butt cos of all the potatoes you see, my grandma did tell me if you eat too much potatoes all that always end up on your butt...sigh

So true tho. I eat a ton of french fries.

7 minutes ago, /\mirmz/\ said:

Is it weird to eat french fries with ranch dressing? 

*insert thinking emoji face*

Not at all. Ranch with fries is pretty pop. Hot sauce is also good. Ketchup is so boring. 

12 minutes ago, /\mirmz/\ said:

Sometimes ketchup is okay. Tbh I don't really like spicy food. Altho sweet spicy chilli doritos are bomb. (the ones in the purple bag)

I'm not 9, so I don't eat ketchup anymore lol

Flaming Hot Cheetos!!!!!

2 minutes ago, YayArea said:

Flaming Hot Cheetos!!!!!

I've actually never tried Flaming Hot Cheetos. I only like spicy stuff if it's like balanced with other flavors, like sweet and spicy food.

24 minutes ago, /\mirmz/\ said:

Well I only eat ketchup with certain things, (Ima SUPER picky eater) so it's not that bad.

You must really like pickles then. Cos you're a very pickly eater haha!

50 minutes ago, YayArea said:

You must really like pickles then. Cos you're a very pickly eater haha!

Actually I hate dill pickles, altho I do like my great aunt's homemade sweet pickles

• Like 1