How Much Weight You Gained Since the Lockdown?

YayArea

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Not really. I think I am doing well. This seems to be a problem for a lot of people. It was hard to stay active, but since I worked a lot, I just didn't have time to eat. That's why I was in a bad mood. Going to change it soon. 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

At the begging of the pandemic, it was winter . I didn't go out much because of the cold. I was also afraid of going out because of asian hate crimes. I did pilates at home. I was able to maintain my weight until I stopped because I wanted to study more. I gained 4 kg because I wanted to study a lot for a big important exam. Unfortunately, I failed. However, this time I decided to not stop doing pilates. I'm also doing intermittent fasting. It helped me to loose 3 kg. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

During the lockdown I gained a lot of weight since I happened to sit at home for a very long time without moving. By the way this is how I was able to test my motion sensor from ajax. It works just fine, especially after I recalibrated it. It reacts flawlessly to my fat body as well as to my little daughter's body. I suggest you read more about this system if you want to know more. I personally liked this system right away to automate my already smart home.

• 2 weeks later...

When the Covid-19 pandemic started, absolutely all the gyms in our state closed. Until then, I worked out three times a week and ran in the park every morning. During the first month of lockdown, I stopped working out altogether. Because of all the events, I had no desire even to go outside. A month later, I realized that I had started to gain extra weight because I was constantly sitting at home and eating a lot. Then I equipped my garage as a mini gym and resumed my workouts and running in the morning. Exercise helped me take my mind off everything going on in the world. I started to lose the extra weight. I ordered an electronic smart scale online to track my results. It was a great time!

Edited by julekuyp

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Actually I gain weight not because of the lock down but because of I give birth 2 times between 2019-2021.. before the babies my weight always stuck in 47-49 .. when stressed in 2017-2018 I was only 46-47 kg Or about 101 lbs. No matter how much I eat I just stuck there. After I become a mom everything change and so does the body. 
My challenge now is how to back to 40s kg because of it’s difficult to move from 51 kg now. I am stuck there. Perhaps I should just skip lunch. But later after my 2nd son 3rd birthday then I will focus to maintain my body and beauty <3 

Oh ya before 2019 I did not eat sugar like chocolates  or snacks or ice cream or any dessert. But now I love dessert. It helps to reducing stress hahaha. Perhaps I should stop dessert too. I miss my XS size

• 2 weeks later...