[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Long Ballad 長歌行

sugarplum892

56 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

Waiting for an air date....and waiting... and waiting...

Maybe there should have been a long bet on when it's actually aired, LOL! 

Excited for this show, too... waiting some more... -_-

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

• Guest changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Long Ballad 長歌行

Drama has premiered today (March 31, 2021) and is being subbed in English at Huace TV Official YouTube Channel. 

Drama is also at Viki, so there will be subtitles in multiple languages eventually. 

EDIT: Drama also being subbed at VIU Singapore.

Huace TV Official YouTube Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSIJismKOisHjgsTCdUEI3MppX5vPPFOV

Viki:https://www.viki.com/tv/37655c-the-long-ballad

VIU: https://www.viu.com/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2

4 hours ago, Table122000 said:

Drama has premiered today (March 29, 2021) at Huace TV Official YouTube Channe

Really??!?? Did not start airing from 31 March????  Anybody watched all released episodes??? Feedback pretty please!!!!!!:heartxoxo:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Really??!?? Did not start airing from 31 March????  Anybody watched all released episodes??? Feedback pretty please!!!!!!:heartxoxo:

I have 8 episodes that I have it....dear pm me I send to you. It's already out 8 episodes and tomorrow add 2 episodes.

I dunno...I didn't start yet god...I have so much work so I just grab and storage it 

My work killed me and WHY THEY HAVE SO MUCH GOOD CDRAMA IN A SAME TIME....you killed me god :spitswater: 

edit: OH the meeting between our two lead is really.....not the same like the manhua version ohhhhhh. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

I'm so sorry I made a mistake on the date. You are correct. It premiered on the Huace Youtube today March 31, 2021. I will correct my post. Thanks for catching that error.

• Like 2

Dang... no English subs yet. Snif.. snif.. :cry:

I can only understand half of the conversation. 

well, I was surprised to see that both  changge and Ashina met so early. Bit different from the novel???
Their first meeting scene so epic! Change was so cool when saving ashina’s friend. The kick ball scene was so fun to watch. Can see that changge was smart and a strategist like from the novel. 

Can’t wait to see the reaction of Ashina when he finds out that she’s a girl! 

• Love 1

Unpopular opinion: I'm not fond of Dilireba as an actress at all.

BUT, this story looks really good, and Wu Lei is excellent in everything he does.  Plus, there's that a good actor will pull up those opposite, so guess it's worth trying.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1