[variety] Goldfish 황금어장

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

juhee: u can't just thank me. Almost all the work done was by mireille! She started everything.. did all the screencaps, and got everything organised in the first place. All I do is update the post.. which really isn't that hard. So thank mireille who put in all this hard work.

thoyting: hehe.. if u could upload anything, i'd be very grateful! hehe.. I know how ur really really good at upload HQ stuff.. especially things with Bae Seul Gi! lol.. maybe one day she'll be a guest on the show. When that day comes, I bet you'll be the first to upload it! :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jihye87

i just caught a glimpse of the show .. junjin is nuts .. he with his stern expression when talking about the shinhwa members .. and andy giggling beside .. haha .. the skit's funnier ..

ahhhhhhh..i juss fnshed today's goldfish..it was hilarious!! junjin in his skit was really funny..him and the foooooooood.......lmao..i was like..nonstop laughin...nd wen he unbuttoned his shirt..i was like..=OOO..that was hot. lmao.

the sleeeping one wasn't as funny tho. but the jumong theatre they did at the end was pretty interesting..miss shin is always a girl..lmao. he msessed up soo many times...nd andy laughed so hard he fell on the floor..haha.

ahh!! do u guyz see the preview for next week's? it looks really funny too!! ;]. did ho dong really kiss andy?! O.OOOO..wen andy was try'n to get away..i think there was some lip to lip action...puahhh. =.=. okay..yea..i enjoyed this weeks episode. ;]

::edit::

thoyting..lolz..i don't understand a thing they're saying..buh u dun need to kno what they're saying..bc shinhwa is hilarious juss by their actions..ahhh..shinhwa x33..=D. not understanding shows is making me better at reading body language nd emotions on faces nd stuff. xPP.

Guest thoyting

HAHAH hey Sliverwingz.. HAHA yeah I am a huge bsg fan HAHLOL.. But I also love my boybands.. I really didn't get into the show until I saw the dbsg boys on it.. And since that eps. had hardsubs I DL it and I just love the show.. Because it shows the guest acting a FOOL and man I almost pee on my pants… and yeah I would love to see BSG on that show plus some very cute guy to act with her HAHALOL...

I definitely have to DL the Shinhwa guys.. Love them… aww Rozzy so jealous you understand.. I'm watching and not understanding but still laughing because what they do is so FUNNY!!!!!!!! HAHAHLOL

AHHA I also have to get Kim Jong Min and Chun Myun Hon part HAHALOL.. I swear I LOVE those guys.. I guess I should get the DLing AHHALOL.. And I'll start uploading when I get the chance.. Considering that I still have to finish uploading the LL eps HAHALOL.. I'm so bad!!! But, I'll definitely try my best to help HAHA.. Since, I'm getting addicted to watching these skits it's just so funny.. I really hope it gets subbed.. So, I can REALLY LAUGH my azz off...

Guest theLEGEND

ahhhhhhh..i juss fnshed today's goldfish..it was hilarious!! junjin in his skit was really funny..him and the foooooooood.......lmao..i was like..nonstop laughin...nd wen he unbuttoned his shirt..i was like..=OOO..that was hot. lmao.

the sleeeping one wasn't as funny tho. but the jumong theatre they did at the end was pretty interesting..miss shin is always a girl..lmao. he msessed up soo many times...nd andy laughed so hard he fell on the floor..haha.

ahh!! do u guyz see the preview for next week's? it looks really funny too!! ;]. did ho dong really kiss andy?! O.OOOO..wen andy was try'n to get away..i think there was some lip to lip action...puahhh. =.=. okay..yea..i enjoyed this weeks episode. ;]

::edit::

thoyting..lolz..i don't understand a thing they're saying..buh u dun need to kno what they're saying..bc shinhwa is hilarious juss by their actions..ahhh..shinhwa x33..=D. not understanding shows is making me better at reading body language nd emotions on faces nd stuff. xPP.

Aaahh.. I missed it!! I was waiting for it but I can't stand anymore *sleepy head* so.. I went to sleep like half an hour before the show started. I wish someone is willing to upload it :)

[LQ] 061108 Golden Fisheries FULL (152 MB)

GoldenFisheries06.jpg

YOu know you want him ^^

And Miss Shin's legs are so SEXY ~ XD

ss: http://www.sendspace.com/file/nr5syi

mu: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OUV7XVGI

------

credits: creidesca's clubbox + soompi.com

+++++++++++

============

On another note, Andy will be replacing Kim Sung Joo as one of the MCs on Golden Fisheries

Guest theLEGEND

^crystalis.. thanks for sharing but I wanna HQ instead *so that I can have a better view at someone's body* :phew:

I'm downloading now and can't wait to watch it. I've seen the preview and gotta agree that Miss Shin's legs are sexy :P

[EDIT] -- I hope someone is willing to do the subs ;)

Guest thoyting

HAAH Rozzy I thought you understood AHAH.. silly me.. but I know what you mean though.. because I was watching the HQ version of dbsg and laugh my azz out.. but then again that version had sub.. but some part didn't so I was still laughing...

WOW THANKS for the caps crystalis HAH I LOVE JUNJIN!!!!! HAAH look at that body.. but he need to do something with that hairstyle AHHALOL...

HAHA yeah I also have the HQ version of that eps.. the eps with Junjin, Andy and MC Mong.. haven't watch it yet.. but I'll make sure to upload the HQ version.. well that's if someone beat me to it AHAHLOL.. I'm uploading the HQ version to Micky and Hero eps. I think that's part 16.. the NG were just to funny.. thought I'll upload that first... I'll post it up soon.. should be done in like another hour AHAHLOL

and yea I wish this show would get sub too.. and THANKS Silverwingz for keeping everything organize.. you are the best!!

Guest pharmer

Thanks you for the thread and uploaded videos!!! ohhh! i wasn't into this much but since Andy's gonna be an MC along w/ KHD and Shin Jung Hwan it is a must see.

Some kind soul out there, please sub this!!!

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

i heard andy was going to be on the saw and act as kim sam soon or did it played already??

anybody know whatsup about this?

MegaUpload mirror for Episode 01;

{July 07 2006} Goldfish Episode 01 (HQ):

Split into 4 parts with HJsplit;

Goldfish Episode 01 (HQ) part one;

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F7CK0460

Goldfish Episode 01 (HQ) part two;

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FKCJH7GY

Goldfish Episode 01 (HQ) part three;

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0IDGCVH0

Goldfish Episode 01 (HQ) part four;

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=619M0D4G

=D

Guest pharmer

i heard andy was going to be on the saw and act as kim sam soon or did it played already??

anybody know whatsup about this?

not yet! here are preview caps: REASONS TO WATCH THE NEXT EPISODE...and hopefully volunteer to make subs...kekee..

Kim SamSoon :lol::D Cute and Disturbing all at the same time!!

bscap0016.jpgbscap0017.jpg

Sam Shika!!! :vicx:

bscap0019.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!! :lol::ph34r:

bscap0018.jpg

and kudos to one of the funniest shows out as of now. ;3

Totally agree!!

Also caps of the previous episode!

Funniest Woman...umm i mean Man alive >>

bscap0014-1.jpgbscap0012-1.jpg

more>>

bscap0015.jpgbscap0013.jpgbscap0006-2.jpgbscap0007-2.jpgbscap0000-4.jpg

Here's to the best looking MC out there>>

bscap0001-4.jpg:P

Ps: thanks to all for creating this thread and uploading the videos! uploading caps too me a while, i can't imaging uploading the entire video!!! :blush:

Guest silverwingz

Xena & thoyting: thanks for HQ's!! Thanks for sharing this great show~ :D It never fails to make me laugh.

pharmer: thanks for the caps. those caps are sure to make people wanna watch the next episode! haha!! It's sooo wrong.. yet so funny! Can't wait to see Andy as the MC. And like I've said a million times.. Shin Jung Hwan.. that "lady" is soo funny.. "she" can pull anything off. hehehe...

This show is SLOWLY going to get subbed. I only have ONE volunteer to translate so far. THANK YOU iluxxx. iluxxx currently has finals.. so until they're over... nothing's gonna be started. And oh yeah.. if anyone can help try and find translators.. please do!! I've even put it in my signature. I just pray there will be more translators coz they're so hard to find lately.

Anyway.. I'm off to think up a summary for this show.

Guest zoomstar

Anybody watched the Brian epid yet?

I couldnt stop laughing... the storyline was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

Oh caps for Brian fans :D

brianfisheryqh9.jpg

NO HOTLINKING!

Archived