[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

3 hours ago, Ming said:

SPOILERS! (those not yet watched last 2 episodes can skip reading this). My mandarin is not good but here is what I understood:

Queen finally told CC that she was not her daughter but the late General Pei’s daughter. As the Queen and the late General were close, she promised her to bring CC up like her own. So CC and PH are siblings. Knowing this, instead of feeling remorse, CC forcedly took over the General from PH as she’s a female and entitled more for General. She then using her General power to rule the entire army and sent a message to Tiger City that Rose city would stop selling any coals to Tiger unless they gave her QQ. QQ decided to return to Rose city trying to save her mother and PH after knowing what happened. During the struggle, CC tried to kill QQ and HS stood in front of QQ to protect her from the sword and got badly injured (dying). QQ still tried to convince CC that she’d been wrong all this time. CC didn’t believe her. So QQ challenged her to walk the Rose Walk that their ancient legend had said the heaven door will open and the sky will be colourful splendid when a chosen leader walk the Rose Walk. The Queen agreed and so they had the ceremony for the sacred walk. HS in his dying bed asked QQ to take the walk as that’s her way to return to her world. But QQ refused and promised that she’d return to his room after the ceremony as he wished to see her in the ceremonial costume. At the ceremony, QQ refused to take part of the walk as she did not want to leave HS and wake up from the dream. But then she unintentionally walked the Rose Walk as she hurriedly ran over to HS who vomited blood when trying to convince her to walk the Rose Walk and return to her own world as he did not have much time left to accompany her and didn’t want her be left alone lonely in the world she did not belong (imagine there’s no wifi, weibo, tencent etc in that world. Oh, this is my comment hahahah). Then it happened as the legend said. The sky turned so colourful and bright. And QQ woke up from the dream and woke up in the present day feeling very heart broken and sad. When she called her boss seeking to have more time to hand in her script, she found out HS in the modern day is Mr. Han and he had an accident and been hospitalised. She went to the hospital. At first HS was confused and couldn’t recognise her as the orange. But later he did and they hugged. In the last scene, it showed QQ wrote her script on the computer (I don’t know any words she wrote, hope someone who can read mandarin can translate here. I hope what she wrote is something that can open for season 2 haha)

PS. My personal opinion, the ending at the hospital was cut too short. It’s a bit weird ending in my opinion. 

PSS. Yes, I remember every single thing in many of the episodes after rewatching countless times. I’m falling over the heels with this drama. It has so many mixed bag of feelings watching it such as cuteness, happiness, laughed out loud as it’s just too funny, suspense and sadness moments. I’m completely hooked hahahahaha...

The last words she wrote was "the end" ie da jie ju. So she changed the ending in her script to the sweet scene in the forest instead of the eclipse scene.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

Unfortunately he doesn’t seem to have a steady pipeline of work coming up or lined up. Intense Love was filmed after ROTAR but both aired at the same time. Can’t help but think that it would have been better for both dramas to be broadcasted at different times so that he can have sustained attention. But then again he may not have gotten the same attention or be crowned the ‘May boyfriend’. Double edged sword I guess. 

I wouldn't worry for him now :) he was in the top 10 trending celebs this week (first time!) Usually those who made it to this list are break-out actors or established people. I'm sure we'll see more of him soon!

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, insertusernamehere said:

I wouldn't worry for him now :) he was in the top 10 trending celebs this week (first time!) Usually those who made it to this list are break-out actors or established people. I'm sure we'll see more of him soon!

I think he has a couple of dramas coming out and hopefully he'll catch the eyes of other directors and producers :wub:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

I think Han Shuo's dad is kind of cute. He acts like a tiger but once his wife puts her foot down he's as soft as a teddy bear lol. He probably wanted Han Shou to act tough because he was annoyed that his son kept on putting food on QQ's plate. But Han Shuo isn't playing that game. He be like, I'm gonna wash my wife's feet and love her my way...next :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

23 minutes ago, chsaf said:

I think he has a couple of dramas coming out and hopefully he'll catch the eyes of other directors and producers :wub:

I don't see any drama listed for him but he does have a couple of movies coming out this year and next per dramawiki & mydramalist. I'm wondering if the movies are delayed due to covid (theatres closed)...so dramas would be better!

• Like 3

yes, he is very funny and clumsy. He’d chosen wrong timing to please his wife with the flower and pissed his wife so much. Even in such a very critical situation, the drama still injected the humours hahahahhaha..

• LOL 4

40 minutes ago, insertusernamehere said:

I don't see any drama listed for him but he does have a couple of movies coming out this year and next per dramawiki & mydramalist. I'm wondering if the movies are delayed due to covid (theatres closed)...so dramas would be better!

Oh my bad, they're movies not dramas. Hope he's not in a drought and he'll get new projects soon.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, insertusernamehere said:

Does anyone know what accents they're using? Ive seen a clip of Yuxi speaking Shanghainese and Lusi is supposed to speak the Dongbei dialect. Is that what they're doing here?

Haha Yuxi's dialect sounds more like Taiwanese, it reminds me one interview where Lusi taught how to speak in different dialects and she said that to sound Taiwanese, you need to speak affectionately :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

New clip of Peach and jealous Banana :P

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/152323410.html?weibo_id=4514209515498756

Edit:Does this other link work? 

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4514209430700038/4514209515498756

-----

Translation attempt :joy:

Peach : "Yes QianQian?  Dinner appointment ? Sure, I always have time for you" 

Banana placing lemons on the table (captions : Why isn't she calling me? She actually didn't invite me to dinner? )

Peach : "Ok, see you later, bye bye" 

Banana furiously writing a dinner menu full of Orange dishes 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 2