[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

Just now, Adidaem said:

Erm CP at no 3 now... 

Really like stock market lol 

If there was real money involved. LOL

However, I do wish they could be in another drama together.

They seem to bounce energy off each other.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

If there was real money involved. LOL

However, I do wish they could be in another drama together.

They seem to bounce energy off each other.

yea same, i really like the energy they share, i dont mind them starring with dif people but if they are gonna be in the same drama, let them be love interest, :phew:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

Actually, I just realised that Ryan is on another drama, airing at the same time.

Hmm... is it weird to have an actor at a fanmeet for one drama when another of his drama is still airing?

heh, he does - Intense Love.

FL there is pretty but I three-quarts wished it was ZLS; it has lots of scenes ZLS would do utterly well in. 
I’m up to ep11 there and it’s a bit of a cringe fest for me...haha. DYX there is pretty nice :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, rocat said:

heh, he does - Intense Love.

FL there is pretty but I three-quarts wished it was ZLS; it has lots of scenes ZLS would do utterly well in. 
I’m up to ep11 there and it’s a bit of a cringe fest for me...haha. DYX there is pretty nice :)

so i read a comment on how they look like sibiling (intense love) and now that i realise it (in some angle) i cannot see them as a couple, idk why so i avoid it lol

• LOL 5

10 minutes ago, Pamela Amba said:

OMG, what if they will really dethone the num 1 CP haha..

Better not risk it... the Untamed fans may start attacking our banana and orange. Need to protect them from the complex cp circle. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

So its raining during the show..

2 hours ago, arcchidus said:

Yeah over 18 m total view for for all the official videos tagged under the fan meet. Numbers seem right give 400k ppl showed up to the live stream.

It sounds like a lot by western standard but you have to remember how many 

Thanks..

• Like 3

Pics of the cast in other dramas. PH looks so much better in his other drama! 

https://www.beauty321.com/post/33138#p2

7 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

So many clips on Twitter of Ryan being chased by fans at the airport.

I think his popularity has skyrocketed, especially after TROTR.

Yeah, without a doubt. With so many dramas being produced in China, very lucky for actors to land a hit drama, especially for a low budget web drama like this one. Major boost to his career and fingers crossed he gets good scripts for future roles. Plus his role in this drama is like the perfect bf/husband with a bit of sexy bad boy streak. 

• Like 6

I really appreciate that this drama did so well. It have a great message about society and drama tropes. It was an unexpected one since Tecent didn’t even put that much effort in promoting it. Hopefully there’s another drama with the same cast. The fan meeting just show how well they are as a whole team. Even though this was recorded last summer you can tell the team still talked to one another. I think the turn out is pretty well for a last minute fan meeting. Also the weather was not ideal. Fans says it was raining heavily in Shanghai because it’s the end of TROTAR lol. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I wish the actor who plays Rui Rui was there. I find it will be more chaotic with Bai Ji, Meng Guo, and Rui Rui there Lol. I have hopes for our lovely writers to come together and figure something out. All the casts member seems to be open for a season 2. 

• LOL 2

37 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

Pics of the cast in other dramas. PH looks so much better in his other drama! 

https://www.beauty321.com/post/33138#p2

Yeah, without a doubt. With so many dramas being produced in China, very lucky for actors to land a hit drama, especially for a low budget web drama like this one. Major boost to his career and fingers crossed he gets good scripts for future roles. Plus his role in this drama is like the perfect bf/husband with a bit of sexy bad boy streak. 

Whoah!

YX looks super hot with more defined makeup and longer hairstyle. From which drama is it?

Even the actor starring Pei Heng looks sooo much better in the slides.

Thank you for sharing this.

• Like 2