[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

Just now, rocat said:

Gahh! Was at work so could not watch live.

is there a record of it somewhere? *hopeful*

Was at work too but since I'm at home office it wasn't that difficult. Too bad I had had meeting so I had to watch half of it on mute :dizzy:. Hopefully it will show up in the WeTv App soon. If they don't have plans to sub it then we have to rely to Fandom on YT or wherever, since other than IQIYI and MangoTV Tencent only puts subbed videos in their App Library what I really like.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

Hahahah the cp fans are going wild analysing the fan meet. 

I see that DYX still has the indulgent look perfected :lol:

oh.....please do share them with us ....

and..would you know how many watched  the fanmeet online...?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Isrin said:

Gosh even with all the measures they took to prevent our CP from climbing higher, 芋圆西米露 is now n°4 :joy:

Can’t be helped over 400k ppl watched the live stream and they were stupid cute.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Usi said:

When was that Drama shot actually? Usually 1-2 years are common. I think DYX overcame his crush and he seems to be a nice guy who likes to interact.

Actually the show was filmed last summer (less than a year ago!!). With lower budget shows like this one, the editing process takes much less time. 

—-

Full meetup up: http://m.v.qq.com/x/m/play?vid=b0034n23hf2&ref_pg=page_video_detail

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, Usi said:

When was that Drama shot actually? Usually 1-2 years are common. I think DYX overcame his crush and he seems to be a nice guy who likes to interact.

Lu Si is about 22 y.o while Yu Xi about 25 y.o.

Its not weird for guys/girls around that age to have a crush easily especially when you have to stare, hug, kiss and do many intimates act with each other as your job for weeks or months.

Even people who work together without intimate act like that can have a crush or falls in love.

That's why extremes shipping between actor/actress annoyed me.

You can ship them but don't go out of the line like bashing/harrassing other actress that your ship actor work with or disturbing the privacy of your ships actor or actress. 

Many fans did that until it lead to fanwars and make the actor & actress uncomfortable or worst, avoid each other.

Just look at crazy fans who ship kdrama couple until they bashing other actress or harrassing the actress or actor privacy on social media.

If you truly the actor or actress fan, you will support & encourage them not embarrass them with your behavior:(

Anyway Lu Si is an easygoing, adorable type of girl around her co-actors no wonder she shippable with her male lead. 

I like her so much and I'm a woman:P

• Like 6

Just now, dashmount20 said:

DYX got crush? crush with whom? ZLS?

It seems so when you watch the Drama and BTS but he just could be a decent and caring human.

• Like 2

So far the shippers seem pretty respectful. They are just shipping within the board.

Actually, official account made a shipper like post and one of them went and told them off before she realized it was official account (once 6-7 ppl said it’s the official account she was like oh post more by all means lol). :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

LOL. Hope it will be uploaded soon too.

I have watched 3  of her dramas (Love Immortality, Thousand Year Love and Romance of Tiger and Rose)

She does have good chemistry with her co-stars (based on BTS) but she is hyper cute.

I am female and I like her cuteness. LOL.

From the BTS (which I have seen), she does seem to have more fun with Ryan. They can be so crazy sometimes. Haha.

Another favourite scene!

Bo7xH8.gif

PS. I didn't realise Pei Heng was soooo tall!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

48 minutes ago, enzek said:

That's why extremes shipping between actor/actress annoyed me.

You can ship them but don't go out of the line like bashing/harrassing other actress that your ship actor work with or disturbing the privacy of your ships actor or actress. 

Many fans did that until it lead to fanwars and make the actor & actress uncomfortable or worst, avoid each other.

I'm not an active shipper but as a passerby 黄豆糕, I feel that shippers of this 芋圆西米露 CP are very respectful 

And somehow it makes the whole shipping process even more enjoyable, as people are truly bonding over a common interest while supporting their favourite actors and actresses 

I initially just checked out the CP for fun but unexpectedly found myself really enjoying the atmosphere within the community, people are constantly trying to stay rational with this mindset of "they might just be  兄弟(brothers) but I feel happy shipping them" 

Hopefully this ship will always stay as fun and healthy in spite of its increasing popularity :P

48 minutes ago, enzek said:

Anyway Lu Si is an easygoing, adorable type of girl around her co-actors no wonder she shippable with her male lead. 

I like her so much and I'm a woman:P

Same, I have a girl crush on Lu Si :joy:  she's very talented, hope she'll get to shine even brighter !! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mvrecci said:

oh.....please do share them with us ....

and..would you know how many watched  the fanmeet online...?

Over 400k

this one is how he subconsciously reached to hold her hand:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4512493643300908

some screenshots:

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4512515272448204

And a clip while they were cake cutting and both of them were chatting with each other but I can’t find the Weibo post anymore 

I haven’t watched the fan meet. Just popped by Weibo for some sweet treats heheh 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1