[Drama 2020] Wind, Cloud and Rain / The King Maker: The Change of Destiny, 바람과 구름 과 비 - Sat & Sun @ 22:50 KST

0ly40

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Viewers are missing a good story here. I understand about biases and prejudices, but then again, personal issues should not be part of the professional life of an actor or actress. The actor can act and he suits sagueks.

The drama is worth watching. I am learning about parts of Korean history from dramas like this. Moreover, this is well produced and you can understand the story because the storytelling is smooth. Further, I do love their period costumes. They are well designed, vibrant in colors and richly decorated, especially the costumes they are wearing during the queen mother's birthday party.

Did you notice the hanbok Choi Chun Jung wears when he joined the birthday party? It was all white but you can still see the details and embellishments on it, such as those frog buttons along the forearm part of his sleeves? They are quite small but they make quite an impact.

By the way, does anyone know who is going to play Lee Jae Hwang? There's only Eru who plays Lee Ha Jeon, but he is not the future emperor.

18 hours ago, lolly84 said:

Hello chingus! I'm interested to watch this drama but i would like to know if there's a loveline between the two main characters! I love historical drama but a love story for me is a MUST!:rolleyes:

Master Choi and BR fell in love with each other when they were teenegers.

Their love still lasts, although they are separated...

12 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

Master Choi and BR fell in love with each other when they were teenegers.

Their love still lasts, although they are separated...

Thanks a lot chingu!:wub: I'm in... i'll watch this but i'll wait till next week!:)

19 hours ago, lolly84 said:

Hello chingus! I'm interested to watch this drama but i would like to know if there's a loveline between the two main characters! I love historical drama but a love story for me is a MUST!:rolleyes:

From first 10 minutes:

Princess: Do ... you know me?
Choi Chun Jung: I don't just know you...  I did all of this to get you back. You... the love of my life.

Archived