[Drama 2020] Wind, Cloud and Rain / The King Maker: The Change of Destiny, 바람과 구름 과 비 - Sat & Sun @ 22:50 KST

0ly40

2 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@YongZura⁷ @rocher22 I started episode 1 of this show and already the protagonists are suffering at the hands of nefarious people. Is this still the case through episodes 10? I’m trying to decide if I should wait until it ends before continuing. In that way I can binge watch it and finally get to see the bad guys get their comeuppance in 1-2 days.

It was really difficult to watch the way our female protagonist got separated from her mom but I knew something terrible was in store for her because she threatened the rotten guy who had it in for the male lead. There was no way he would let that slide. Then that minister guy took her for his own use. I kept wishing the princess would not tell him the truth if she saw his death. 

Well, you need to be strong too as a viewer.  Both of them did have to go through a lot of challenges, a lot here means a lot.  Both did suffer and survive repeatedly.  Both met and separated also repeatedly.  Though others said they were not destined to be together since it seemed challenges followed them whenever they were together.  However, as the title of this drama they believe they are the one who make the call for their own future (I hope I managed to summarise it well)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe ManSeok is still tied to InGyu. His excuse of going out at night to retrieve the inheritance letter is suspicious. He told CCJ that he was carrying the letter when InGyu caught him. InGyu would have searched his body before he was tied and tortured. 

The actor playing In Gyu is back to his robotic acting. He's such a stalker and will do anything to be above Chun Joong. He's rude and crude and does not observe basic manners, manhandling a princess as he pleases. He believes that he can do anything as long as he is backed by Kim Byeong Woon. But he already had premonitions when the princess held his arm. The end is near for him.

The fake fortuneteller Jin Song was so convinced that he can kill Chun Joong. While CJ knows about the Dowager Queen Jo-backed king-to-be, he does not want to reveal everything, even to Lee Ha Eung, who's again becoming anxious and feeling insecure that his son, Lee Jae Hwang, will not become the king. He wants to kill Jeonggun-gun. He's always rash and hasn't learned his lesson. CJ already told him that his son will be the king and CJ will carve the path for him, but I guess his long-kept greed for power is coming to the fore.

So, Byeong Woon knows that the fake nephew of the king was a slave. Now, he's got another pawn in his hands. Even if he burns the copy of the record, things will be revealed soon, I think. It's lamentable that during those times, some court officials are more powerful than the king and are in fact the true rulers of the land. And the more wily and crafty person can outdo a real family member, as in the case of Kim Byeong Woon, an adoptee, who is now more favored (and more brutal) than the real son of Kim Jwa Geun, Kim Byeong Hak.

As for King Cheoljong, sigh, such a weak king. It's a good thing that his daughter did not grow up to be as submissive as him.

The story is getting more interesting so I'm wondering why this page is so quiet.

13 hours ago, reddragon said:

As for King Cheoljong, sigh, such a weak king. It's a good thing that his daughter did not grow up to be as submissive as him.

The story is getting more interesting so I'm wondering why this page is so quiet.

i agree she is such a strong character...i simply love her!

21 hours ago, reddragon said:

...., even to Lee Ha Eung, who's again becoming anxious and feeling insecure that his son, Lee Jae Hwang, will not become the king. He wants to kill Jeonggun-gun. He's always rash and hasn't learned his lesson. CJ already told him that his son will be the king and CJ will carve the path for him, but I guess his long-kept greed for power is coming to the fore.

You have said it clearly.  I'm becoming impatient with Lee Ha Eung.  How many times  have he been told not to do anything hastily... and yet it happened again.    

1. I wonder why Chun Joong did not see how  Lee Ha Eung was feeling threatened by everything that's happening in his life. 

2. Glad that both of our leads are together for now but still they have to face more challenges ahead.

5 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

I wonder why Chun Joong did not see how  Lee Ha Eung was feeling threatened by everything that's happening in his life. 

5 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Glad that both of our leads are together for now but still they have to face more challenges ahead.

me too!!!so happy that they are a team...they will have to face a lot in the future!!!and they have a strong enemy...the new king father!!!we know they are trying to change the future and their country fate...I can't wait to see Queen Min she was really great strong woman trying to save her country...too bad she had a weak husband!!!

5 hours ago, Blizzardistkaputt said:

Maybe they should just end at Ep15 or 16 when Queen Min is enthroned. End it happy.

To continue, we will see the beginning of a darkest period in Korea

i agree with you ...

Every time I turn around and come back to soompi .. I have to create a new account. It's been awhile @andy78 How are you these days. I'm praying everyone is staying safe during these trying times.  On to the show. I expected to see more activity in this thread but so little comments ..

18 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

1. I wonder why Chun Joong did not see how  Lee Ha Eung was feeling threatened by everything that's happening in his life. 

2. Glad that both of our leads are together for now but still they have to face more challenges ahead.

@YongZura⁷ I thought Chun Joong was arrogant also as a child that's the reason he never noticed Lee Ha Eung feeling towards him. Then on the other hand I don't think he knew of his father killing the other father.  On that note I don't get how could he see him blatantly kill his father and not seek some form of revenge. Even if it was by the Kim-Moons family demands.  Chun Joong is a much better fighter then Le Ha Eung killing him would have been a piece of cake.

Also happy to see both leads together but the Queen will prepare her marriage to him . Yes dark times or coming and between the first and second male leads. Our princess might just kill herself or die when Chun Joong dies.

52 minutes ago, valerie said:

@YongZura⁷ I thought Chun Joong was arrogant also as a child that's the reason he never noticed Lee Ha Eung feeling towards him. Then on the other hand I don't think he knew of his father killing the other father.  On that note I don't get how could he see him blatantly kill his father and not seek some form of revenge. Even if it was by the Kim-Moons family demands.  Chun Joong is a much better fighter then Le Ha Eung killing him would have been a piece of cake.

Thank you for your respond.  I've read what you have written here many times ... and it makes me confused especially the last sentence.  Are we writing about the same person?

Extra Info on behind the scene of additional casts of this drama (They are from the famous show of "Mister Trot")

*No wonder they were predicted to become singers :D

Spoiler

Credit to the owner

- to be continued

Archived