[Drama 2020] Wind, Cloud and Rain / The King Maker: The Change of Destiny, 바람과 구름 과 비 - Sat & Sun @ 22:50 KST

0ly40

i sneaked in here for spoilers... so i guess, it should be safe to watch ep20 and 21

:surprisedwut:

ok i finished the 2 episodes...

several questions:-

who was the one who shot Choi Chun Jung after Daewongun let him and the princess leave? was it Daewongun who instructed that, and after seeing him collapsed, he regretted and reminisced on their friendship?

he saw that the wrist watch saved him from the fatal bullet... but was he the one who nursed him back to health?

the other girl whom the merchant lady boss gave a shop to work at, is she going to be the next Queen? (there was a timeline with korean words but no eng subs)

with the closed door policy that Daewongun insisted the King to implement, is that Joseon referring to

Spoiler

N. Korea?

and the new world that Choi Chun Jung led... eventually S. Korea?

the Queen who was so determined to fight against Daewongun, what happened after that?

What was the letter that the Queen Mother read? about Choi Chun Jung being alive in his new world??

:saitama:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

the other girl whom the merchant lady boss gave a shop to work at, is she going to be the next Queen? (there was a timeline with korean words but no eng subs)

no her son was part of Korean independence movement...

the Queen who was so determined to fight against Daewongun, what happened after that?

Queen Min was highly involved in her husband's government; she was assassinated in 1895 after the Japanese determined that she was a threat to their control of the Korean Peninsula

and the new world that Choi Chun Jung led... eventually S. Korea?

i think so ...the village was at the border with RUSSIA...

What was the letter that the Queen Mother read? about Choi Chun Jung being alive in his new world??

i wonder who wrote her the  letter too...

i hope i could help...maybe somebody will tell us more.

On 7/12/2020 at 9:10 PM, tarjig said:

First off,  I am watching this drama for Park Shi Hoo.  I like him.  But this drama has some bad writers! They keep forgetting some of the stuff they had put out.  I am on episode 5 and that was my last straw!  The writers made the FL a fighter so....why is it the she can flip the ML but not be able to get the guy off of her that was choking her.  That makes NO sense.  I hope they get it together because PSH deserves better.  He is really great in historicals.

I agree! I have yet to watch some 5 episodes or so but I just don't feel the spark. PSH dramas   usually keep me hanging with excitement but this one don't seam to. The story started good but by episode 5 or 6 it became flat....lost the spark... feel bad for PSH as I know he CAN do better but the script is just bad!    

@0ly40 You can take the 'current' out of the topic title since the drama finished airing.

King Maker: The Change of Destiny OST (Complete) (English Subs) | OST Playlist

Also here are the ratings for the whole drama for anyone interested. The ratings were pretty good throughout the drama for a drama that was aired on TV Chosun:

PpRa3Vx.png

Archived