[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Eternal Love 3

sugarplum892

On 7/18/2020 at 4:46 PM, SSC_25 said:

Poor my boy :cries:

I saw his IG post. Was sad at the crazy fans who went to wait outside the rooms, along the corridor and the chasing..:(

I agree with him that waiting at lobby to see him get into his MPV to go to work is good enough and they should respect him and give him more privacy 

why are they so extreme? It puts the actor off with their crazy actions. 

• Like 1

It was Yu Hao's (8th prince bodyguard) birthday yesterday (18 Jul 2020). He posted on his weibo today to thank the crew for the cake and the flower, and the Director for his self-portrait painting, which is a very meaningful present to him. He also thanked his co-stars such as LJ, Alen, Amy, etc, not forgetting his professional photographer XZL.

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4528427065934078

• Like 2

On 7/3/2020 at 11:40 PM, libra22 said:

This was one of the deleted scene in EL2..:sad1:

I wonder...how many deleted scenes they have???:smirk:

On 7/7/2020 at 6:44 PM, libra22 said:

What look of our 8th prince do you like? I think his hairstyle in EL3 now based on fans capture look better than the pic below.

Pic credit as labelled

64NnWN9.jpg

2018 and 2020...2020 kinda hot...with extra hair infront..

• Like 1
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Nur_Yana said:

I wonder...how many deleted scenes they have???:smirk:

So far, only 3 video clips of the deleted scenes in EL2 were released in the internet (i.e. underwater kiss, necktie scene and kiss at auction), which i have posted them in page 9. Check it out!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, libra22 said:

So far, only 3 video clips of the deleted scenes in EL2 were released in the internet (i.e. underwater kiss, necktie scene and kiss at auction), which i have posted them in page 9. Check it out!

if they have more....:takemymoney:

3 hours ago, Nur_Yana said:

such unhealthy amount...cant get enough of them...

:sad1:

I don’t know how many times I’ve rewatched EL S1&S2... because they’re so sweet together and one pair of cp that we can’t resist :fullofhearts:

• Like 2

Let's take a look at the deleted scene of EL1. :highonflowers:

8th prince - Can I open my eyes now?

Xiao Tan - We used the rose as a symbol of love

8th prince - Why didn't you give it to me before?

Xiao Tan -  This flower was given by boys to girls!

8th prince - I don't care. I also want it. And you have to give it to me everyday, and also in this format.

Xiao Tan - You are trying to take advantage!

Doctor - My lord, your wife is pregnant!

8th prince - Xiao Tan, we have a child!

Xiao Tan - Do you know that you have to put the pregnant woman first?

8th prince - I know. My consort, I will give you anything you want.

Xiao Tan - Then who's the person that will offer the rose?

8th prince - I will give. I will give you whatever flower that you like.

Xiao Tan - The format should be the same as mine, including the clothing!

8th prince - It's not appropriate.

8th prince -  My consort, whatever you said, I will agree.

1 hour ago, annamchoi said:

Hi everyone..hope all is well.

Anyways, whats with the news of ZXL being stalk by fans? & hes not liking it? Correct me if Im wrong..Thanks!

His overly obsessed fans were waiting for him along the corridor of his hotel room and chasing him when he run. They only stopped when he fell. He didn't sleep well that night when some fans asked him the following day if he has a good night rest. He needs his privacy too and he is already accommodating his fans and greeting them when they wait for him at the hotel lobby/entrance every morning and every night.The number seems to have increased too looking at some of the fans clips. And I'm pretty surprised he has some male fans too as you can always hear them in the video clips.

• Like 3

XZL shared this post with his fans in the fans club today. The cake must be from his fan club! :fullofhearts:

XZL: These photos belong to you only, thank you. 23 years old, I may not post sensational words on weibo, but I wish to say thank you, some of you have stayed with me for a long time, some of you stayed with me for a short time, anyway, it is fate that we meet, I hope that there will be more good works for you in the future, keep in good shape, once fat it will destroy all :joy: (I will never get fat to Xia Di's time again:joy: ). Lastly, no matter how long you like me, I hope I can live up to your liking, I will work hard, 23 years old is just the beginning

Happy Birthday to you! Keep up the good works!:heart4:

b053f6d5gy1ggz103urm7j20ty0p9wq9.jpgb053f6d5gy1ggz109evggj21hc0zjnpd.jpg0062s8HXgy1ggz0yqfndgj31hc0zjkjl.jpgb053f6d5gy1ggz10ahwxyj21hc0zjkjl.jpgb053f6d5gy1ggz10c6wr2j21hc0zjkjl.jpgb053f6d5gy1ggz1053xdlj235s23ux6p.jpgb053f6d5gy1ggz106kfpaj223u35sb2a.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@libra22 thank you for explaining.. fans should learn to behave themselves know their limits are..celebrities needs privacy and time alone...  and hope they give them that..Im a fangirl too but I know where I stand and limits are as a fan.I wish  and hope that ZXL is well despite his fall.and he get to enjoy his birthday with his loved ones!:)

Thanks for the Weibo update from our main man! As I said hope he will have  fun today! That he gets to chill and relax even just for a day!♥️

Appreciate the translations and stuffs that you've shared! :)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, libra22 said:

XZL shared this post with his fans in the fans club today. The cake must be from his fan club! :fullofhearts:

XZL: These photos belong to you only, thank you. 23 years old, I may not post sensational words on weibo, but I wish to say thank you, some of you have stayed with me for a long time, some of you stayed with me for a short time, anyway, it is fate that we meet, I hope that there will be more good works for you in the future, keep in good shape, once fat it will destroy all :joy: (I will never get fat to Xia Di's time again:joy: ). Lastly, no matter how long you like me, I hope I can live up to your liking, I will work hard, 23 years old is just the beginning

Happy Birthday to you! Keep up the good works!:heart4:

b053f6d5gy1ggz103urm7j20ty0p9wq9.jpgb053f6d5gy1ggz109evggj21hc0zjnpd.jpg0062s8HXgy1ggz0yqfndgj31hc0zjkjl.jpgb053f6d5gy1ggz10ahwxyj21hc0zjkjl.jpgb053f6d5gy1ggz10c6wr2j21hc0zjkjl.jpgb053f6d5gy1ggz1053xdlj235s23ux6p.jpgb053f6d5gy1ggz106kfpaj223u35sb2a.jpg

wOWWWW...the cake looks nice. is it edible? :D

Considering his age...starred so many drama and being main role in most of his drama....it's really good achievement for him...really hope that he continue doing it. And I want to see him in different role. eventhought LOVE him in EL, EL2, YAMD. :evillaugh::piggydance:

• Like 2