[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

Hi @Springmaiden 

I’ve read through what others have posted and I would agree with them. It looks like Hye Jun is narrating from a future timeline as he recollects about his past. Without going into specific details since it’s hard to tell what exactly will happen, it looks like our couple might drift apart. There are many things going on in both their life so there could be something happening beyond their control that will break them. However, as @gumtaek points to a happy ending, I would like to think that is possible too. Perhaps at some time in the future they will meet again and be reunited. So don’t stress yourself too much.:fullofhearts:

I’m curious about what obstacles they will have to deal with and how they will overcome them. I would like to see both Hye Jun and Jeong Ha rise above their current situation and become more successful and better persons. I hope Hye Jun will also find normalcy with his family. That would be interesting to see.
:wow1:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Berou said:

Btw, I have the hunch the favourite son, HJ brother, got conned on buying that appartment. His true motive for moving out and leaving alone is to avoid filial duty as he is the eldest son. They are poor and he doesn't want to be obliged taking care of his parents until old age. Byuing that appartment will bring trouble into the family and they might become indebeted, if not even poorer. 

I totally I agree! He’s so selfish and self-centered and RickRoll'D arrogant. I want to punch him in the face! He deserves to get conned :hahah!:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Rain is one of the essential part of HJ and JH relationship that’s so romantic :wub:. If they will break up in the future, when it rains both of them will be reminded of each other. :tears: for me, even though HJ and JH relationship developed  fast it’s deep and pure compared to his ex. I wish they will get back together in 2020. I’m so excited and scared of how the drama will work out for those two :phew:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Thanks @MinLyn for the text preview

Jung-Ha and Hye-Joon begin to start a sweet relationship...

Min-Jae is working hard to get Hye-Joon an audition for a new drama...

Hye-Joon bumps into his ex-girlfriend, Ji-Ah...

I'm really looking forward to the development of their love live and career. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

BTS Eng Sub

5 hours ago, LRM11219311 said:

Rain is one of the essential part of HJ and JH relationship that’s so romantic :wub:. If they will break up in the future, when it rains both of them will be reminded of each other. :tears: for me, even though HJ and JH relationship developed  fast it’s deep and pure compared to his ex. I wish they will get back together in 2020. I’m so excited and scared of how the drama will work out for those two :phew:

I absolutely agree with you chingu,  using the rain as a constant connector and reminder of their young and sweet but pure love with each other. 

It will always be a constant reminder of the good old days they had when they were still forging their relationship. And it will also be the driving force for them to be together again if the break up happens. 

Although this is just a drama,  I am sincerely rooting for Hyejoon and Jeongha' s triumphs against all odds in their careers and relationship. 

There you go @Springmaiden this couple may end up breaking up early or in the middle of the drama. What's important is the learning process they have to learn along the way. I am very much sure that the PD and screenwriter won't leave us with  crying hearts. We may experience this and that going to the finale but happy ending will always be at the end of the rainbow

317856-Mike-Tyson-Quote-Things-can-chang

ctto

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively within 1 hour, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

i  somehow agree with @Lan A's interpretation of Hye Jun's statement, "I should've held on to our beginning for little longer. At the time, I didn't know we'd end up like this".

On 9/23/2020 at 1:01 AM, LanA said:

I think he wanted to make their first encounter more mesmerizing if he had known that they would end up being in a relationship.

i don't think it's a foreshadow of something bad to come but just an "at the moment" regret of something he think he should have done but did not. Just like when he said he should have turned around so that he could lock eyes with Jeong Ha. 

@gumtaek, i also believe there will be a happy ending. :7555_attack:

@Berou, i agree with you that Hye Jun's brother was conned

@Springmaiden, let's enjoy the drama without stress, :ok:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1