[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have so many thoughts about this drama, but I will just hone in on the most important.   The biggest underlying theme in this drama is CLASS.    From the very beginning, everyone

Silent lurker n regular follower here.  Annyeong, welcome to the thread  chingu.    had to get this off my chest abt ep 11 n 12.. do let me know your thoughts if you guys perceived thes

Waaaaahhh! After watching the live stream my heart is everywhere right now. The preview for tomorrow’s episode makes me anxious to the highest level. Waaahhh. My precious JeongHa will go through my hardships :cry: and also HyeJunnie will face disgusting people including haehyo’s mother! Arrrgghhh. Sorry if i spoiled something here but my heart will explode if I don’t release my feelings. My lovely couple ottoke. :bawling: waaahhh. I’m gonna hold onto their memorable moments together. :heart::cold_sweat:

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

In the medical drama, Sa Hye Jun's character tells Lee Eun Soo's (Seo Hyun Jin) character Would you like to go out with me?" 

Omo, it’s a romance medical drama. Now I really want them to be cast together. I hope writers are taking note and write a drama for them later and make Bo Gum’s dream come true with a doctor character :please:

I hope we get more good vibes from the drama tomorrow. 

Many thanks @gumtaek and @autumnight for the live clips and photos. :heart2:

• Like 2

Video Preview for Ep 8 of ROY...

Hye-Joon uses his hand to cover Jung-Ha's eyes so the latter tells him...

Jung-Ha : I cannot see a single thing...

Hye-Joon asks Jung-Ha : Did you miss me?

Jung-Ha's voiceover : I'm really happy that I'm dating such a great guy...

Hae-Hyo's mom tells Hye-Joon's mom : He (Hye-Joon) cannot really afford to start dating now...

Hye-Joon's mom replies : I really have nothing much to say today...

Jung-Ha telling her mom : You're saying that you have devoted your life just to bring me up?

Jung-Ha continues saying : Why is it I can't remember any of that?

Gyeong-Joon to Hye-Joon : You're really lucky! Everyone seems to like you from the moment they see you...

Hye-Joon's dad telling Jin-Woo's dad (more like bragging) : He's always been a good-looking guy...

JIn-Woo's dad : Of course! 

Cha Tae-Su speaking to a lady (a reporter?) : I feel really terrible...as you can see...

He continues saying : Have you heard of a certain Charlie Jung?

Hye-Joon bumps into Jin-Ah (his ex-girlfriend)...

Jin-Ah to Hye-Joon : Congratulations on your career! I'm really glad to see that it's going well! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
On 9/27/2020 at 8:13 AM, Nur Nuri said:

Tvn supposed to be change the title of this drama. From record of youth to be "Record of Park Bogum" 

The title "Record of Park Bogum" is suit with the whole story of this drama 

Start of preview and screentime, park bogum was dominate too much. Yeah i know the reason is because he is top actor. TVN love him so much :tears:

Few times ago i hope there will be justice to park sodam screentime. But now, i stop it. There is no justice to sodam :confused:

I want more background story of Ahn Jeong Ha too. I think we didn't see and probably will not see Ahn Jeong Ha family. This drama is too focus on Sa Hye Jun family story. I won't complain about the family story because it's a common issue in real life but still I need a justice for Ahn Jeong Ha too. Well, I watch this drama for her. No offense for another actors and actresses in this drama. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록